GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,164 comments
Lol, time for a recap I see ;)

SR is the primary factor for matchmaking and works on a scale of 1 to 99.

You generally gain 0.3 to 0.4 SR for each clean sector you complete (actual amount depends on the race). Generally the longer the race, or rather the higher the total number of sectors, the more SR you can gain in a race. It can be as low as 3 SR total for a short sprint race or as high as 20 SR for a long race C.

You lose SR for contact with another car. This is not indicated anymore nowadays (no more SR Down arrows) so it's a bit of guess work what does trigger SR loss. If you get a contact penalty you lose 5 to 10 SR for that event. Without a penalty you lose 2 or 3 SR per contact.

SR ranges are E (1-9) D (10-19) C (20-39) B (40-64) A (65-79) S (80-99)
DR ranges are D (1-3,999) C (4,000-9,999) B (10,000-29,999) A (30,000-49,999) A+ (50,000-99,999)

Matchmaking works in ranges of 10 SR.

First the server collects all entries in 90-99 SR range, sorts them on DR and creates rooms from high to low DR.
Next it collects the entries in the 80-89 SR range, sorts them on DR and first adds the highest DR in this group to the left over spots in the last room of the previous group. Hence you can get A+/S together with D/S. The DR D player is in the 90-99 SR range, the A+ driver in the 80-89 range. It's a 'bug' that's been there since the beginning.

This works all the way down so it just keeps getting messier the further down the SR ranks matchmaking goes, and the lower the player count (available entries) gets. Say that last SR.S room still isn't full, next the highest DR SR A player gets added and so on.

The 80-89 range is a sweet spot for high DR players since they are likely to get added to the left over spots in the lowest DR room of the 90-99 SR players. Dropping below 90 SR means pole position and victory for high DR players. SR S is the biggest group (Too easy to gain SR and PD doesn't deduct SR for 90% of contacts) hence the sweet spot since it's the most likely place where there is a 'last room' with low DR players.

Another reason why races are easier in lower SR -> less aliens. In the top split you're always matched with the fastest A+ drivers who generally stick to SR.S. Those that value their DR the most will do anything to stay above SR.B since dropping 1.5 levels in SR below your DR letter means your DR will get reset to halfway the closer DR letter.

Drop below 50 SR as DR A+ and you'll be reset to 40K DR A.
Drop below 30 SR as DR A and you'll be reset to 20K DR B.
Drop below 15 SR as DR B and you'll be reset to 7K DR C.
Drop below 5 SR as DR C and you'll be reset to 3K DR D.

Your DR letter cannot advance past your SR letter. However that's of little consequence, you still gain DR and you still get matched on your numerical DR. You can have 35K DR and still be labeled DR.B if your SR has remained at B or lower. Once you reach SR A, your DR letter will be updated and then you get the 1,500 DR bonus for going up a rank. (Going down a rank you lose an extra 1,500 DR, unless you lost rank(s) by getting a DR reset)
Thanks so much for this, it explains such a lot. I’ve bookmarked it as it’s a bit much to keep in my head, it’s...complicated.

I think it explains why after certain, er, ‘dynamic’ races I’ve been involved in (esp at Trial Mtn a few weeks ago) my SR and DR seemed to drop together, even when I finished first or second.

Just to clarify, does breaking track limits affect SR or does that just trigger in-race time penalties?

Also, does the SR system distinguish between you being the instigator or victim of contact? Does the ‘victim’ also lose SR? I’m pretty sure it’s a ‘yes’, but suspect in absolute clear cut cases the system should be able to determine who was malicious and who was punted?...

And those guys who drive alongside you repeatedly side swiping you until they force you off, do they (and you?) lose SR for each and every contact?

Last edited:
I love Americans. Impeccable logic.
Although if you watch Super GT's latest video, it's not just Americans.

Also, I've had a few races in my time where I played the vigilante and it's very satisfying. When someone is blatantly disrespecting the people around me, it feels great to sacrifice DR and SR to make things right.

The positive comments I get post race stroke the hero complex hard.

Last edited:
Although if you watch Super GT's latest video, it's not just Americans.

I’ll have to find it.

