GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
TTM
Gonna snatch up that free car tho for Circuit Experience at Fuji!

Inb4 it is a Shifter Kart

Genuine question: why do we need two GT500 GT-Rs? Aside from them being from different years and having different specs

the Supra GR.3 maybe?
Already got one. Want something different

Genuine question: why do we need two GT500 GT-Rs? Aside from them being from different years and having different specs
I’d throw the game in the trash then
Ok no I won’t.
nothing more to say, the Subaru Impreza 22B is the first and maybe some of the Gt500 cars
I was thinking 22b or the nsx gt500, yeah.

We don't. PD do what PD do.
images

Yes, the month is November.

They hardly would call it anything other than the November update. Even if it was meant for October, it would be poor PR to call it October and show it was obviously delayed. Does pretty much mean no update until December, but I don't think that is surprising.
Maybe PD have changed the release schedule and will now release updates at the beginning of each month

3 cars from the 2008 season... maybe next we get 3 cars from the 1998 season... and that'd mean Pennzoil GT-R, Castrol Supra and Mobil 1 NSX... and then you could say, why two NSX's.
Swap the nsx for the diablo

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I pretty much on acceptance state seeing GR.2 getting mix even they can do better just like GR.C fall into GR.1 duh. But what I can't can't accept is we only get 1 layout? Really? Yes they can do better, they can added National layout to added more racing in there.

Catalunya-Nat17.a4009a3e108e28ddcae739735d57e446.png

Nah my current question just same like when then left out Monza Junior.

MonzaJunior10.338442404079e95892772ec79cc64836.png

and then you could say, why two NSX's

I'd actually say that lol :lol:

But what I can't can't accept is we only get 1 layout? Really?

Exactly my thoughts. Like, the track list isn't wide as is, and PD is like "we don't care"
It isn't even gonna be that hard to add a layout because they laserscan the whole place anyway, no? Just spend some time modelling it and add it into the game

Well they do say the best things come I'm threes.

Mencius said that

The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and memories.”

Well glad update is almost here and liking the additions to the career mode though I suspect I may "rubber" the new Red Bull event
for a while.

Since Race C is Grp2 and the new cars are coming tomorrow I can see this being my most expensive Day 1 DLC since I want to try them all out
online asap.

Zonda in GR.X :boggled:

I know...I'm not a fan of Gr. X. If I were in charge, I'd categorize Gr. X:

X100 - X1000 (regular cars)

CX (Classic, pre-1980s models or something)

RX1 - RX3 (Race car class)

CRX (Classic race car class)

Those are just ideas off the top of my head with no carlist in front of me. But I feel like Gr.X is just where cars go to die : /

Jerome

We don't need them but its good to have them anyway , for the record the 2008 cars are different in every way not just specs.

In addition, new Rounds will be added to the following events: Group 4 Cup (Beginner League), Boxer Spirit (Amateur League), All Japan GT Car Championships (Professional League), and the Porsche Cup (Endurance League).

is nice to should be eligible the other 2 911 GT3 cars, more variety
Not really cause if you check while you are on the GT League menu the art work clearly states Porsche Cup 911 GT3 RS. (i hope they fixed the AI glitch for the endurance events tho.)

Hell no, don't be touching that non existing yet NSX, in fact give us the Castrol NSX as well as the Mobil 1 one.
Just give an early 2000s NSX in general and make the livery on the livery editor there's no need for duplicates.

Exactly my thoughts. Like, the track list isn't wide as is, and PD is like "we don't care"
If they didn't care we woulden't have the tracks we got (and for free might i add) also if im not wrong you need a separate license for every layout , but having watched how races turned out on FM7 im glad we didn't get them .

Last edited:
I know...I'm not a fan of Gr. X. If I were in charge, I'd categorize Gr. X:

X100 - X1000 (regular cars)

CX (Classic, pre-1980s models or something)

RX1 - RX3 (Race car class)

CRX (Classic race car class)

Those are just ideas off the top of my head with no carlist in front of me. But I feel like Gr.X is just where cars go to die : /

Jerome
Or slit it into:
- Gr.T (track cars)
- Gr.V (vintage cars)
- Gr.X (VGTs and experimental stuff)
- Gr.F (Formulas)
- Gr.D (Drifters)
- Gr.K (Karts)
- Put i3 into N100
That would suffice imo

Sweet update! Hugely excited about the Super GT revival. They just added a new layer of anticipation to these monthly updates!

Favorite car is the Maserati (interior in VR, sexy Scapes potential, can't wait to hear that engine in GTS)

Hyped for the Zonda R, but I think I got about 3-400K credits right now :-/ so I'll have to just enjoy GTP footage :lol:

Back