GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that Panoz and remembered about the biblically stupid Caparo T1 and please make it life like, highly flamable. Imagine driving that at 300km/h (186 mph, for those who don't use the same unit as the rest of the world) in the Nurburgring straight and, all of a sudden... it catches fire! Awsome!
Best part is the Panoz never had problems like that. They also have a followup model the Esperante which wasn't as exciting as the AIV.

2006_panoz_esperante_convertible_base_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Still don't get why you would want fictional cars over a real licensed car.

Same reason I'd like to have a car like this:

images

Or...

formula_gran_turismo.jpg

Meaning, if we can't have the license for a real F1 car or a real touring car, give us those.

^ShiftingGears have a point, man... :rolleyes:

---

The FET Supra JGTC from 1995 - one of RMs from GT1. ;)

EB856-supra95-FET-front.jpg

Hell. Yes. 👍

Taking this a step further, I wonder if PD could dive back into their GT1 history and bring us the obvious JGTC-inspired cars in proper form. The JACCS Civic and FET Supra are two of the first cars I hunted down in the storefront on FM4; ironically, most of the paints I buy or create are from the back-catalog of GT's past. Introducing a new generation to those, or the BP Apex Trueno, or Taievon Trampio FTO, would be something I could definitely get behind!

SimonK
So basically people can't request cars you don't like? Have you read this post back and realised how ridiculous you sound? :rolleyes:

No, im saying I personaly dont want to see the cars i dont like. You can request a moon rover for all i care

No, im saying I personaly dont want to see the cars i dont like. You can request a moon rover for all i care

So why did you say "All these requests for american cars are making me sick. If you dont like the JDM cars then dont buy a japqnese game." You obviously do care or you wouldn't inform us that people requesting American cars made you sick.

There's no reason to hate. Do I think that Ferrari is cool? Not really. Doesn't mean I'll ruin boingster's fun.

So why did you say "All these requests for american cars are making me sick. If you dont like the JDM cars then dont buy a japqnese game." You obviously do care or you wouldn't inform us that people requesting American cars made you sick.

:rolleyes:

Badasp5.0
Please explain GT2 car list to me? GT2 was a good blend of JDM and the rest of the world. If PD wanted to keep it JDM only than why the hell did they include stuff from everywhere. variety is the spice of life. I am a DIE hard American car fan but that doesnt stop me from enjoying stuff from everywhere else. Being closed minded in the car world just lets you miss out on some fun cars. I wish we got a ton of the wagons and hot hatches they do in europe.
(BTW I bet more people bought GT5 in the US than Japan)

Im not close minding, i like cars from different countries. I like some volvo's and koenigseggs (swedish), i like lambos and pagani (italian), i like subaru, mitsubishi, toyota, nissan .etc (japanese), i like astons and jags (british), i like some mercs and porches (german). its just that I hate american cars and IMO there arent any good ones exept maybe a few like the viper acr or the ford gt.

I think it is because I am autistic. Im similarwith music, i hate most of it. I only like a few select songs.

I think it is because I am autistic. Im similarwith music, i hate most of it. I only like a few select songs.

Autism doesn't affect the affinity of brands, though, I admit, some Autistic people do have peculiar tastes. I have peculiar tastes. My friends have peculiar tastes. I don't think that it really comes down to Autism, my friend, since I see people who liked Jersey Shore.

What it really comes down to, really is the knowledge of how to enjoy a car. My Impreza's great for what I use it for: AWD, snow driving, sporty fun, and hauling things. That's why I got an AWD wagon.

So, consider it as a purposeful decision, not a hatred of those poorly built American cars. :lol: Our old Ford caught fire. But, that doesn't mean I have to hate American cars. It just means I'm never going to go near a Ford again.

I'm hoping for the Korea International Circuit. Very long straight (1.2km) into the tightest turn on the track. Probably the other big challenge at Yeongam would be turn 10, where there is a downward incline into the turn.

With just over a week to go until the reveals on January 13th and 14th, Corvette enthusiasts are beginning to dance around like a 4 year who urgently needs to use the restroom. The anticipation grows as each day of the calendar flips over. Forbes Magazine chimed in Monday with their take on the highly anticipated 2014 C7 Corvette. The good news is that you don’t have to wait another week to see what Forbes had to say after the break.

lemansfront.jpg

jalopredobluecopy.jpg

trinityfixcolors.jpg

blacktrin.jpg

vettecolorscopy.jpg

Last edited:
Cars in GT6 should act like their real-life cousins, so if you race against TVRs they should eventually break down and burst into a ball of flames or something. Or if there was a Mercedes CLR in the game, it should at some point take off. Drive a Cheetah and the bonnet should blow up when you reach 200 mph (320 Kph). Just suggesting...:sly:

Last edited:
Cars in GT6 should act like their real-life cousins, so if you race against TVRs they should eventually break down and burst into a ball of flames or something. Or if there was a Mercedes CLR in the game, it should at some point take off. Drive a Cheetah and the bonnet should blow up when you reach 200 mph (320 Kph). Just suggesting...:sly:

I personally don't agree because, part of the fun of racing games are that you can drive one of the most unrealible cars in the world and it doesn't break down.