The thing is, as much as I like this attitude, if I were to try it I’d be SR E in no time (in fact I was, that’s basically what happened at Trial Mtn), I’m just not skilled enough to get revenge against people without shafting my own ratings.

I’ll have to find it.

The thing is, as much as I like this attitude, if I were to try it I’d be SR E in no time (in fact I was, that’s basically what happened at Trial Mtn), I’m just not skilled enough to get revenge against people without shafting my own ratings.
I can't speak for @sturk0167 but my method is one giant punt or shove off track. That's all it takes. It will ruin both of your races but I've always remained SR S after, albeit put in an easier lobby next race.

But I don't usually mess with people who mess with me. Just when it is blatantly obvious they're doing it to others on purpose. So the high road either way.

Edit - weaving blockers can eat it, though. I hate them with a passion.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this, it explains such a lot. I’ve bookmarked it as it’s a bit much to keep in my head, it’s...complicated.

I think it explains why after certain, er, ‘dynamic’ races I’ve been involved in (esp at Trial Mtn a few weeks ago) my SR and DR seemed to drop together, even when I finished first or second.

Just to clarify, does breaking track limits affect SR or does that just trigger in-race time penalties?

Also, does the SR system distinguish between you being the instigator or victim of contact? Does the ‘victim’ also lose SR? I’m pretty sure it’s a ‘yes’, but suspect in absolute clear cut cases the system should be able to determine who was malicious and who was punted?...
DR exchange depends on the DR of the other driver. You gain/lose between 1 and 160 points from each driver you finish in front/behind of. The higher the DR difference the less you gain from beating a lower DR driver, and the more you lose for finishing behind a lower DR player. (actual formula is 80 +/- (DR difference / 500), 40,000 max difference)
So if your SR drops and you get matched with lower ranked DR players, you can't gain much DR but do stand to lose a lot more!

Track limits only negate the 'SR up' you could have gotten for that sector, so you miss out on gaining 0.4 SR at most.

Blame assignment is completely broken as you've probably noticed already. The victim can easily end up with a time penalty and all the SR loss. The game even gets absolute clear cut cases wrong. It's usually that when a time penalty triggers all the SR loss is on the driver that got the penalty. When there is contact yet no time penalty, then it's a shared loss. (or nothing)

Day 3 in a row of my Excursion dipping my Toes slowly back into Daily Racing.
At least and strictly only in Daily Race A.
And what should I say but it continued almost exactly there where I left yesterday and the Day before.
And once again I started in the Italian Icon the Fabulous Lamborghini Huracan.
What a Piece of Brute and precise Machinery God I love it.
It’s fast it’s nimble it’s ….dangerous.
For my first race I got matched in a Lobby with all but unfamiliar Names, whatever the racing was ok, 1st Lap I got pushed wide a few times and punted deliberately by a Brit who just sent it full Beans Into Corner 5 the left Hair Pin and of course continued as if nothing happened. No excuse in the after chat, nothing. Randoms.
Whatever Dead Last 25seconds behind the Pack I put my Head down and drove it Home Sovereign to finish 9th in the End as 2 others must have had some argy barge too and I past them on penultimate Lap.
For the next race I had to wait 6 Minutes so I decided to flip the Cars and hopped into the British Masterpiece of Engineering the wonderful Jaguar F-Type GT3.
Had time to do 2 Qualifying Laps waiting for the Timer to tick down and somehow accidentally managed to improve my Qualifying Time, not intended but ok, I take it.
So, for the next 4 Races that I did I got matched with some very quick Drivers who immediately sped up the Pace and it was a Race of Patience and Nerves, trying to drive flawless and finish unscathed.
I delivered and bagged in a few Podiums and almost a Victory against a Fellow Competitor which I used to race with in my previous GTS FIA Seasons for many Years on a regular Basis.
We had some great Racing, I was pushing him and putting extreme Pressure on him but this Dude got Nerves like Wire Rope.
He eventually had some small minor Hicups but nothing Mayor to make him Crumble.
These Guys are old Bastards and know how the Rabbit runs.( I hope translating German Phrases makes Sense) 😅
So yeah overall it was once again a very delightful and delicious Racing Experience but now it’s enough.
It’s getting stale. A bit boring to be honest.
These 6 Lap Sprint Races are fun, no doubt about it, but it’s not what can keep me hooked over a long Period of Time.
4-5 Races and that’s it.
I prefer Diversity but unfortunately all of the Daily Sport Mode Races are nothing but Sprint Races to be honest.
With no real Strategy or any Kind of Surprises involved.
So with todays Session I will now officially retire from Sport Mode and return back to my Custom Race Playground.
Endurance Racing with all different Sorts of Cars on all different Tracks under all different Weather and time Settings.
It’s the Variety and Fairness, the superior driving Standards and of Course the Diversity that keeps me preferring this Mode over Sport.
Let’s see what PD has on offer for the next Weeks.
Stay safe ✌️

