GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
We need more American cars. There aren’t enough.
1964 American Ford Falcon is one not so obvious choice.
A ff gr4 american and AWD gr4 car should be able to be done I reckon to compete with the TT and Huracan

Since Race C is Grp2 and the new cars are coming tomorrow I can see this being my most expensive Day 1 DLC since I want to try them all out
online asap.

The question is, will they be OP, or, slow as **** and not competitive?

GTS history tells us it will be either/or

I'm leaning towards the latter.

TTM
A ff gr4 american and AWD gr4 car should be able to be done I reckon to compete with the TT and Huracan
American cars seemed to have never been PD's cup of tea. I agree, there are a ton that need Gran Turismofication. GT6 had a decent selection of classic U.S. metal. Let's just hope more return from GT6.

This is in my opinion the best cars update to have arrived so far. Subaru Impreza 22B and Ferrari 288 GTO are two of my absolute favorites cars ever, and I have also been hoping for some classic GT500 machines. Can't complain about the rest, and there's thankfully no complete oddballs added this time around.

The update itself could be a little better, but it's forgivable considering how great the free content is. I look forward to giving it a go, especially because it will also be my first time playing GT Sport after upgrading to PS4 Pro last week. :)

This is pretty neat! The Jaguar is the first standard to super premium transformation that is not a Japanese car. This gives me hope that some of my favorite standard cars from Europe or America are coming back to GTS.
I agree.
TTM
Just bring back the FPV Falcons and the Pontiac GTO 5.7(Holden Monaro SS). Both are Standard renders.
American cars seemed to have never been PD's cup of tea. I agree, there are a ton that need Gran Turismofication. GT6 had a decent selection of classic U.S. metal. Let's just hope more return from GT6.
Your third sentence, contradicts your first sentence. Remember GT2's car list? Scroll down to the Ford Probe and Cougar. Who does that? Not to mention Chevrolet and Dodge are originals since GT1. 👍

We've got plenty USA cars being added. Recently, Viper and Ford GT Test Car. I'm sure PD will add more. it's inevitable.

That's why I plan to race them tomorrow to find out the answer!

So, there should be one update left for this year. Hope to finally see Spa-Francochamps and two night times for Nürburgring and Le Mans. Let's not forget the weather system.
Really hope to celebrate Christmas and the world final they would bring oit an update with:
- Spa and official Monaco
- Rain
- 20+ cars (with 50% being new to the franchise)
- Tyre temp
- Hand position corrections on race cars (just put the fingers in the wholes)
- Customizable helmet shape and car/helmet banners
- DRS rules for cars that feature them
- Splitting Gr.X as i mentioned in my previous post

Basicly a 2.0 update without changing the structure of the game...

Red Bull Ring Short Track is new, right?

i1UsfguahuOenG.jpg

TTM
Don't worry all previously premiums + Standards have a big enough hope too one american thats going to returm 100% imo is the 1969 ford GT40 race car .

Considering the real life performance difference well..... but hey this is a game after all so who knows?.

Latest Posts

Back