Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
Well I said it but there is some debate so I'll wait untill the answer to the other question is revealed or answered untill I ask mine.

I think I overdid it with the flag thing, it's too tedious. So here's how many there are:

Ocean Beach = 1
- Inside Ammu-Nation.

Washington Beach = 0

Vice Point = 3
- Inside Ammu-Nation at NPM.
- 2 at the Police Station.

Leaf Links = 0

Prawn Island = 3
- One on a pole at fake moonlanding site.
- 2 drawn on the moonlander vehicle.

Starfish Island = 2
- Coming in from Washington Beach first two houses on the right have one each.

Downtown = 3
- 2 inside at Ammu-Nation
- 1 at the police station

Little Haiti = 1
- Inside Phil's trailer-home (his pillow)

Little Havana = 2
- Inside El Banco Corrupto Grande.
- At the police station

Escobar International = 6
- At Fort Baxter Air Base

Viceport = 0

Total = 21

I'm almost sure that's how many there are, there's about a 1.3% chance that I could be wrong though.
So I guess Blake is up next?

Hoarmount Avenue is the north-south road running from the record signing venue up past Downtown's hospital, Hyman Condo and the Hyman Memorial Stadium entrances.

It's on a sign above the door at VRock (VRock - 1312 Hoarmount Avenue).

(one of my list of questions I have ready for this :D)

Q: At which hotel can you find natural soft water, free parking and rates from $1.50?

Heh, I was planning on asking the Hoarmount Avenue one.
Soft water, free parking and rates from a buck 50... I'll have to do some research on that one.

Actually, an update on the Hoarmount Avenue question.

The sign for the Schumann Health Care Centre - the Downtown Hospital on the road to Prawn Island - says "1212 Hoarmount Avenue". The other entrance, on the road I said was Hoarmount Avenue has the number "1412" above the doorway.

So I'm confusinated now. Could be either road. But since I've answered both first, I win! Haha!

I looked at all the Hotels on Ocean Drive but I couldn't finds it...I swear I've read that before though.. Grrrr

That would be the Milligan Hotel. The sign for it is on the side of one of the buildings across from the studio. You can access it by going around behind the buildings and going up the stairs to the roof.

He He He. Finally A question that I can get.

Hombre Electronics is located in Downtown in the Electronics District.

Other stores by it include:
Death to Vinyl
Vlads VCR Emporium
Hi Fi Stuff

I may not have a question tonight, but definatly for tommrow. Prepare your minds to be blown.

EDIT:

Well mabye not completly mind blowing but...

Where can you find "Vice City's Inside Track"?

And this is what happens for being too lazy to answer an easy question. Heck I was planning on asking the Hombre Electronics location.

I don't suppose the Hot Ring track is the 'inside track' you speak of... drat, I gotta get this one. I already have a question all lined up.

hmm let me see.

Dirt Ring.
Hot Ring
Bloodring Banger

Are you talking about a track or a Track as in music ?

He WAS right - I never noticed there was a new post, sorry... :D

Vice City's Inside Track - presumably a betting shop - is in Vice Point at the north end of the building used in "The Chase" mission for Diaz (next to a skip and a Faggio. And a health pickup), just to the east of the Pay'n'Spray there.

:D

Q: What is the recipe for "Love Juice"?

I was running around looking in buildings, when I noticed the neon sign in the window. I logged it for future quiz questions... :D

Back