Last edited:
Two more races tonight for me. I didn't improve my time and jumped straight into races after 3 practice laps.

Race 1 is in a mainly A+/A room with a few top names I recognize ans a few streamers as well. So I start in P12, right on the apex of the final turn. Still had a few nice battles, but changed gears (3rd to 4th) for no good reason on the uphill chicane and dropped to P10 with no hope of catching up to P9. Not the best result, but I held my own I think. I then decide to improve my qualifying time.

Dragon Trail - Seaside_.jpeg

Perfect. That happened a bunch. I did manage to drive out of it so that was neat. I eventually get my time down to 1:47.7XX. Cool, I'll enter the next race...And start P12 on the apex again with mostly the same group as before and I make some decent progress. Until this happens on lap 2...

Dude, what??????? At first I thought they made a really stupid move. But, upon further review, it looks like all 3 of us got to the same place at the same time. I didn't even see car that tried to thread the needle coming from behind. I was trying to not hit the wall on the left side while avoiding contact with the white car. I'm still trying to make sense of what happened.

My race was done obviously and a visit to the CoD makes for a terrible race finishing dead last in P15. Got a clean race bonus lol. I think I had a real shot at moving up the field. White car got called out post chat by the car in the middle and I learned you cannot type "wtf" in the chat. WTF? The worst part was that everything all night was clean until I got the Leeroy Jenkins treatment. Still a nice combo and I hope that this doesn't happen again tomorrow.

Two more races tonight for me. I didn't improve my time and jumped straight into races after 3 practice laps.

Race 1 is in a mainly A+/A room with a few top names I recognize ans a few streamers as well. So I start in P12, right on the apex of the final turn. Still had a few nice battles, but changed gears (3rd to 4th) for no good reason on the uphill chicane and dropped to P10 with no hope of catching up to P9. Not the best result, but I held my own I think. I then decide to improve my qualifying time.

View attachment 1172316

Perfect. That happened a bunch. I did manage to drive out of it so that was neat. I eventually get my time down to 1:47.7XX. Cool, I'll enter the next race...And start P12 on the apex again with mostly the same group as before and I make some decent progress. Until this happens on lap 2...

Dude, what??????? At first I thought they made a really stupid move. But, upon further review, it looks like all 3 of us got to the same place at the same time. I didn't even see car that tried to thread the needle coming from behind. I was trying to not hit the wall on the left side while avoiding contact with the white car. I'm still trying to make sense of what happened.

My race was done obviously and a visit to the CoD makes for a terrible race finishing dead last in P15. Got a clean race bonus lol. I think I had a real shot at moving up the field. White car got called out post chat by the car in the middle and I learned you cannot type "wtf" in the chat. WTF? The worst part was that everything all night was clean until I got the Leeroy Jenkins treatment. Still a nice combo and I hope that this doesn't happen again tomorrow.

It looks like the car on the right bounced back off the right wall and then stuck with the line he was on to move back across. The incident was pretty much entirely caused by that lack of awareness.

The guy who tried to thread the needle would have gone from "Perfect through the CoD, I'm getting 2 places for free" to "The Horror!" in about 0.1 secs. :lol:

Last edited:
It looks like the car on the right bounced back off the right wall and then stuck with the line he was on to move back across. The incident was pretty much entirely caused by that lack of awareness.

