GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my dad having one of these back in the late '90s/early '00s. It was in silver and was an '84 model, looked exactly the same as this but had the wheels off a Celica Supra/Lotus Excel. Would love to see one in GT6, they're as rare as rocking horse s**t now.

Anyone know what it is?

tuning-mitsubishi-sapporo-06.jpg

Link here in case it doesn't load properly

Last edited:
Picture displays fine for me.

I'd hope so considering you posted it. But that doesn't help him :sly:

And looking at your username, I would have thought you'd know that it's some type of 80's mustang it looks like. Though I'm not sure which one.

I'd hope so considering you posted it. But that doesn't help him :dopey:

And looking at your username, I would have thought you'd know that it's some type of 80's mustang it looks like. Though I'm not sure which one.

It's a Mitsubishi Sapporo Turbo. They sold them in the US/Canada under Dodge and Plymouth badges if memory serves me correctly.

It's a Mitsubishi Sapporo Turbo. They sold them in the US/Canada under Dodge and Plymouth badges if memory serves me correctly.

Those lights sure look like a Mustang's but okay.

But if you knew what it was then why'd you ask us?

Wait wasnt that basically the Mitsu Starion?

No, the Starion was released at the same time but it was the big brother.

The Sapporo was based on the third generation Galant chassis but used a similar coupe body.
They were sold as the Plymouth Sapporo and Dodge Challenger in the US.

Lola Drayson B12/69 EV

Less than 1000kg and about 850hp. Oh and it's an electric car of course.

drayson_1.jpg

No, the Starion was released at the same time but it was the big brother.

The Sapporo was based on the third generation Galant chassis but used a similar coupe body.
They were sold as the Plymouth Sapporo and Dodge Challenger in the US.

Also the Sapporo was sold as Mitsubishi Scorpion in Australia.

If no Porsche, than more premium RUF cars please. :D
53376.jpg

I second this request...bring on the RT12s and the other variants!

I can see the reborn RGT-8 (with the Ruf boxer 8cyl) run like crazy.💡

Also figure reason why they didn't put a TurboR in the game with 1200hp, was because it would spank many cars that were premium and fanboi-ed.

As one said something about GT's physics about RRwd...you're evidently not setting the car up or translating settings to it properly :)

Ultimately love to see all variants of a GT3 99, from street, to RS, to R (racing version).

More GT3 cars! So we can even out the class.

Chevrolet Camaro GT3

chevy-camaro-gt3-1.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo LP600 GT3

858861.jpg

Ford GT GT3

2007-Matech-Racing-Ford-GT-FIA-GT3-Silverstone-2007-Front-And-Side-1280x960.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia GT3

f458-1.jpg

Mclaren MP4-12C GT3

McLaren-MP4-12C_GT3-2011-hd.jpg

We have the Ford GT test car, so I'm sure PD have just changed it to GT3 spec. But an official one would be nice.

We do need another MR GT3 car though! If they add the Camaro they need to add the Mustang too!

These cars have been begging to be in the game ever since it began.
1990-91 awd eagle talon tsi turbo w/popup headlights
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/dmc0162/kr3.jpg
it would be awsome if you could use sheps 1g drag dsm too imagine a seven second eagle talon tsi awd launching.

1992-94 plymouth laser rs turbo both awd and fwd models
http://media.caranddriver.com/image...ubishi-eclipse-gsx-photo-166364-s-429x262.jpg

1989 Mitsubishi starion 2.0 or usa spec 2.6 -street going version-
1990 dodge/Plymouth colt/Mitsubishi mirage hatch back 1.6 turbo
1988 Mitsubishi cordia 1.8 turbo
1984 Mitsubishi mirage turbo
1984 Toyota celica with 2.4 22re motor
1999 Mitsubishi eclipse GSX awd 2.0 turbo
1993 Subaru svx
1981 toyota pickup 22r
a police spec ford crown Victoria
Hyundai genesis 4 door, and the coupe 2014
Kia forte 2014

as for tracks
id like to see drifting -in the licensing part of the game- and an obstacle course for drifting.
a 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile drag strip with an actual AI or 2nd player opponent would be nice.
some new technical mountain courses maybe hollywood hills.
a ripped up, and or worn out road in bits of the course, might be a good thing to add to see how long you can stay on the road let alone race an opponent.
the Dakar rally course.

