GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Countach is more of an eye candy rather than something you would want to drive.

Dat Zonda is sick tho.

2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible (C6)
2013-Chevrolet-Corvette-427-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg

I'd really like to see more GT3 class cars, Like the Aston Martin DBR9 etc, and some more Le Mans prototype cars, we have le sarthe now how about some new LM cars to run on it. not overly interested in the LM spec road cars like the RX7 for example that was released with the academy edition, i'd like to see some more thoroughbred's included plus a few more F1 cars to race against the Ferrari's.

RandomCarGuy17
I know, I've may have heard one joke on season 19 when making fun of Hammond's Viper. XD

Also, talking about the C7. “Yeah.... this will make you 25% more attractive to yer sister!"

Also, talking about the C7. “Yeah.... this will make you 25% more attractive to yer sister!"

:lol: His jokes always amuse me, not as much as when he screams "POWERRRR" though.

Which reminds me; these black series mercs are on my wishlists:

2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 Black Series
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/11/mercedes-c63-amg-black-series.jpg

2008 Mercedes-Benz clk 63 amg black series
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...EkzOUUcEeUJAykKFf4gQnVL5sEtBf5D5WHgFevBWXRLg5

2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...KlTVPjfP2M9CWoh2rn1ivhZ8Tf-fXnzHomxKJFYY13PF0

2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG Black Series
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...Y2rHOi6SmpCwTNDT-O2ohJrI7LfP-OCCcHJ2tDvaSnCDA

Holy 🤬 that thing is HORRIBLE!

Here's a car that NEEDS to be in GT6:

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT
1987PontiacFieroGT.jpg

Last edited:
As a true fan of Chryslers and Jeeps especially, it pains me to say, that looks ghastly.

Darn it Zedman, I was trying forget about the fact that the new body style of that cherokee exists. Now you reminded me of it!

And it's a shame too, because Chrysler can make some great cars like the viper or challenger.

EDIT:
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8, must have as maybe GT6 dlc.
2013-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-SRT8-front-right.jpg

More open wheeled cars please!! I don't have a very big list :)

Caterham R500 and the like
Puma Clubman (aussie make, SR20DET in clubbie car!)
Ariel Atom i think someone already said it
Radical SR3, SR8 etc
Gearbox Karts 250cc (keep the GT5 ones)

At least one from each tier of open wheeled classes:

Formula Fords (ecoboost :)
Formula Vauxhall/BMW/Mazda
Formula GP3
Formula GP2
and PLEASE PLEASE McLaren MP4/4 and Brabham BT46 if nothing else

At least one of each I think is a fair ask, this is a good variety which is why GT is so well acclaimed.

Australian tracks please (so i can practice on them lol):

Phillip Island
Winton Motor raceway
Sydney motorsport park/eastern creek
Wakefield Park

That's all from me folks :)

I want to see the 2013 V8 supercars.

V8SC%20Driver%20Heads-2013-04034.jpg

If we get Mount Panorama in GT6 then we have to get these cars.

I would also like to see a premium version of the AE86. I couldn't believe that GT5 didn't have the AE86 as premium!

zondaman2
Here's a car that NEEDS to be in GT6:

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

This might be my first car. Either the GT or the Formula. They go for $3,000-5,000 around here.

Really? It's working for me oddly enough. Oh screw it, I'll just post an image of the Rain-X countach.

tumblr_m6ad9jyck31qm6egko1_1280.jpg

Yeah.. it opens but just says "No Hotlinking"

Nice car though... I'm all for seeing more Lamborghini's in the game all the way around. I feel like the Italian super cars segment is seriously under-represented in the GT series right now... Bring on the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's!!!!

Yeah.. it opens but just says "No Hotlinking"

Nice car though... I'm all for seeing more Lamborghini's in the game all the way around. I feel like the Italian super cars segment is seriously under-represented in the GT series right now... Bring on the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's!!!!

I agree. There's only been 2 premium modeled italian super cars added for GT6 so far. I hope there's more to come. Well, there's at least 100 cars being added to GT6, 1 has to be a new ferrari or lamborghini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back