CommandoAir
Im not close minding, i like cars from different countries. I like some volvo's and koenigseggs (swedish), i like lambos and pagani (italian), i like subaru, mitsubishi, toyota, nissan .etc (japanese), i like astons and jags (british), i like some mercs and porches (german). its just that I hate american cars and IMO there arent any good ones exept maybe a few like the viper acr or the ford gt.

Have you ever seen the Mark I,II,III,IV. There american and they look beast. Have you ever seen our past racing history and have you seen the GT40. Your on something.

CommandoAir

One more thing, have you ever heard of the company named Hennesy their american and they make awesome tuned cars

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't agree because, part of the fun of racing games are that you can drive one of the most unrealible cars in the world and it doesn't break down.
At the beginning of every GT game, you'll find the words "The real driving simulator." If you want it to be a real driving simulator, then you'd want the cars to as real-life as possible:sly:

Last edited:
At the beginning of every GT game, you'll find the words "The real driving simulator." If you want it to be a real driving simulator, then you'd want the cars to as real-life as possible:sly:

Ok it's a simulator and that means it should be as real as possible but, not everybody wants wants a TVR to break down in the middle of a race for example. Plus, that might take alot of work for PD to implement into GT6.

Ok it's a simulator and that means it should be as real as possible but, not everybody wants wants a TVR to break down in the middle of a race for example. Plus, that might take alot of work for PD to implement into GT6.
OK, how about tyre blow-outs?

One more thing, have you ever heard of the company named Hennesy there american and they make awesome tuned cars

They sure do. I like that they dont stick to one brand of cars they tune.

More American cars wish list.

'89 Pontiac Turbo Trans AM (Same engine as the Grand National)
'91-'92 GMC Syclone/Typhoon Turbo 4.3 V-6 AWD Truck/suv FTW
2012 Camaro ZL1
1996 Impala SS
1981 Turbo Trans AM
1988 Fiero GT

1986 Shelby Omni GLHS
1978-'79 Dodge Li'l Red Express Truck

Badasp5.0

2012 Camaro ZL1
1996 Impala SS
1981 Turbo Trans AM
1988 Fiero GT

1986 Shelby Omni GLHS

That's a good mixture of cars my friend. I really like the Fiero GT

Have you ever seen the Mark I,II,III,IV. There american and they look beast. Have you ever seen our past racing history and have you seen the GT40. Your on something.

a single european brand (mercedes or ferrari etc) has more top cars than all american brands combined, that says more than enough.

Musolini187
a single european brand (mercedes or ferrari etc) has more top cars than all american brands combined, that says more than enough.

Agree for quantity, but quality is always better

Badasp5.0

2012 Camaro ZL1
1996 Impala SS
1981 Turbo Trans AM
1988 Fiero GT

1986 Shelby Omni GLHS

Good list, except I have no idea what to do with the Impala (Cops and Robbers?). Midnight Club:LA has it, and I'm stuck on how to tune it (visually)... I don't want to ruin it, I mean, there are some pretty ricy things you can do with that car in the game.

Other than that, I would love to have more Porsche's in the game, and A LOT more Classic American Muscle, and Classic Alfa Romeo's.

Compare the price points on those cars. For one top of the line Mercedes car you could buy 4 or 5 American cars. So you would hope they are better. Hell a BMW 1 series which is their entry level car cost as much as a Ford GT500! American cars are for blue collar folks and European cars go for a alot higher end market atleast here in the US.

Good list, except I have no idea what to do with the Impala (Cops and Robbers?). Midnight Club:LA has it, and I'm stuck on how to tune it (visually)... I don't want to ruin it, I mean, there are some pretty ricy things you can do with that car in the game.

They are commonly hotroded here in the US, the LT1 V-8 they came with has a pretty big aftermarket and there is 6Speed transmissions swaps and suspension upgrades too. I would add the '03/'04 Mercury Marauder too which is the same vein a big RWD V-8 sedan. If gas prices went down I would be rocking a Marauder as a DD and put the '03/'04 Cobra Supercharger on it.

Last edited:
This doesn't have anything to do with the OP, but, Im sick of having European cars with the steering wheel on the wrong side (not in their original side).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back