GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
J.D
I see that in GT6 it costs 1,650,000 Credits but if it would be more expensive than Shelby Cobra Daytona around 15 millions it would suck. Zonda probably can't rival with Veyron and LaFerrari and we need more fast cars in the game.
Maybe on the straights.

The Zonda R is ridiculous on the track. It could outpace those two like no tomorrow in the corners.

J.D
I see that in GT6 it costs 1,650,000 Credits but if it would be more expensive than Shelby Cobra Daytona around 15 millions it would suck.
No, I don't mean it might be as expensive as the Daytona, but that it might be more expensive than in GT6 like the Daytona.

Most cars that have arrived in GT Sport from GT6 have been the same price (or similar) in GT Sport as in GT6. The Daytona is a significant exception because it was 4.5m in GT6 and became 15m in GT Sport.

The Zonda R was 1.65m in GT Sport, so you can figure on it being around that price, but it might be more. For that matter it was 2.6m in GT5...

... but nobody will know for sure until Tuesday.

They have a **** load of downforce and mechanical grip why would they be hard to drive?
I never said they are hard to drive i said i always feel the same stability and grip levels if they are part-AWD in game shoulden't i feel at least some difference during the the absence of the hybrid energy?.

I never said they are hard to drive i said i always feel the same stability and grip levels if they are part-AWD in game shoulden't i feel at least some difference during the the absence of the hybrid energy?.

Difference is in the power provided. At 150kph+ downforce kicks in and mechanical grip other than tyres, makes little, to no difference. The only stability the hybrid gives is out of low speed corners.

Too bad they don't just add a bunch of liveries for the same car so you race a field of unique cars.
The game has a livery editor. If you don't like whichever variants they've picked you can make your own livery. I don't care as long as the cars drive well. They can pick the base model variants for all I care.

Are we now getting (tomorrow) 2 new Tracks or not...?
We're getting one track, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. It only has one configuration for cars; the only other configuration is a motorcycle specific variant that omits the final chicane section. I doubt we'll get the motorcycle version of the track unless we get actual motorcycles.

As for buying the new cars I have six million in the bank now. Probably won't be enough but I don't care. The Zonda R will demand at least a couple million or two, the GTO might be a seven figure car too, and if the GT500s cost as much as the current gen ones there goes my entire wallet. I might skip on the Zonda for now.

We're getting one track, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. It only has one configuration for cars; the only other configuration is a motorcycle specific variant that omits the final chicane section. I doubt we'll get the motorcycle version of the track unless we get actual motorcycles.

There is also a National Variant (and also a club variant with no pitlane).

At the live event, the circuit specifically mentioned 'Grand Prix Layout' on the pre-race screen, hence it would be likely to have a different layout option, for example the National layout.

How do you know I'm correct when the new trailer hasn't even dropped yet?
Simple the Petronas SC430 won the championchip that year , Nismo is nissan's factory team + it is already featured in GTS , the Epson NSX is the newest out of the 3 pre 2010 NSX's we had already.

Simple the Petronas SC430 won the championchip that year , Nismo is nissan's factory team + it is already featured in GTS , the Epson NSX is the newest out of the 3 pre 2010 NSX's we had already.

Eh, seems to me like baseless assumptions IMO, especially since right now there isn't anything to actually prove that it'll be those cars.

We'll see once the trailer actually drops or once the cars actually crop up in the Playstation Store.

Back