I think GT6 should include every car that was in GT-GT 4 the ended up on the cutting room floor. I miss all of the race modified cars from 1 and 2. Some of the race cars like the 1965 Shelby Daytona coupe and Silhouette R31 Tomika GTR from GT2 would be nice. I mean honestly GT5 had the most GTR's of any GT game but didn't include that one :irked:I also miss the Auto union car from GT4.

As for cars that were never in GT here is a short list,
-All BMW M cars from the M1 to the M6 gran coupe
-BMW E9 CSL "bat mobile" and the E21 320 touring car
-Audi RS2
-All 1930's German grand prix cars
-Movie and TV cars such as the BTTF DeLorean, 1974 Dodge Monaco "bluesmobile", The General Lee, Kitt, Starsky and Hutch Torino, Bullet Mustang and Charger and any others GT fans would want to drive
-Vintage NHRA Drag cars (1960s and 1970s) such as Tommy Ivo's AWD multi-engined Vista Cruiser or Don Garlets Swamp rats
-Vintage NASCAR (1960s and 1970s)
-Vintage F1 and Indy cars (1960s and 1970s)
-Vintage Rally cars (1960s and 1970s)

As for tracks again I would like to see ALL the tracks from the previous titles.

For tracks new to the series,
-NHRA dragways like Pomona and Indy and Vintage dragways like Lions that was in southern California and York US30 an old airport in Pennsylvania that was used for drag racing in the 70s and early 80s
-All Monza layouts throughout history
-All Nurburgring layouts throughout history
-All current and vintage NASCAR tracks including road courses
-All current and vintage F1 tracks

I'm not asking for all of these things but if Kaz would just add a few of these things it would make GT6 great!

Dauer 962 LM

The only street legal Porsche 962 version.
I'm really not sure, but would it be possible to include this car without hurting the EA porsche license? Just like it's possible with RUF?
Just to be clear, the car was not built by Porsche. Dauer is an independant manufacturer.

If it doesn't count as Porsche, Gran Turismo could possibly get it. :drool:

962lm0012ylostr.jpg

Dauer-962-Mans-02.jpg

EDIT: The car drives over 400km/h...

@RandomCarGuy

Wasn't the 2001 Gillet Vertigo the one in GT3? That car was a blast to race!

Yes, I just drove it in GT3 a couple days ago (I was going through the game again for fun. XD). I wonder why PD didn't include it nor some other cars from GT3, Concept, and 4 into GT5 as standard cars at least.

---------------------

Mazda MX-5 Miata Super 20 Concept
Mazda+MX-5+Super20.jpg

Mazdaspeed Roadster (NC)
http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Mazda/Mazda-Roadster-Mazdaspeed-1.jpg

2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4762041751634889&pid=1.7

2001 Mazdaspeed Roadster Race Car (NB,J)
http://www.autowp.ru/pictures/m/mazda/mazdaspeed/speed_roadster_nr-a/mazdaspeed_roadster_nr-a_2.jpg

I think these MX-5s could be fantastic replacements for the Duplicate MX-5s that are in GT5 now.

Last edited:
I've wanted to see the 1st Gen RX-7 for a long time. Add to that the RX-2, RX-3 and '77 Rotary Pickup and I'd be set.

It would be great to also see a GMC Syclone or Typhoon, Volvo P1800, Alfa Montreal.

How about Road Atlanta added to the track list as well.

The new Infiniti QX56 that looks like a big boat but I guess it's way too big but not to the size of the Leno tank car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back