GT6 Update 1.09 (Undocumented Changes in OP) >Lock<

• Thread starter TheProRacer
  • 947 comments

Are you happy with the content in this update?

• Total voters
I voted no and if u bothered to read post from the start u see not everyone vote no on purpose..

Why bring up samus , stop bulling the guy seriously its bang out of order. Ineedschool no you need manners
You quoted me again? I'm feeling the love :D

You quoted me again? I'm feeling the love :D
I just love that moustache <------ I dunno mate I put it down to technical issues
awwp.gif
Awwwwww. lol

Sorry I had to. :lol:

I never thought I miss you ,,,, not as much as I ........do and I never thought I feel this way , the I feel about you

Camber Report

Car used: Ruf BTR

Tire: Sport Hard

Track: Nordschleife / Online(free run)

I already had this tune so i just set the camber to 0.0, front and back, and started testing. No lap times were recorded, driving pleasure was used as reference.

0.0 Front / 0.0 Rear

-The car was very unstable, holding the rear was difficult and driving was stressful.

0.0 Front / 0.4 Rear

-Things started to get better, the car was more progressive.

0.0 Front / 0.8 Rear

-Holding the slide was easier, the car felt more forgiving at the limit.

0.6 Front / 1.2 Rear

-Happy man behind the wheel of a BTR, attacking the ring like a maniac.

Last edited:
Hey guys, is the new Lexus any good?

Yes, although I'd really recommend buying the transmission, the stock gearing is stupidly long for a car with ~470BHP. Understeers a bit, but you can tune it out well enough. Paintable too, looks fantastic in Matt Red.

I'm not convinced the camber change has worked, the gap between running it and 0 is probably smaller but I still get the fastest times on 0 camber. Will do some more testing later on on different tyres though.

Otherwise, good update, enjoying the new cars and the Red Bull Ring looks great.

Car: Zonda R 650pp 847hp

Tyre: Racing Hard

Track: Tokyo R246

With stock camber (F-1.5 R-3.5): the cars was very slidy. Did not like full throttle very much.-a little unstable
Time: 1:34.531

Without camber (F-0.0 R-0.0): Much better on the throttle (to be expected). Less slidy into and out of the corners.-more stable
Time: 1:32.923

Data logger is now accessible from track side as soon as you exit a free run, next to the save replay and save ghost options. Not sure if it was always like that.

Data logger is now accessible from track side as soon as you exit a free run, next to the save replay and save ghost options. Not sure if it was always like that.
That's in the documented changes I think...

Edit: yeah

"- [Data Logger] can now be opened from the "Quick Menu" of Time Trial events. Please note that only limited features will be available in this way. Please refer to the online manual for more details."

Hey guys, is the new Lexus any good?
Not really. Did the Ring 24' with it.
It was all over te place. Seems to have a problem going straight also. Had to correct constantly.
Worst of my 13 Lexus'
It is going in my stock yard for now.

Also: anyone noticed some strange headlight issue ? Both the Lexus and the Toytoa TS 030 showed flashing headlights, especially in "the morning"

Well this is just my luck. My PS3 won't download the update. It stops at 82% and gives me the 80710723 error. -_- Maybe if I wait until later...

Don't have the update yet. Still no signs of tyre wear in arcade mode?

I still haven't updated yet either, not having Active Tire/Fuel wear in offline mode makes no since, since online mode has it. Setting multiple laps in Arcade Mode is useless since there never a change to tire wear or weight of the car since it never runs out of fuel.

I just wanted to add that the H pattern and clutch still have the bug where you cant use them with custom trannys (mostly standards effected), not sure if I'm late to the punch.

Last edited:
" You can no longer zoom in on replays."

You still can however on career replay. Only the replay that starts after you finishes the race though.

You can even look right and left while looking backwards (flick the right stick to left/right then while doing that press L1).

" You can no longer zoom in on replays."

You still can however on career replay. Only the replay that starts after you finishes the race though.

You can even look right and left while looking backwards (flick the right stick to left/right then while doing that press L1).
There always moving the goal posts pd ain't they

Back