Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
Is the word "wowee" written down or spoken? You don't specify and no-one seems to be able to find it.

Is it always golden? I think once he showed up with a dark green Stallion in one of my games.
Alright then, GTChamp, make it a good one.

Alright already,drop it.:P
C'mon answer my question.I'll even give you a hint:
It's near a supermarket on the 2nd island.

I feel I should put everyone out of their misery.

It's on the outside wall of the large wooden building inside Phil's Place.

My question... :D

Liberty City and San Andreas are referred to, Bogota and Miami are seen written down/heard on the radio. But which real-world city is advertised in Vice City and what key feature of the place do they advertise it with (note I'm not referring to the destinations in the travel shop window on Ocean Beach)?

I'm always here when there is a hard question, like Famine's.:irked:

But not here when there is an extrememly easy question.(like the time someone answered cabbie, and i knew it was really taxi. But I was on a computer that is messed up and i couldn't sign in. So when I finally did get to someone corrected the guy.:grumpy: )

Best I can do is guess Cambodia (except it's not much of a city) with its jungles and whatever when they mention it on the 'Exploder' and 'Exploder knife' radio ads. Again, I'm just wingin' it.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyy-nope!

You can find the advert on the west island.

To make things easier - especially for Yisha - you can find the advert in the south half of the west island (that's Little Havana, Viceport and Escobar International).

Back