• 720 comments
I got a present and I love it

jecjC0m.jpg

1jbX8D2.jpg

Eyyy, it's you! I was the one that shared your mod on the S-Tuner WWC group! :D

Apart from the LOD problems, S14 is great! 👍

Eyyy, it's you! I was the one that shared your mod on the S-Tuner WWC group! :D

Apart from the LOD problems, S14 is great! 👍

Ohhhhh hi! I have to learn how to make lods, but aside of that, next update is done. Few more kits, spoilers and customisable bonnets.

Edit: Made LODs :D

Last edited:
And who needs Need For Speed when you got the Sultan RS and the Banshee 900R. :lol:

/shots fired

And who needs GTA Online and those new cars when you can have mods like this :D
Also, I had that Killagram wing for my S14 before they added it to Banshee, those copycats. :lol:

hi guys my current project!

souce:
- original car by: monster875 converted by me
- rocket bunny kit from: nfs no limits
- other parts from: 3d skech warehause

jLaNWsM.png

c6yXdRL.png

my version will be public:)
I-i-it's...you...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Welcome to the :gtpflag: forums! I know you'll get comfy in this thread, apart from @gtuned showing off his private mods. :lol:

I-i-it's...you...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Welcome to the :gtpflag: forums! I know you'll get comfy in this thread, apart from @gtuned showing off his private mods. :lol:

It's literally just the same Mod I had, the original creator gave it to him. Kazuma converted it for a group to play with, and as far as I know he's done nothing but change the livery.

Looking at the pictures and the model I have, the Kit/Fenders are the same but it's not the exact same mod. The fenders on the original could of been from NFS, cause a lot of IV mods were brought over from NFS games at the time. The rear canard/splitter isn't the same though, much lower detail than the other car. The base model is different and looks lower poly tbh, the interior is much worse.

But kinda funny how he bitched at people for private mods, then wanted to get said private mods from them...

Last edited:
It's literally just the same Mod I had, the original creator gave it to him. Kazuma converted it for a group to play with, and as far as I know he's done nothing but change the livery.

Looking at the pictures and the model I have, the Kit/Fenders are the same but it's not the exact same mod. The fenders on the original could of been from NFS, cause a lot of IV mods were brought over from NFS games at the time. The rear canard/splitter isn't the same though, much lower detail than the other car. The base model is different and looks lower poly tbh, the interior is much worse.

But kinda funny how he bitched at people for private mods, then wanted to get said private mods from them...
Thanks gtuned! I got the same answer what i expected from you;)

:^)

Anyways, I feel that Morohoshi would be proud.

RG3UNVp.jpg

Looks amazing! How did you make all the small blinking lights everywhere?

Also seen your youtube vid about d1 liveries in gta, what resolution do you use for them?

Last edited:
Looks amazing! How did you make all the small blinking lights everywhere?

Also seen your youtube vid about d1 liveries in gta, what resolution do you use for them?

Thanks, but I pretty much did nothing other than the window decals. The kit was modeled from scratch by someone in Remaster Autos, and One of my friends figured out the Strobes by linking them to the Indicators, and I set up a macro for my keyboard that basically spams K and L.

as for the liveries, I always work at 4096x4096. There's still pixelation, but it's not nearly as bad as 2k.

Back