GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
The game has a livery editor. If you don't like whichever variants they've picked you can make your own livery. I don't care as long as the cars drive well. They can pick the base model variants for all I care.

We're getting one track, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. It only has one configuration for cars; the only other configuration is a motorcycle specific variant that omits the final chicane section. I doubt we'll get the motorcycle version of the track unless we get actual motorcycles.

As for buying the new cars I have six million in the bank now. Probably won't be enough but I don't care. The Zonda R will demand at least a couple million or two, the GTO might be a seven figure car too, and if the GT500s cost as much as the current gen ones there goes my entire wallet. I might skip on the Zonda for now.
No short course

A bit off topic but smart decision from PD's part to include GR.2 on the weekly races right before the update as they could test the balance between the cars.

Happy that the Zonda is in Gr.X. At least this should confirm that it won't be nerfed to oblivion in order to fit in N class like the Vulcan.
We'll have to wait to see what is the deal with the Gr.2 BOP for the 2008 cars.

The older GT500s, look classy. Hope there's a MINI race B or Race C. Not a spectacular update,but Catalunya is worth it.

1. 9 new models, including Super GT cars from 2008, will be added.
Ferrari GTO '84 (N400)
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (N400)
Pagani Zonda R ’09 (Gr.X)
Honda EPSON NSX ’08 (Gr.2)
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 ’08 (Gr.2)
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R ’08 (Gr.2)
Jaguar E-type Coupé '61 (N300)
MINI Cooper S '05 (N200)
Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version '98 (N300)

2. The "Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya", Spain's leading racing track, will be added.
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix Layout
Total Length: 4,655m, Elevation Change: 30m, Number of corners: 16, Longest Straight: 1047m

3. The following 2 events will be added to the 'GT League':
■ MINI Challenge (Beginner League)
MINI fans unite! An event for the cute but quick MINI Cooper.
X2014 Nations Cup (Professional League)
Which nation and which driver is the fastest of them all? Experience the excitement of the Nations Cup Final in the GT League!

In addition, new Rounds will be added to the following events: Group 4 Cup (Beginner League), Boxer Spirit (Amateur League), All Japan GT Car Championships (Professional League), and the Porsche Cup (Endurance League).

4. More additional features will be added
SCAPES
"Autumn Leaves" will be added to the special featured section.

CIRCUIT EXPERIENCE
"Fuji International Speedway" will be added to the "Circuit Experience".

There will be various other features, improvements and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.

Potential credit grinder :lol:

i1JkGnTcG0Crx8E.jpg

Happy that the Zonda is in Gr.X. At least this should confirm that it won't be nerfed to oblivion in order to fit in N class like the Vulcan.
We'll have to wait to see what is the deal with the Gr.2 BOP for the 2008 cars.

Don't know, what is wrong with the Vulcan? That horrible brakes?
I think there has to be another Group. X is filled with lots of fantasy cars, F1 etc. Zonda R is too slow for it. My first thoughts were that I'd rather see it in a N class.

Potential credit grinder :lol:

i1JkGnTcG0Crx8E.jpg

I hope so. I'm so tired of BMBC with Ferrari F40.

We might have a new race for grinders. The X-2014 does 1:07/1:06 around Red Bull Ring.
10 Laps = around 11 minutes = 230,000cr
50% bonus for clean driving = 345,000cr
Funny, I just got this car from the daily wheel, a couple days ago, and didn't already have one. Coincidence? :odd:

Might just be me, but i am dissapointed with Zonda R being a Gr.X car. There's literally no race eligible for it in GT League, like, why? :grumpy:

The rest looks dope tho. Hyped for Subie and GTO

Back