GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not make you smart posting them. :dunce:

It does not make you smart not to give ideas.
face0005xg7-1.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you posting photoshop cars in a wishlist thread?

Well you posted a i8 race car that doesn't exist, in the same way that I posted that Bugatti Renaissance (some say it's a Veyron replacement) and the 1945 Veyron or any other photoshopped car. I think it is ok to post that. GT had the 2022 Nike car

Well you posted a i8 race car that doesn't exist, in the same way that I posted that Bugatti Renaissance (some say it's a Veyron replacement) and the 1945 Veyron or any other photoshopped car. I think it is ok to post that. GT had the 2022 Nike car

True, I was only doing it because some other people were doing it. Alright, we have to get back on topic then. I'll try not to post anymore photoshop pics, unless they're on a photoshop thread or something.

True, I was only doing it because some other people were doing it. Alright, we have to get back on topic then. I'll try not to post anymore photoshop pics, unless they're on a photoshop thread or something.

I'm not criticizing you or judge you I'm stating a reality, everyone can post photoshoped cars, mainly concepts
I just found your comment ironic, that's all

I'm not criticizing you or judge you I'm stating a reality, everyone can post photoshoped cars, mainly concepts
I just found your comment ironic, that's all

Don't worry, I wasn't taking it as being criticized; I just felt like explaining why I posted the picture.

Watching the Bathurst 12 hour right now and there are a couple of these racing. I've always liked the design, saw one in person when I was at Silverstone for GT Academy a couple years ago. :drool:

peugeot-rcz-200hp-06.jpg
Is it me or does this look like the 4th gen Eclipse?

Mitsu_Eclipse_SEMA_065.jpg

Despite my wishes I doubt we'll see Deltawing in anything now as Nissan and the project have parted company
I still think this thing is just too weird...its like a Reliant Robin Racecar...ta-crazy! :crazy:

Last edited:
TBH, I don't like the prius too much either. Of course, there's some occasions where I make an exception for this car.

This below is one of them.

283216.jpg

Really? :D

Also, I don't think anyone did a track request in a while...

Infineon
Laguna Seca
Sebring
Tahiti Road Course
Irwindale Speedway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back