p1gtr1.jpg

p1gtr2.jpg

p1gtr3.jpg

p1gtr4.jpg

2F989F36-776D-481E-B8CA-85E3F8783153.jpeg
9A46FD70-DA35-453C-814A-545C9C7372F5.jpeg
B712A6AF-4752-47F4-B0DE-E57DD60B9443.jpeg
0D97E03D-C51F-4190-820A-DC2DCA21F789.jpeg

Replica of the #99 Aston Martin run in GT Asia by Craft Bamboo. The porsche replica will be made/up as soon as I can figure out how to get two of the bloody decals made! lol

Thanks to biggy for a couple of these decals.

Last edited:
Just uploaded another like 50 decals. I never thought I'd hate the PS4 typing thing as much as I do right now.

#aletdownofstate to find them, ton of popular sponsors and what not.

Do you have a usb keyboard? Plug it in if so.

I'm using Inkscape and when I attempt to upload a pic it tells me "invalid .svg format" ? What do you do in Inkscape to properly save it as .svg?

Do you have a usb keyboard? Plug it in if so.
Or use a tablet/phone via Second Screen.

Has anyone been able to upload gradients successfuly?
I think I have seen a few in the discovery/decal market but when I upload anything with a gradient, i can see it’s fine in the uploader window on my computer but when I open the decal in game it’s just plain black!
Am I just missing something, or we can’t do decals with gradients?

Help me
How can I make a total carbon fiber cover?
I found the texture in the archive but if I want to apply it to the bodywork I have to reduce to the correct size the sticker and then spend the hours duplicating and matching the edge of the sticker across the car? Another easy way?

Did that, still tells me invalid... :(

I'm no expert but it depends on your source file. If you did it from scratch in vectors, if you grabbed it off the 'net and it's not a real SVG, if you took a .png and converted it to SVG. I haven't had any issues yet with what I am getting off the web using filetype:svg in my Google searches. I do open the logos in Inkscape just to make sure they are real SVGs and not just bitmaps where the user just changed .png to .svg <-- that will not work.

You are probably better off checking out this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/user-decals-a-tutorial-on-how-to-make-svg.361630/

I had no idea you could search online. Does this allow you to search everything or is it still limited to the last 24hrs?

It's just a regular Google search like any other. Go to Google and click on Images, then type in something like "coca cola filetype:svg". Download what you like and make sure it's under 15kb and open it in Inkscape to ensure it is indeed a real vector logo. If you need to reduce the size try running it through this: https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/ Do not save these files with Inkscape, just use Inkscape to look at them.

I'm no expert but it depends on your source file. If you did it from scratch in vectors, if you grabbed it off the 'net and it's not a real SVG, if you took a .png and converted it to SVG. I haven't had any issues yet with what I am getting off the web using filetype:svg in my Google searches. I do open the logos in Inkscape just to make sure they are real SVGs and not just bitmaps where the user just changed .png to .svg <-- that will not work.

You are probably better off checking out this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/user-decals-a-tutorial-on-how-to-make-svg.361630/
It's the pic in my avatar, a friend of mine made it for me a long time ago and is in .png format, so I'll see if I can find a way to copy & paste it into a fresh svg or something. Thanks for the ideas.

It's the pic in my avatar, a friend of mine made it for me a long time ago and is in .png format, so I'll see if I can find a way to copy & paste it into a fresh svg or something. Thanks for the ideas.

It's nearly impossible to convert a png to svg efficiently unless you have graphic design experience. PD raising the limit to 100kb would help a lot.

Help me
How can I make a total carbon fiber cover?
I found the texture in the archive but if I want to apply it to the bodywork I have to reduce to the correct size the sticker and then spend the hours duplicating and matching the edge of the sticker across the car? Another easy way?
Sorry, I also have the same problem. Until someone uploads a bigger decal with smaller scale pattern, there is no other solution.

View attachment 693916 View attachment 693917 View attachment 693918 View attachment 693919

Replica of the #99 Aston Martin run in GT Asia by Craft Bamboo. The porsche replica will be made/up as soon as I can figure out how to get two of the bloody decals made! lol

Thanks to biggy for a couple of these decals.
Who's Biggy? :lol:

Also not sure if this link will work, but here's all the decals I've got uploaded so far if anyone wants to use.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1369496/gallery/decal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back