GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, some of the cars from GT4 better shouldn't be in GT5, such as these 1HP cars from 1886, because they are kinda funny for some minutes , but useless. Even the Ford T, which I wanted so bad, I virtually drove my ass off to get it, turned out to be - useless. It only should come back, if there's a variety of other cars from the 1920s or so, and you can really race against others. That would be fun !

I think, some of the cars from GT4 better shouldn't be in GT5, such as these 1HP cars from 1886, because they are kinda funny for some minutes , but useless. Even the Ford T, which I wanted so bad, I virtually drove my ass off to get it, turned out to be - useless. It only should come back, if there's a variety of other cars from the 1920s or so, and you can really race against others. That would be fun !

I agree. Yes, I understand it's hypocritical of me not minding 86184894 skylines while disliking a 1886 "car" that has .9% in common with current cars.

I agree. Yes, I understand it's hypocritical of me not minding 86184894 skylines while disliking a 1886 "car" that has .9% in common with current cars.

These cars ( the very first and second car ever build, and the very first mass-produced car ) were included for their incredible historic significance and the ability to experience them for yourself to showcase how far the automobile has evolved in a game which was intended to be an encyclopedia of car history.
The fact they were even chosen to be included should be praised, and ofcourse they were useless ( that probably was the point, to act as reference to appreciate the evolution of the car as it is today ).
I really hope they will be included again, if only to annoy those who can't seem to appreciate them for what they are and can't seem to understand or even care for why they were included in the first place.:indiff:

Last edited:
Nothing annoying about them. I just don't enjoy the cars therefore don't care for them. I also never said I want them taken out.

This threads doing a very good frightened Ostrich impression.

derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpg

De-MotivationalKeepThreadAliveHAHA.jpg

OMG
These last few pages where disgusting !!

Does anybody (who is criticising the Car-Line-Up) know the sub-Title of this Game ??
The Real DRIVING Simulator !!
=> not only a racing Game
=> all Cars should be in, especially the 1886 Cars or all other GT4 cars.

I want more variety as well, but if there is no replacement for one Skyline, why delete one ??
Like Famine said, space on the Disc is not the problem.
=> every single Skyline has it´s right to be in GT5 !!!

And its not so much work for the developers to create a further Skyline, when they already got the Basis ;) They only change wheight, Power or the special Colour

By the way, if a Car is not inside GT5 it is because they did not get the license to implement it !!
No Porsche ??
right no license

And furthermore this is not a wishlist !!
=> the whole discussion is spam !! (hopefully one mod will clean it up ;))

[sorry for my english]

How many cars is that in total then?

145 confirmed so far. I just counted the black ones as their deffinetly confirmed. So that's literally a fraction of what's actually in the game (which will be 950 approximately).

I suspect that the next news batch will be at E3. Hopefully we will get more new gameplay than trailers. (Either is good though.)

This month Kaz will race at the 24h of Nurburgring. Maybe he'll be interviewed...
And just a few days before E3 there will be a GT5 demo at the 24h of Le Mans.

Ive noticed there is one car on the list that's supposed to be in green but the colour code hasn't worked properly. I can't remember what car but to whoever updates the list, just go through and you'll notice its got all the stuff written for the colour code but the fonts still black :lol:.

Any ideas of what that car in the distance is? With the single pin stripe is may just be a tuned Viper, but without seeing the ubermegapixel version of this pic its hard to make out. Maybe a tuned 430?, 458???? Maybe another LM GT II??

gt5-nurburgring-gp-2.jpeg

Last edited:
You guys should not forget this one. :(

This great race car is one of the reason why i got into GT, but sadly it didn't came back in GT3 and 4.

t036m003.jpg

jgtc-3.jpg

t037m002.jpg

n006m.jpg

036m971.jpg

P.S. I don't like the Toms Supra that much compare to this.

You guys should not forget this one. :(

This great race car is one of the reason why i got into GT, but sadly it didn't came back in GT3 and 4.

P.S. I don't like the Toms Supra that much compare to this.

To be fair, that is a Tom's Supra. Just it's the 1995 JGTC Class 1/1996 Le Mans GT1 one, rather than the later GT500 one.

And since this isn't a wishlist, no-one forgot anything.

I'm quite sure this Supra was in GT4 mate.
I like the Woodone Supra though, great performance for N/A.

Hi all.

I know I already posted this but here I come again.
Couple months ago, I suggested a way to upgrade the Car List on the first post by adding a picture ingame of all the confirmed car so far. You can view it here, at post #2512 at page 126.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3804051&postcount=2512

I contacted the359 who is the Master Car List master but he hasn't replied or check his PMs.

Anyway, I wanted to have some kind of feedback about this idea, if it's great or useless.
Or if a mod can contact the359 or make the modifications himself...

Thanks.

DCP
I'm quite sure this Supra was in GT4 mate.
I like the Woodone Supra though, great performance for N/A.
It wasn't. The '00 and '01 model Tom's Castrol Supra's were in GT4, but not the earlier model in ralph89's post.

Hi all.

I know I already posted this but here I come again.
Couple months ago, I suggested a way to upgrade the Car List on the first post by adding a picture ingame of all the confirmed car so far. You can view it here, at post #2512 at page 126.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3804051&postcount=2512

I contacted the359 who is the Master Car List master but he hasn't replied or check his PMs.

Anyway, I wanted to have some kind of feedback about this idea, if it's great or useless.
Or if a mod can contact the359 or make the modifications himself...

Thanks.
I think it's a great idea, I had the same thought earlier myself. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back