The guy who tried to thread the needle would have gone from "Perfect through the CoD, I'm getting 2 places for free" to "The Horror!" in about 0.1 secs. :lol:
I didn't notice them bouncing off the wall with me trying to keep my car in control. That explains why they came over so much. I'm not going to lie, I'd would try to make the same pass up the middle. And have the same disastrous result.

200.gif

I had time to fully concentrate on race C today, GT7 had other plans :/
Errors.jpg

Half the races I tried today resulted in an error, 7 out of 14 failed. Twice before matchmaking started (with less than a minute on the timer), the rest shortly into the race.

Even when it worked I often get this threat
Gran Turismo® 7_20220711210712.jpg

Any clue what's causing all these errors?

It's of course not good for DR (but I wanted out of DR A anyway) yet also no good for SR, error early in the race is loss of SR. It was a dirty day as well, so I bounced to SR.A a couple times.

One race I accidentally clicked no tire change, decided to keep going. Car still drives pretty good without tires :lol:
Gran Turismo® 7_20220713215300.jpg

No penalty, stop 'n go is plenty. Yet I guess skipping the 3 sec tire change isn't worth racing on mediums or hards all race.

Fun car+track combo, bad people combo but also plenty good drivers. I wish PD would turn the penalties back on as side swipes, not leaving room, dive bombs and pit manoevers are everywhere. The track limits could use some work as well. Why bother painting a white line if it's just a suggestion.

Anyway I managed a FL of 1:20.165 today, so close to 1:19 :)

View attachment 1172316

Too bad... very sad.... The design of the car that finally turned you looks familiar to me. I also had such a car with me yesterday in my last 2 races with my 2nd account. Would be cool if we happened to be in the same race, but I don't think so.

To the incident..
My view:

You got through the CoD OK, but far away from flat, which can quickly cost a second at this point. The WRX on the right was struggling and was either just trying to get his car under control, or what I'm more guessing, he was trying to prevent someone coming past from behind.

The GT-R from behind was apparently much faster through the CoD, I suspect due to the differences that he took it flat. He wanted to go through the middle because there was a gap just before that...a line I would certainly have chosen.

One piece of advice from me... setting the countersteering assistant to weak would in no way have a negative effect on YOUR lap times here, but would probably have prevented the rotation. In fact, I'm sure you could use it on strong without sacrificing pace.. maybe it would even improve your pace. For comparison.. I managed a Q of 1.45.7xx WITH countersteering assistant on weak and automatic transmission and could probably get down to 1.45.3 or 45.2 before I'm limited by the assistant or by the automatic transmission. In the race, however, the assistant has already saved me several times from spins intended by other drivers.

By the way... if you feel the car going out of control, take your "foot" off the accelerator about 50% of the way. DO NOT stay on it, but don't let off the gas pedal completely either, this stabilizes the car better and usually helps you regain control a little faster.

I didn't notice them bouncing off the wall with me trying to keep my car in control. That explains why they came over so much. I'm not going to lie, I'd would try to make the same pass up the middle. And have the same disastrous result.

200.gif
Be interesting to see it from the car behind's perspective as it doesn't look like there's a line there to me. Yes it's unfortunate that he got through there carrying so much speed but the track ahead wasn't clear, but that's life, neither car ahead had a responsibility to move out of the way especially as you both seemed to be recovering from your own small incidents that slowed you down.

Maybe from their perspective I would have sent it as well but from your replay it looks like a silly move.

Be interesting to see it from the car behind's perspective as it doesn't look like there's a line there to me. Yes it's unfortunate that he got through there carrying so much speed but the track ahead wasn't clear, but that's life, neither car ahead had a responsibility to move out of the way especially as you both seemed to be recovering from your own small incidents that slowed you down.

