GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
Forget categories just allow players to pick from a list the cars they want in a race That way you can have two of the same car (if you have bought two) with different liveries and also multi-class racing.
Honestly i don't understand your point categories are a least of cars (mostly balanced) the players can pick from , 2. You can have 2 of the same car and you can have multiple different livery's on each one already , 3. you mean multi-class racing on sport mode ? cause you can do multi-class racing on GT League , Custom Race and Lobby already . If so do you understand what chaos this will bring to sport mode ? is already tough enough to race people with the same kind of car.
Update 1.29 car list:

Just watched the trailer, and I'm honestly surprised to see the 2008 GT500 cars are in Gr.2 . Here's hoping BoP can balance them properly, they're usually more advanced compare to other touring cars so they should be able to handle the extra power.

As for the Zonda R... Ugh. Gr.X :grumpy: why PD why :mad: the Vulcan is in N-class but the Zonda R is in Gr.X? Why not throw them in a class of their own?? It doesn't make sense. It just doesn't make any sense at all. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Like i have said many times GR.2 is the class for GT500 cars so every car that at Super GT's top class from 2005-Today as unfair as it may seem. GR.X make perfect sense for the Zonda as is not road legal , it is too fast for GR.4-3-2 and too slow for GR.1 , the Vulcan does actually have a road legal converted example.

2008 gt500 cars pull around roughly the same time as their 2016 counterparts on tracks like motegi and suzuka, so I couldn’t imagine it being THAT unbalanced like having group c cars in gr1

Kinda glad the Zonda R is Gr.X because it's handling won't be screwed up unlike the Vulcan but at the same time, also wish there's a new class dedicated to those cars.

But anyway can't wait to get that NSX GT500 and give it the Stealth Model livery.
honda_nsx_gt500_stealth_model_by_gt6_garage-d7fwgqt.png

Has anyone else noted that this is the first monthly update NOT to include a new Amateur event in the GT League?

I wonder if that is just an anomaly or if we are getting towards the end of new events being added. There are a lot more potential cars to come if they get anywhere near 400 or 500 cars, so I hope they keep expanding the events further.
There will be a new Boxer Spirit race in Amateur League.

TTM
2008 gt500 cars pull around roughly the same time as their 2016 counterparts on tracks like motegi and suzuka, so I couldn’t imagine it being THAT unbalanced like having group c cars in gr1
Difference irl is 4-5 seconds a lap between 2008 and 2017, don't know really how can they can close that gap seems a bit too big

TTM
Mind you that a certain @leaves_2B said that the Motegi qualy back in 2008 was in wet conditions.

TTM

The 2016 cars are actually a lot faster. 2008 was a wet year, but we can use 2009 as a measurement, Suzuka in particular. For GT500 a 1:55.394 was the fastest from any session for qualifying: http://supergt.net/archive/classic/supergt.net/supergt/2009/0906/0906qual.htm

GT500 pole in 2016 was a 1:47.456: https://supergt.net/results/index/2016/Round6/3/gt500 (middle of the three tabs above the results)

Note that GT300 was only just over 2s off the 2009 overall GT500 fastest lap, plus the 2016 qualifying lap was a whopping 10s quicker than in 2009!

When is it gonna rain!
I agree with the Zonda R's classification. It is not a road car, and is not created for a particular race series. It's basically a novelty item.
Also, I think it's time that I make this:
View attachment 778465

The NSX should have came in that livery, since the GTR did with the xanavi or motul.

Other than that looks tricky to make.

When is it gonna rain!

The NSX should have came in that livery, since the GTR did with the xanavi or motul.

Other than that looks tricky to make.
That's because the Epson NSX is the only 2008 GT500 NSX in the franchise, so it makes sense they'd bring that one back.

Update 1.29 car list:

Just watched the trailer, and I'm honestly surprised to see the 2008 GT500 cars are in Gr.2 . Here's hoping BoP can balance them properly, they're usually more advanced compare to other touring cars so they should be able to handle the extra power.

As for the Zonda R... Ugh. Gr.X :grumpy: why PD why :mad: the Vulcan is in N-class but the Zonda R is in Gr.X? Why not throw them in a class of their own?? It doesn't make sense. It just doesn't make any sense at all. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Typical PD logic lmaoooo

Okay, so Zonda R is in Gr. X. I know some would say it would be better if it is added to N class but in reality the car is not allowed to be driven on streets due to loud exhaust noise that can be heared miles away and deemed illegal for road use.

By the way, happy to see 288 GTO, E-Type and 22B! :D Also, the '08 GT500 cars looks awesome! :bowdown: :embarrassed: Isn't this period the GT500 cars had similiar chassis to LMP1 as I remember? The cockpit seems look alike though.

TTM

Lol and your source on that is "roughly" totally wrong. It's a solid 3-5 second gap which is a lot for a 1.5 minute track. The '08's are gonna get smoked, I'm calling it now

Nice update, but kind of disappointed that the trailer specifically says Grand Prix layout. There's other layouts in Forza and another that skips the crappy f1 chicane at the end like they just did with Fuji.

I can literally do the f1 layout with my eyes closed by now having played it for over a decade in games really.

Back