GT7 Apparently September 2024 Update Prediction

• Thread starter Dbwasson
  • 484 comments
The next update:

1727330310614.png

The tech team working on PS5 Pro will have no involvement in 3D modelling, content creation or any aspect of DLC. In fact the last time we had a major technical update (PSVR2), it arrived with one of the biggest content updates to date. If you are interested in PS5 Pro or not, GT7 being heavily featured will boost sales and player numbers. It will also put PD in a good position for GT8 by updating their tools/engine to the cutting edge.

A demo at this stage of GT7's lifecycle suggest PD are far from done with the title. All indications are much more content will be coming down the line. If not, well, I guess GT8 is closer than many expect. People are expressing their frustrations because they have no idea what PD have planned. Personally, I'd be quite happy if PD moved to more substantial quarterly updates.
Hey man that's cool just asking then if these things aren't impacting content creation then where's the content output gone?

Just curious, has GT Sport ever gone two months without any content updates during its hay day? (Not including 2020-2021 updates)
It didn't, but it's also worth pointing out that as of mid-May this year, GT7 is older than GT Sport was at the start of 2020. We've got two content updates with a combined 11 cars and a track since then, with a demo and apparently more content planned according to data miners here.

Last edited:
It didn't, but it's also worth pointing out that as of mid-May this year, GT7 is older than GT Sport was at the start of 2020. We've got two content updates with a combined 11 cars and a track since then, with a demo and apparently more content planned according to data miners here.

Yeah this Demo is pretty clear that GT8 is not close and there is more to come for GT7.
I guess this game still sells pretty well + demo is going to encourage more players to buy it and updating GT7 is much cheaper than making a new game.

Latest Posts

Back