GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
All the news road cars are excelent in my opinion.
The Maserati is a pleasure to drive , solid steady car, perfectly balanced.
The 22B also is perfect and very fun to drive. You can't feel the overall 4WD feeling , understeer , lazyness that PD was printing to most of those cars, now the driving line is steady and the throttle and wheel inputs are clearly responsive.
Both GTO and Type E are the way i figure older cars drive , nice balance but a bit rough reactions if overdriven. Amazing cockpit view and sound.
The Mini is a real surprise for me. One of the rare GTS cars i've driven in real life back in 2007 , i can't say if it's close to reality or not, i will let this opinion to real experts because i've use it to go buy some bread only...... But for me in GTS , this is the first time i can see this behaviors on a FF car in GT. The way the car enter a corner under brake leading to the apex by the pressure on the brake pedal , the feeling the rear end coming gently around is totally new. I've never felt something like this in GT for FF cars , never. Splendid.
The Zonda R is a beast , it will need a tweak to stay more agressive and really fun. I think this will be my first update tune. A shame that PD for their early GTS cars ruin the Fittipaldi. They would be 2 fantastic GR X to confront. Need to be tested , i think i will try to match them on track messing with power and weight.

Congrats to PD for this update, thanks to the PD master tuner or tuners. You give us a lot of pleasure , really.:bowdown::bowdown:👍

So I did a 30 lap N300 race around Tsukuba with the Impreza 22B and I may have found my new favorite road car aside from the Ford GT40 Mk.I and Porsche 996 GT3.

As for the Zonda, gonna need to do some practicing with that car after doing a Nurburgring lap (gonna post a video of that later) but other than that, it's a good addition overall despite being in Gr.X class.

So far those are the only cars I've managed to drive. Gonna take the NSX GT500 for a spin tomorrow.

Overall I like the cars in this update. Good update PD.

What a joke. So, Monza without chicane, La Sarthe without chicanes, Fuji without chicane and the tourist Nordschleife, but we have to use the ****** version of Montmeló?

Why is this ****ing layout the only one available in almost every game that has this track? Is the FIA so scared of these last two corners that they can't even be driven through virtually?

I'm probably spewing bs but to me the flow of this track is ruined with this layout. Without it there's only one very slow corner and it's still pretty nice to drive on, but then you have this stupid chicane that has one line and if you have over/understeer then you screw yourself majorly for the entire damn straight.

The cars are nice I guess. The E-type is reasonably priced which is surprising to be honest. The old GT500 are fantastic, even if they should be in their own group but whatever. And I dunno who'd take the GranTurismo or a Cooper S to a track but they're still nice to have.

But the track has been a massive disappointment and my day has been ruined.

I hope they'll make you use the Zonda R in Sport mode or somewhere (although the 22b works well). Feels fast and responsive

Zonda R is sound literally disappointing.

Go back to the drawing board PD. They do good sounds then they do some pretty crap ones.
I have to agree and thats not the worst example by any means call me crazy but i thing the engine note on GT6 was better.

Bought the '08 NSX. Spun once in the Suzuka Gr2 Campaign. Came 3rd behind the Newer SGTs. Naturally, they just pull away on the straights. Why would people think the real ones could match today's GT500.?
The older cars are heavier and down by over 100hp. I'm not complaining. Just pointing out what I already figured. Well, the NSX sounds lovely to me. I'll try it in the weekly at 830pm.
As far as im aware no one said they could match the new ones outright thats were BOP comes in.

It’s pointless adding the older iterations of the super gt cars. They are only fillers, good thing they are free.
But if we apply that logic dosen't that make 95% of the cars in any game pointless since players have like 20-30 cars for regular use at best?.

Probably the same people who think Group C and LMP1 should be in the same category.
Again you are wrong as im not one of those and i showed the flaws in your statement.

is the zonda in Gr.X? they should put it in group.1
NO! NO! NO!

I dunno who'd take the Cooper S to a track

Yeah, that's completely ridiculous!

mini-track-day-2016-50.jpg

Oh, hang on...

What a joke. So, Monza without chicane, La Sarthe without chicanes, Fuji without chicane and the tourist Nordschleife, but we have to use the ****** version of Montmeló?

Why is this ****ing layout the only one available in almost every game that has this track? Is the FIA so scared of these last two corners that they can't even be driven through virtually?

I'm probably spewing bs but to me the flow of this track is ruined with this layout. Without it there's only one very slow corner and it's still pretty nice to drive on, but then you have this stupid chicane that has one line and if you have over/understeer then you screw yourself majorly for the entire damn straight.

The cars are nice I guess. The E-type is reasonably priced which is surprising to be honest. The old GT500 are fantastic, even if they should be in their own group but whatever. And I dunno who'd take the GranTurismo or a Cooper S to a track but they're still nice to have.

But the track has been a massive disappointment and my day has been ruined.

This is my first experience of this track and I like it...the last section is tricky and a lot of time can be lost/gained.

It seems the update supports the thrustmaster led display. Still I would rather see Third Party UDP's supported for Gran Turismo Sport.

What if it is Zonda LM from previous GTs? We did get Ford GT Race car after all
It´s worth mentioning that the Zonda LM was a fictional car from the old days. I guess it will be difficult to have it scanned as per the current models. Moreover, there is the Zonda Revolution and they insist on adding the old models.

Latest Posts

Back