GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
they say all the cars in gt5 are in gt6 and now we see the some cars are missing...like the wrc cars, the ferraris f1s, the gt academy cars. so why did PD say that and the cars are missing??
some cars are missing like the new mercedes AMG also confirmed by mercedes, the new NSX ,the eckkerts mustang sema show, th aston martin win, the ferrari of the pebble show,and the cars of the tokyo motor show??

maybe another part (second part) of the complete list or maybe DLC?? what do you think?

I don't think so. If there is a price tag next to each one then I think you just buy what you want when you want it.

The colour names sound like manufacturer colours. And the list doesn't seem to be that long, which leads me to believe we have to collect them somehow.

i1z3gjbeAKyz5b.jpg

Presumably "Stockyard" on the list on the left is like the items bin on GT5 for redeemed DLC and prize cars.
The stock yard is more of a warehouse, limits the cars in the garage list.

I know most people here will most likely have absorbed most of the information from yesterday, but in case anyone wants a nice overview, or turns up here without wanting to read through the website, I put together a video that covers...well pretty much everything in 15 mins ;)

I know most people here will most likely have absorbed most of the information from yesterday, but in case anyone wants a nice overview, or turns up here without wanting to read through the website, I put together a video that covers...well pretty much everything in 15 mins ;)

Thanks for doing this Oink! :D

The individually-livered cars are probably not repaintable, while the base models are. I imagine that's the reason why there needs to be separate models for them.
Okay... then why include the Liveried cars as a selection on the base model? I'm guessing official liveries cannot be tampered with.

Okay... then why include the Liveried cars as a selection on the base model? I'm guessing official liveries cannot be tampered with.

I guess it's because the property of being repaintable or not is assigned to a certain model. So in order to have a paintable version, it needs to be a separate model. At least that's the only explanation I can think of.

I just got a confirmation from GTchannel.com in an email they said they are at Williow springs now testing the GPS. I'll quote it here: "D*** T*** we're testing out that feature. We'll have a video up soon to share with you guys what we found."

EDIT: They are testing the GPS integration into GT6. I'm guessing there will be a press junkit out soon to raise visibility.

Last edited:
When this GPS feature gets released. I'll head up to Prescott Hillclimb and recreate it for GTPlanet :)

I particularly like the bit where they talk about it being a "popular feature". What is this even based on? Most people I talk to never use it, or think its not that great, not to mention, it doesn't excel due to the fact that the AI is pretty boring. PD are pretty darn expert at talking out their ****'s sometimes :sly:
I do play B-spec but i agree, B-spec in gt5 sucks (bad AI, separated from a-spec which it shouldn't, you can't do 2x or 3x game speed...etc) it was better in gt4 (which also helped me finishing Nurburgring 24h in 8 hours only).

I hope it will be way better than Gran Turismo 5

Is there any information about race modifications? It would be nice to have more than 17 cars to race modify.

If it's eventually the case, then hopefully the improved car customization will be a decent replacement for it.
Indeed, the new "Flat Floor" modification is interesting, and with PD's new aerodynamic model, we may see a blurring of the lines between the old performance differences that one would get in Racing and Street cars.

I'm hoping I can turn anything into a racecar, too though. I still look at the Corvette from GT5 Prologue and wonder what happened to some of the things that were on it.

So, I'm looking at the time and weather change list. Daytona is going to have weather.......oh boy Dirty NASCAR is getting some extra flavor if it rains on the oval course haha

So, I'm looking at the time and weather change list. Daytona is going to have weather.......oh boy Dirty NASCAR is getting some extra flavor if it rains on the oval course haha
It's more for the 24H of Daytona, but yeah, I guess you could do that...

Well, I am very optimistic, as the only person on this whole Forum who played the full game doesn´t even find time to reply :P

@Snaeper @R1600Turbo @RUstAuSi

The RM’s and TC’s are still in the list, they’re now marked as Touring Cars, here are a few.

825 Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car (GT5 TC)

998 SRT Challenger SRT8 Touring Car (GT5 TC)

1032 Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car (GT5 RM)

1162 TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car '00 (GT5 RM)

1175 Volkswagen Golf IV GTI Touring Car '01 (GT5 RM)

@finnracer
Take a look at the list again, the cars listed at #99 and #100 are two different cars. Car listed at #98 and #99 are the same cars.

Last edited:
@Snaeper @R1600Turbo @RUstAuSi

The RM’s and TC’s are still in the list, they’re now marked as Touring Cars, here are a few.

825 Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car (GT5 TC)

998 SRT Challenger SRT8 Touring Car (GT5 TC)

1032 Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car (GT5 RM)

1162 TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car '00 (GT5 RM)

1175 Volkswagen Golf IV GTI Touring Car '01 (GT5 RM)
Zuel, you missed the point of the original post completely. He was asking if RM's would be returning, and specifically mentioned wanting more cars to Race Modify.

You pointing out that the old RM's are returning with a name change is completely irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back