My prediction about April update:

Cars
1991 Mercedes 190E 2.5 Evo 2
1998 Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS
1974 BMW 2002 Turbo
1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer EVolution 8 MR

Track
Sebring or Melbourne!!! (it showed as a hint in a wall (!!!) in some presentation a long time ago)

Features
Multiclass in ofline and online races
More customization in on line lobbies (1.Choose cars as opponents 2. abilty to change livery before a race 3.more real life rules (flags etc)
Championships
Αbility to sell parts and engines

Scapes
Greece

(If you are fan of this forum my April update discussion is copy-paste from previous month exept Melbourne :cheers: :lol:)

Last edited:
Judging by the fact Nenkai was able to forecast the return of the Suzuki Escudo on 4/6, but not the return of the Ford Roadster (which became a hostage 2 weeks after the Escudo), I'd expect the April update to be on or before 4/20 (the third Thursday).

My prediction about April update:

Cars
1974 BMW 2002 Turbo
1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S

Track
Sebring

Features
More customization in on line lobbies (1.Choose cars as opponents 2. abilty to change livery before a race 3.more real life rules (flags etc)
Championships

Scapes
Greece

(If you are fan of this forum my April update discussion is copy-paste from previous month! :cheers: :lol: )
Where have I seen this before...?
My prediction about March update:

Cars
1974 BMW 2002 Turbo
1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S

Track
Sebring (It's Sebring race IMSA and WEC in 18 March)

Features
Championships

Scapes
Greece
Oh.

Being realistic:

• Two monopostos SF23 (Honda and Toyota) from Super Formula '23.
  • Three or two cars from the leaklist.
  • Maybe some VGT of the remaining six.
  • No circuit.

Being optimistic:

• The two SF23
  • AM Vantage or BMW M4 Turbo DTM '19
  • Two cars from the leaklist.
  • Motegi or Sugo (to meet Super Formula commercial demand)

Last edited:
Well we know the Super formula cars are coming in April

Trackwise, I think it'll be Sugo or Motegi.

AZ-1
LFA
500E
At this point I'm starting to think the LFA is intentionally being held back until the very last GT7 update. There's actually no other
explanation for it not being here yet. :P

Other than that, I need to see that AZ-1 (which I recently found out was also sold as the Suzuki Cara, go figure...) with a beefy rotary swap.

On April 1st, Kaz confirms that GT7 has been in an open beta since launch and that it is coming to a close in 3 months (end of June). The game's online dependent modes will cease to work after that date until the proper launch of GT7 in November.

Oh and the SF23, Lexus LFA (lol), Mercedes 190E (lol) and the Honda NSX GT500 (lol).

Maybe Sugo or Motegi if we're lucky.

At this point I'm starting to think the LFA is intentionally being held back until the very last GT7 update. There's actually no other
explanation for it not being here yet. :P

Other than that, I need to see that AZ-1 (which I recently found out was also sold as the Suzuki Cara, go figure...) with a beefy rotary swap.
if the April update drops on the week of 4/20 and the LFA's in it, change the horn to those dank sirens.

This, but Motegi for sure and the XJ220 for the LFA.

DECISIONS.... mandatory "why not both?" comment incoming.

Last edited:
I’m ready to talk April. The discussion threads about March have already jumped the shark. March was a little low on content. The 904 was an unexpected treat but again not enough new races for the cars we already have. I don’t understand why every track does not have at least a dozen events. My Lamborghini’s have nearly nothing to do. The solution for that is allow custom races to payout on par with the existing races.

On April 1st, Kaz confirms that GT7 has been in an open beta since launch and that it is coming to a close in 3 months (end of June). The game's online dependent modes will cease to work after that date until the proper launch of GT7 in November.

Oh and the SF23, Lexus LFA (lol), Mercedes 190E (lol) and the Honda NSX GT500 (lol).

Maybe Sugo or Motegi if we're lucky.
What are the online dependent modes will this affect the online lobbies,tickets dealerships,in game racing

What are the online dependent modes will this affect the online lobbies,tickets dealerships,in game racing
The game is always online so for this period of the end of june to november you will only be able to access world circuits and music rally :lol:

Cars - I am not going to try predicted them. SF23 are nearly confirmed, but other cars it is just shooting blindly. No way to predict this.

Track - No tracks and layouts this time. We will get new track in May probably.

But I think we will get more events this time. I think that group 2 events menu book is very possible this time. Last time we got Toyota Hypercar we've got group 1 events menu month later. Maybe some kind of Legend race cars events too since we've got 904 GTS this month.

I hope we will get something more alongside events and cars, like new missions or some kind of features.

Still just waiting for any CT9A body of Lancer Evo. 8 and 9 were in the list, not sure if those were legit entries or leftovers, though. Every month I search for a familiar wing in silhouettes picture and every month it's not there. I'm starting to lose hope, to be honest. Days feel longer, but at the same time it feels like life is passing by in a speed of light. Nothing really brings me joy. Nothing really matters to me. Anyway, the wind blows.

Evo 3 would be nice too, actually.

With a Tommy Kaira M30 kit
because ;)
NISS89_06.jpg

Obvious:
SF23 Cars

Possibly:
The 993 GT2 that was supposedly being scanned for GT7 + PD have been adding a good selection of Porsches via GT7 so who knows
One of the cars from the list, or maybe the XJ220 since it was actively being worked on a few months ago but that's just more hope than anything else.

Last edited:
My Guess for the April update is.....

Return of the re-done version of Midfield Raceway from GT6.
Midfield Raceway (GT6).jpg

Nissan GT-R Cup
Despite meeting the requirements of being a skyline GT-R the Skyline's below were not included in the allowed cars for the GT7 event called, the "Nissan GT-R Cup", so in this update they will be added to the event.
  • Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10), 1970
  • Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC110), 1973
  • +Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 Base, 2006
Removal of invitations for the cars in brand central

My Guess of car list:
Super Formula SF23 Honda, 2023
Super Formula SF23 Toyota, 2023
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale, 2011
Lamborghini Diablo GT2, 1998
Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 Base, 2006
Porsche 911 GT2 Evo [993], 1997
Suzuki Cervo SR, 2007

Super Formula SF23.jpg
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale 2011.jpg
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 1998.jpg
Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 Base 2006.jpg
Porsche 911 GT2 Evo [993] 1997.jpeg
Suzuki Cervo SR 2007.jpg

Being realistic:

• Two monopostos SF23 (Honda and Toyota) from Super Formula '23.
  • Three or two cars from the leaklist.
  • Maybe some VGT of the remaining six.
  • No circuit.

Being optimistic:

• The two SF23
  • AM Vantage or BMW M4 Turbo DTM '19
  • Two cars from the leaklist.
  • Motegi or Sugo (to meet Super Formula commercial demand)

I like the optimist better 🤣

We know for sure the two open wheelers will be in the update. And likely a host of small fixes.

I would expect that the update will come after the last GTWS on the 22nd. Given that they bunched the GTWS in such a short time frame this time around. So said the 27th?

Besides the cars and the series of races that will accompany them would be the Toyota GR cars and races that have also been announced. The ones where we get a livery for entering. Yay 😐

As for any other extra cars or tracks I doubt it. ( Where's my 454 Chevelle PD! ) But, I digress.

Optimistic side, CODA in Texas and that track in the UAE would be a great touch to go with those open wheelers. And maybe they change the prize car for "Honda race cars" extra menu to the SF23 car. That's a long shot as the amount of people that have already been paid the SF19.

But, I don't have connections that feed me inside information, just woman's intuition based on how PD has been since GT5.

Last edited:
Back