Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
Ah hell, I know I've seen a stove somewhere. I probably thought it was too insignificant to remember though. Oh well, I'm guessing its on Starfish Island somewhere.

There is a dryer on starfish island. There IS a stove in Phils place but it's not by itself. I've been looking around for ages and i can' find one, can you give us a hint?

Auntie Poulet has a stove - but I don't know if I can go back and look inside the house to see it (again)...

Originally posted by Famine
Auntie Poulet has a stove - but I don't know if I can go back and look inside the house to see it (again)...

In case you mean doing the rocket launcher trick I'll let you know there's not much to look at in there. It's still fun to do some 6-star rampages around her place though. :D

I'm scanning Little Haiti in my head and I can't pinpoint the location of said stove, taking granted the 'bad part of town' Acidman refers to is Little Haiti.

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
I'm scanning Little Haiti in my head and I can't pinpoint the location of said stove, taking granted the 'bad part of town' Acidman refers to is Little Haiti.

You're getting quite warm....

Im assuming this is the one your talking about? :cool:

Attachments

• stove.jpg
    stove.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 42
Aw man, I even looked around there once, I knew I should've checked again in the morning. I couldn't see the blasted thing at 2:00 a.m. :irked:
I even had seen that once already but never thought anything of it.

Wowee....You can find it in the dictionary, but in Vice City...I'll have to have a look but I'll take a guess at the mall.

Originally posted by Hell No
Where can i find the word.. "wowee!"???

Prob really easy, but its my first go.

On the Degenetron ad in Downtown? You know, the little billboard thing above the road.

I think a hint might be in order. ;) I've visited most every place I can think of that would have that written on somewhere and no luck.

Latest Posts

Back