Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
Was only kidding - besides, people will see your thread... :D

It's hard for everyone - even Acidman who lives and breathes Vice City. In fact, I only caught it in passing, thanks the route I take between two specific places.

I'll add the text of the sign without the place in a minute. Have to drive there first... :D

The sign says:

"Come To

[...]

Look, we have
a boat that belonged
to a loser"

Now - what's the place? :D

Yep - although it's much easier to see if you're using a shortcut from one place in Vice City to another (a shortcut I often use).

I'm having no luck but I really want to ask a questipon of my own. Could you tell me which one of the three areas it's in for example Escobar International?

I have a strong feeling it's in Little Haiti, will have to check in a few hours. I use shortcuts like crazy too, I'm bound to find it. :D

Originally posted by Famine
To make things easier - especially for Yisha - you can find the advert in the south half of the west island (that's Little Havana, Viceport and Escobar International).

pfeif.gif

Okay, I misread that. :dunce: (I like that whistling smiley though)
Nevertheless, I found the answer. :cool:

Come to

Dundee

Indeed an excellent shortcut that is.

Now, what are the names of the three adopted 'children' in the "Just the Five of Us" show?
I'd say it's a fairly easy one.

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Nevertheless, I found the answer. :cool:

Come to

Dundee

Well spotted! :D

For the uninitiated, it's the northernmost billboard around the east edge of Escobar International.

Attachments

• dundee.jpg
    dundee.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 34
Originally posted by psonefreak
so how bout a question stratos? and I didn't know dundee was a real place...

It's in Scotland.

And it's Assman's turn - he already got Sleek Stratos's question. Patience is a virtue...

Yes, Yisha, you need to give people time to get a question. Except for Famine, I bet he has a long line of folders in a secret cabinet, questions waiting to be asked... :mischievous:

Alright, sorry for the delay. My father was fixing on our home network today disabling my internet. :grumpy:

Anyway, Where can you find 'Tony's Furniture' Store?

Also, Yisha, try the
edit.gif
button sometime. It works wonders.

Originally posted by Acidman
[...]Where can you find 'Tony's Furniture' Store?[...]

Honestly Acidman, you can do better than that. ;)

'Tony's Furniture' can be found in Little Haiti, go south from the pizza place, it's just before the second road to the right (the road that goes to Little Havana, not the Junk Yard)

Since I'm feeling munificent, just complete the following sentence: "Why not get ____ and do it yourself this weekend?"

It's a phrase that appears written twice in the game.

I actually know exactly where this sign is, and what it says - I was trolling for questions a while ago and nearly died laughing when I saw it.

But, since I don't have a follow-up question, I'm not going to answer it... :D

The sign is within the confines of what the game will allow you to explore when it first starts.

I now know it's on the first island , but I will admit I'm not that bright so that doesn't help much. If you have anymore clues that you're willing to give out, then please do.

Back