GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wounding how to make a Ridge Racer car realistic? Well no need to as there is a real Ridge Racer car. And its been driven.

real-life-ridge-racer-20060119030458520.jpg

real-life-ridge-racer-20060119030458004.jpg

Wow :drool: Most impressive!

To be honest I would prefer if GT6 had a customisation feature good enough to basically model this car and cars like it from the stock models.

Or a Livery Editor 👍

To be honest I would prefer if GT6 had a customisation feature good enough to basically model this car and cars like it from the stock models.

That would be nice and cut down on so many cars that are just duplicates.

Or a Livery Editor 👍

I would like to think that goes without saying. Frankly if GT6 does not have a livery editor, I will not buy it.

Wounding how to make a Ridge Racer car realistic? Well no need to as there is a real Ridge Racer car. And its been driven.

real-life-ridge-racer-20060119030458520.jpg

The best thing about driving that would be not being able to see the exterior. That thing is possibly the ugliest car I've ever seen.

I still don't know why GT doesn't have cars like the E36 M3 parked next to it instead. Best looking 3 series by far.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Red Bull X1 5G is a realistic one. No fan added.

There's more than enough real formula cars out there, so I think fictitious cars are a bit of a joke, to be honest. It was okay when taking a production car with a race modification and fudging the stats in GT1 and GT2, but otherwise, customisation is where to let peoples imagination run wild.

The best thing about driving that would be not being able to see the exterior. That thing is possibly the ugliest car I've ever seen.

I still don't know why GT doesn't have cars like the E36 M3 parked next to it instead. Best looking 3 series by far.

What about these two?

http://www.Japanese-sai.com/Games/Ridge_Racer_V/Ridge_Racer_V_CD_02_A.jpg
Ridge-Racer-V-827-3.jpg

rivelta-solare.jpg

I agree with Shifting Gears, Where are the BMW M cars? And yes the E36 M3 ROCKS. I would love to have one!

Panoz AIV
305HP 2500LBS

1998-Panoz-AIV-black-fa-lr.jpg

^ShiftingGears have a point, man... :rolleyes:

---

The FET Supra JGTC from 1995 - one of RMs from GT1. ;)

EB856-supra95-FET-front.jpg

Last edited:
Still don't get why you would want fictional cars over a real licensed car.

Did I say that? No I just thought It would be cool to have fictional cars.

Anyway my main point about Namco Bandai/Genki was that they have almost perfect detailed highways of the Wangan in Japan. And GT5 made a really crappy detailed replica of a part of the Wangan. I still think it would be great for Namco Bandai/Genki to partner up with Polyphony. And I don't give a 🤬 about what you say against it.

Mercedes-Benz:
Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG '13
Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG '12
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe '14
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series '12
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series '14
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11

Still don't get why you would want fictional cars over a real licensed car.

People would like them since they can't drive them anywhere else. Some fictional vehicles have a bit of a following, and can get relatively famous :sly:

OK, let's have a little test. Who can name this fictional vehicle off the top of their heads? :)

Buggie.jpg

Did I say that? No I just thought It would be cool to have fictional cars.

Anyway my main point about Namco Bandai/Genki was that they have almost perfect detailed highways of the Wangan in Japan. And GT5 made a really crappy detailed replica of a part of the Wangan. I still think it would be great for Namco Bandai/Genki to partner up with Polyphony. And I don't give a 🤬 about what you say against it.

If you want them modelled in GT of course you're asking them to do that over a licensed car, it's a rather simple concept.

Initial D character cars (Tofu 86, Redsuns FC,FD, Myogi nightkids GT-R, EG6, Usui Sileighty, emperor Evo 3,4, North saitama area Cappuccino,levin, tuodo school EK9, Purple shadow R34,S2K, seven star leaf roadster,R34 GTS-T, Bunta WRX)
2013 Dodge Viper SRT 8 Coupe
2013 Chrysler 300C SRT 8
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona/Plymouth Superbird
Premium 1987 Toyota AE86 Coupe/HB, Tureno/Levin
Yenko Camero, Nova, Chevelle
1953 Chevy corvette
1981 BMW M1
1999 BMW 850CSI/Alpina B12/ M8 prototype
2003 Nismo GT-R Z-Tune
1992 BMW E30 M3
1967 Pontiac firebird
1969/1978/1981 Pontiac trans am
2013 Cadillac CTS-V
2009 Cadillac XLR-V
1970 Datsun fairlady Z
1972 Datsun Bluebird SSS
2013 Ferrari Berlinetta F12
1994 Ferrari 512 TR
1996 Ferrari F512 M
1997 Ferrari F50
1995 Ford GT90 prototype
1969 AMC AMX
1972 AMC Javelin
2011 Ariel Atom Mugen/V8
1987 Buick GNX
2013 Caterham Superlight R600
1986 DeTomaso Pantera
2012 GTA Spano
2013 Gumpert Apollo R
2011 Hennessey Venom GT
2008 Holden Coupe 60 concept
2006 Holden Efijy Concept
2013 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 2.0T/3.8
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
1992 Jaguar XJ220 S
2010 Koeningsegg Trevita
2013 Koeningsegg Agera R
2010 Lexus SC430
2013 Lexus LS460 F Sport
2012 Lightning GT (Telsa needs competition)

I could list so many more cars but I'm getting tired already, all of these as well and making the important and popular cars into premium (AE86 listed above, MK 3,4 supra etc) and the rare unicorns that we'll never see in real life (Ferrari Dinos, premium R390 GT1 road car etc) and lets hope PD gets rid of the pointless standard cars, like 3 different roadster J limited, like 15 different Skyline GT-R (early V spec models, Midnight purple should just be an option for the premium GT-Rs, not having to use a standard model) and the USDM versions of the Honda S2K for example.

For tracks all I really want is

More original tracks with beautiful environments
PIKES PEAK
Gunma cycle sports center
Sportsland sugo
Ebisu
Button willow international (horse thief mile and road course)
Initial D mountain passes (Akina, Myogi, Akagi, Usui, team emperor pass located in nikko, can't remember the name, wataru's home course, also drawing a blank on the name)
And maybe even a detailed touge pass generator for downhill or uphill, with a 1 on 1
Battle initial D style gameplay, this would make online play beyond fun!

Pikes Peak
Silver state classic
http://www.sscc.us/
Bonneville Salt flats for top speed runs.
A good track maker that allows us to make local tracks.
A small parking lot autocross track.

Last edited:
I saw that Panoz and remembered about the biblically stupid Caparo T1 and please make it life like, highly flamable. Imagine driving that at 300km/h (186 mph, for those who don't use the same unit as the rest of the world) in the Nurburgring straight and, all of a sudden... it catches fire! Awsome!

I really want a ballanced numbers of cars and where they come from. If they cut the numbers of cars to 850 (and it's a fairly a big number, can be extended because of the Aussies), I would be happy. 200 american cars, 200 european cars, 200 asian cars, 50-100 australian cars and 100 other cars (some F1s, a few NASCARs, JGTC, DTM, FIA, WRC and so on), and that way we could enjoy a balanced game in terms of car manufacturing.

Tracks are important, I want more and more, mastering different types of corners, in different types of tracks, with different types of cars, achieving virtual driving perfection. They can be long, fast, technical, tight, so they play a big role and we don't have enough. F1 calendar tracks are very good, old ones and new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back