Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
It's "nose", I think. I'd have to check, but it's the Prosthetics store in Ocean Beach.

Good point... :D I've just returned from a quick countryside jaunt to take some photos of my car, so I'll see if I can find a suitable question now... :D

Edit: Okay... What brand of champagne does Sonny Forelli drink?

As far as I'm aware, it's not an "actual" Champagne brand - it's just a six-letter word written on the bottles.

Yep!

(if anyone's that bothered about finding out, watch the opening movie)

You see, I did watch the opening movie, even before you metioned it, and I can't really see the label very well, it's too vague.

bubbly.jpg

By the way, just got PC version. :D

:D Nice one. There's three labels - all of which are clearly visible. One gives most of the answer, one gives the start of the answer, and one confirms the end of the answer...

Originally posted by Spuds725
Can we assume it was so you can play MTA???

Well that was part of it, yes.

But also I just wanted it so I can take screenshots.

But I also found that it's quite a bit more fun to play on the PC rather than the PS2. You can manual aim any gun, including the Minigun :D, and there are quite a few more things put in:

- Love Fist limo infront of Vrock.
- Patriot and Barracks OL at the Base.
- Ken's Admiral at the Mansion.
- Enforcer at the Police Station in Vice Point.
- UC Cheetah at the Police Station in Little Havana.

There may even be some thing I forgot, not to metion your own MP3 Radio Station. 👍

I haven't really got into the PC version yet - probably because I'm using a DS2 controller hooked up through the USB port.

Tommy runs in different directions - as opposed to running forwards and turning him, he'll actually run sideways or backwards... And I can't use the camera as well as I'd like to. Driving is a bit crappy too - the cars tend to bunny hop for the first few yards, THEN take off at speed...

I guess I'd better buy a PC controller, eh? :D

Acidman can have the next question by the way - the answer is "Layton", as shown on them bottles... :D

I agree Famine, the controls (I'm using the keyboard) are absolute trash. Since the keys are not pressure sensitive, there is only go, or no go. This is especially annoying while trying to fly a helicopter.

But I tell you, the manual aiming any gun with the mouse!

That makes all the difference there, it comes in so handy.

Anyway, Where am I?

quiz_question_edit_.jpg

I think that's in one of the alleys near the Marina, or it could be closer to Ammu-Nation. It's tough to say/specify.
I know there are some horribly painted walls around there.

Really, I thought he was in Asstown, Saskatchewan...

But anyway I think he's in the general area between the Ammunation and Pay 'n' Spray facing south-west....but then again I could be horribly wrong!

You can download savegames if you want to so HE might not have got 100%. But I don't doubt that he has.

Where's Acidman? I want to answer a new question. I have no clue where you are in the picture, but would you be in Little Havana?

You DO realise that you just answered a question over six months and 22 pages old, don't you?

F1Man posted that question on the first page of this thread on the 5th of October 2003...

Originally posted by AP1
Where's Acidman? I want to answer a new question. I have no clue where you are in the picture, but would you be in Little Havana?

I've been hiding away in the PC version of Vice City. :D

I'm sorry but no, it's not even close to Little Havana, Sleek was right, it's in Ocean Beach.

Does everyone give up?

Nah. I'll post a picture in an hour. But i'm having some food first, and there's nothing you or anyone else on Earth can do about it. Slaaaaaaags!

I lied. I had some food, then I had a bath. Then I couldn't be bothered.

I'll post up the exact location tomorrow night, if no-one beats me to it :D

Well this question has died down, my guess is ocean beach in between the Ammunation and Pay 'n' Spray (in that general area) If it's not there than unless someone else does the exact location i say NEW QUESTION!

Back