GT6 Update 1.09 (Undocumented Changes in OP) >Lock<

• Thread starter TheProRacer
  • 947 comments

Are you happy with the content in this update?

• Total voters
Camber would help your sped through the corner (as the car rolls on to it's contact patch), rather than on the exit... would it not?
Let me rephrase I just can't carry as musch speed in the corner and my ghost just leaves me for dead. Still testing right now.

This is such a good sight on :gtplanet:!
image.jpg

Even better! 5PM
image.jpg

Last edited:
T500 wheel user. return spring to center, much stronger, feels like deadzone has been tightened up.

Though everywhere else, feels too light, the cars feel featherweight around corners, and that is -1. But it's something I can get used to, what choice do I have afterall. This is PD's GT6.

HELL YEAH I'M HAPPY!! The GTi VGT is amazing! The additional cars are a pure bonus, and the Red Bull Ring is my main test track. Love this update! :D How can anyone not be happy or like this update?

400+ people voted yes on my poll.

~15 people voted no. WHY?

Hey guys, is the new Lexus any good?

there is an easy test for camber
take a stable car at 0.0 angle put some camber on the front, if it understeer , it's not fixed
if it oversteer, something has been done
continue to increase to see if at a certain level it starts to be stable again
continue to increase, if it starts to understeer, then looks that it's fixed

maybe less stupid rollover when using cornerstones
and for bumps, no stupid behavior like lifting the rear and stand on the nose on tracks like cape ring, nurburgring or cote d'azur

i hope it's that
With the Toyota I still rolled it over so....

Good Morning! After only 4hours of sleep I woke up to this upon entering gtplanet:
image.jpg

:dunce:

Last edited:
Can PD please release a hot fix to get me out of work early so I can go home and race?? :lol: I'm loving what I'm hearing and seeing with this update! Although a bit worrying about the A/B/C tuning menus getting reset.. I guess with the physics and chamber changes they'd all have to be adjusted anyway.. oh well. Other than that very, very nice PD! 👍👍

Back