Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
The one Famine speaks of is somewhere in Vice Point. Although the same sign can be found on the western island island too.

I get a kick out of the innuendos all over Vice City.

I thought it might be, but I couldn't be bothered to go check... :D

Thanks. :) I was starting to miss it.

Famine, I guess you can fill in the blank now. If you can't come up with a question, I could ask another. I have a couple in reserve.

The answer is, off the top of my head, "wood".

Okay... err... To what does "M616PD" refer?

well the "PD" at the end gave it away. I knew it prolly was a cop vehicle and the only *marked* ones are the Police, Enforcer, and Police Maverick... and its the Police Maverick.. its wrote on the tail ;) lol

Question: What is Roxor International a division of?

Acidman asked that already actually, well sort of.

"A division of blah blah blah."

Where can you find a Paystation in Vice City?

Yes that's how it's spelled, and no it's not a video game console.

Originally posted by psonefreak
well the "PD" at the end gave it away. I knew it prolly was a cop vehicle and the only *marked* ones are the Police, Enforcer, and Police Maverick... and its the Police Maverick.. its wrote on the tail ;) lol

Yep - it's ALL the Police Mavericks. The one you can nick, the one that shoots at you and the random ghost one flying around the city all bear the registration mark M616PD.

Paystation - that'll be the grey boxes in the Northpoint Mall car park, I think.

At first when I saw that "Paystation" I thought it said Playstation...

So I was kind of confused at first but at a closer look it was indeed Paystation. Anyway, they are in the mulit-story car parkade for the North Point Mall.

Since my last questions were too easy it seems. Prepare yoursleves tonight to be baffled!

That would be after me then.

Treed ya!

(although that said, I'm so struggling for a question)...

Okay, easy one. VCPR's anchors are Jonathan Freeloader and Michelle Montanius. BUT, what does Maurice Chavez accidentally introduce one of them as, in a script error no-one ever noticed...?

Originally posted by Famine
That would be after me then.

Treed ya!

(although that said, I'm so struggling for a question)...

Okay, easy one. VCPR's anchors are Jonathan Freeloader and Michelle Montanius. BUT, what does Maurice Chavez accidentally introduce one of them as, in a script error no-one ever noticed...?

Hmm, must have missed your post when I was writing mine.

Bastige. :D

Anyway, yes AP1, it's mabye about a 6 or 7/10 on the hard-o-meter.

The mistake your reffering to is when Maurice introduces Michelle as Melissa.

My evil question to come tonight.

Pfft. You HAD to get that one to get your question in, didn't you? :D

Well of course. I wouldn't want to look stupid or anything, like when someone dosen't notice that somebody has already posted the answer to a question right before them.

:rolleyes:

So come on then... where's this Demon-semen class question?

Tease!

My father was playng with his new computer yesterday which dissrupted our home network, cutting off my internet. :grumpy:

Alright, try this one one for size. If any of you do know it off the top of your head, please at least patronize me and don't answer for a day or two. :D

What Hotel advertizes "A relaxing stay In Vice City" and where is this posted?

If any of you do know it off the top of your head, please at least patronize me and don't answer for a day or two.

Hmmmm, this is a hard one.....hmmmm I'll have to go looking around for days to find this one....Seriously, I will.....

Originally posted by RancidMilk
Ummmm...
is Ocean View Hotel?? I think I've seen a billboard saying that near the military base.

Did I not say to patronize me a little!?!

Damn you, you Rancid bastige you!

Your turn....:grumpy:

Oh dear me, I can't believe what I've done. Oh well, I think 3 1/2 hours is patronizing enough.

Well lets see, I'm not very good at this; all of my questions are usually lame and unhard. I think I'll just let someone else ask one.

Back