GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
Excited to start my new Thrustmaster T-GT + PSVR with this update :) Nice to drive again (since GT6) the GTO, the Imprezza and the Zonda R at Barcelona's Circuit, and for the first time for me, the only track in GT series that I've been driving in real life <3.

PD are close to Toyota unlike other companies. There are Toyota road cars in this game.

It would not surprise me if PD and Toyota did a backroom deal to 'soft' exclusive their cars only to Gran Turismo.

PD have got the pull, Toyota are so big they wouldnt care if no one else but them got the exclusive.

Two #1's in their field can do that.

Servers offline but...

IMG_3295.JPG
IMG_3298.JPG
IMG_3300.JPG

Did a couple quick laps on Catalunya in the Ferrari Gr.3, I'm digging it. That final chicane is easy to overcook, but overall I like the flow.

Also, maybe my eyes are failing me, but I feel like they've tweaked some of the colors of the UI, especially on the credits reward screen.

edit: oh, and still no night TOD on La Sarthe. PD please fix this insult to Le Mans endurance racing heritage.

Camaro vs. Mustang vs. Challenger.

Would prefer an SRT8 "Scat pack" (LOL) whatever just so there's parity with the std. Mustang and Camaro.

Camaro vs. Mustang vs. Challenger.

Would prefer an SRT8 "Scat pack" (LOL) whatever just so there's parity with the std. Mustang and Camaro.

This, or ''simply'' bring the ZL1 1LE, WB Hellcat and the upcoming GT500.

6. Controller
 - Compatibility for the Thrustmaster® BT LED Display has been added: the rev LED, gear position and speed will now be displayed.

7. Car Settings
 - Transmission part names and detailed descriptions have been added. (For more information, please refer to the “Car Settings Options” page of the Online Manual, under the “Transmission selection” section.)

8. Sport Mode & Lobby
 - The Shortcut Penalties judgement algorithm has been updated:
  ・Shortcut Penalties were originally judged immediately as soon as the car returned to the track. The judgement will now be performed a short time after the car returned to the track;
  ・Hereon, a Shortcut Penalty will not be applied if the car returns to the track in an unstable state after a shortcut, or when the driver intentionally decelerates after returning to the track.

Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with the "Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3" wherein the position of the canard wing on the left front fender, and the rear view while in the cockpit view mode were incorrect. (For more information regarding the correction to the canard wing, please see “'Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3' Livery Data Warning;)
- The engine sound effects of the "Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard ’14" have been changed;
- Updated the track names for the "Fuji International Speedway" (formerly "Fuji Speedway F") and the "Fuji International Speedway (Short)" (formerly "Fuji Speedway GT");
- Fixed an issue in GT League wherein opponent cars were not being refuelled in the "GT League Endurance" races;
- Various other issues have been addressed.

So the Fuji Speedway Circuit Experience is gonna let us use the GR Supra Racing Concept.

This also marks the first time they use a car(from updates) for a Circuit Experience event. I hope this continues in future Circuit Experience events.

Something funky going on? I have over 80Gb of free space, and PS says theres not enough space for the update... :confused::rolleyes:

The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars has been adjusted:

Gr.1 Class
・Audi Vision Gran Turismo '18 [Power Ratio : 87% > 88%]

Gr.3 Class
・Lamborghini Huracán GT3 '15 [Power Ratio : 95% > 96%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 107% > 108%]
・Mazda Atenza Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 105% > 106%]
・Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18 [Power Ratio : 95% > 96%]

Gr.B Class
・Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 [Power Ratio : 88% > 86%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 120% > 133%]
・Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 98% > 99%]
・Honda NSX Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 95%]
・Hyundai Genesis Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 103%]
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 99% > 97%]
・Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 98% > 99%]
・Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 98%]

RIP Audi S1 Pikes Peak

now what's left just BoP thing. Really hope they not b
The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars has been adjusted:

Gr.1 Class
・Audi Vision Gran Turismo '18 [Power Ratio : 87% > 88%]

Gr.3 Class
・Lamborghini Huracán GT3 '15 [Power Ratio : 95% > 96%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 107% > 108%]
・Mazda Atenza Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 105% > 106%]
・Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18 [Power Ratio : 95% > 96%]

Gr.B Class
・Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 [Power Ratio : 88% > 86%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 120% > 133%]
・Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 98% > 99%]
・Honda NSX Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 95%]
・Hyundai Genesis Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 103%]
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 99% > 97%]
・Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 98% > 99%]
・Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car [Power Ratio : 100% > 98%]

RIP Audi S1 Pikes Peak

Not much BoP change on GR.3 and no change on GR.4 then I guess they already into final phase then. Start moving to GR.B which is good they will use GR.B more in future.

No change for GR.2 eh? it supposed to be on different year so the speed much different (or not?) maybe they will waiting 1 month for that eh.

View attachment 778504
Isn't there only 1 layout?

yes that's why I complain about it yesterday

Jag E-Type is only 170,000, I guess I expected it to be much more.
Ferrari GTO is 1.85 million
Maserati is 167,000
Pagani is 1.8 million
2008 GT-R , Lexus, and NSX are all 800,000
I've got 6 million or so in the bank. In this case I'll pick up everything but the Zonda. I might pick up the Zonda later but I'm in no rush.

So I started the game and....

....the colours are very washed out for some reason. Anyone has the same issue?

Edit: SOLUTION:
Re-enable the HDR if you have one.

OR

Re-configure the display in PS4 system settings.

Back