Maybe from their perspective I would have sent it as well but from your replay it looks like a silly move.
Unfortunately I have to disagree with you, the WRX slams the door massively, of course you don't want to lose its position, but it was apparently much slower due to an accident / mistake, even significantly slower than Stilva at that moment...
as sportier Racers should have held the line with the WRX, line up behind the two GT-R and then benefit from the slipstream. Then he could have launched a clean attack in the last corner.. but no.. you have to slam the door and risk ruining the race for all 3. That was just a pretty stupid move by the WRX to say the least.. the GT-R was way too fast to change lines again.. and you can't expect it to brake for such a stupid move.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have to disagree with you, the WRX slams the door massively, of course you don't want to lose its position, but it was apparently much slower due to an accident / mistake, even significantly slower than Stilva at that moment... than Fairer Rennfahrer would have had the WRX should hold the line, line up behind the two GT-R and then benefit from the slipstream. Then he could have launched a clean attack in the last corner.. but no.. you have to slam the door and risk ruining the race for all 3. That was just a pretty stupid move by the WRX to say the least.. the GT-R was way too fast to change lines again.. and you can't expect it to brake for such a stupid move.
I get your point of view, I would need to see it from the car behind's perspective to be sure but just on the video above I disagree. The WRX didn't make any big movements or weave in front, yes it was coming across the racing line but in a natural movement IMO the car behind does have to brake, especially there where you know there's a possibility of incidents ahead, and you can see it in front of you.

There's plenty of road there for them to slow down to avoid causing a crash. Yes, I would be frustrated, but racing isn't just throttle down and if someone is slower ahead they must move. The car behind needs to be aware of the situation in front and react to it correctly.

I get your point of view, I would need to see it from the car behind's perspective to be sure but just on the video above I disagree. The WRX didn't make any big movements or weave in front, yes it was coming across the racing line but in a natural movement IMO the car behind does have to brake, especially there where you know there's a possibility of incidents ahead, and you can see it in front of you.

There's plenty of road there for them to slow down to avoid causing a crash. Yes, I would be frustrated, but racing isn't just throttle down and if someone is slower ahead they must move. The car behind needs to be aware of the situation in front and react to it correctly.
I don't want to argue about this...
But My Opinion look at the situation completely several times on the largest possible screen and observe the WRX. He is estimated to be at least 20-30km/h slower because, among other things, he touched the right-hand barrier, which usually only happens there if you hit another car or the barrier on the left-hand side beforehand. Therefore, one can assume damage to the WRX and a much lower speed. To me it clearly looks like the WRX is pulling extra hard to the left to block the GT-R.

Now let's assume that this GT-R took the CoD Flat, his decision was to go in the middle, apparently the riskier, but also faster choice, he also had to take into account that the WRX might even have noticed him and again after goes right. If the GT-R had chosen the right line, but the WRX tried to avoid it, then both would have touched at the right guardrail.
You can see it either way and in a real race it would certainly have been a contentious accident. I can only speak for myself.. and had I been in the WRX I wouldn't have changed my line in this situation until I see which line the GT-R chooses. If nobody is very close behind me and I get stuck in the CoD, I go all the way over to the right and stay there until just before the braking zone of the last corner.

I don't want to argue about this...
But My Opinion look at the situation completely several times on the largest possible screen and observe the WRX. He is estimated to be at least 20-30km/h slower because, among other things, he touched the right-hand barrier, which usually only happens there if you hit another car or the barrier on the left-hand side beforehand. Therefore, one can assume damage to the WRX and a much lower speed. To me it clearly looks like the WRX is pulling extra hard to the left to block the GT-R.

Now let's assume that this GT-R took the CoD Flat, his decision was to go in the middle, apparently the riskier, but also faster choice, he also had to take into account that the WRX might even have noticed him and again after goes right. If the GT-R had chosen the right line, but the WRX tried to avoid it, then both would have touched at the right guardrail.
You can see it either way and in a real race it would certainly have been a contentious accident. I can only speak for myself.. and had I been in the WRX I wouldn't have changed my line in this situation until I see which line the GT-R chooses. If nobody is very close behind me and I get stuck in the CoD, I go all the way over to the right and stay there until just before the braking zone of the last corner.
Yep, and I'm certainly not saying the WRX is doing the right thing, even if I don't see the 'pulling hard to the left' move you're talking about, it's still dumb to be moving back across the track like that. Silly moves however don't give the incoming car the right to plough straight in at full speed. He had to brake there and handle the situation in front, for me. As frustrating as I'm sure it would be.

It looks like my view is the minority reading the other posts, but no argument at all mate, just reading the video differently :cheers:

Last edited:
Pretty much. The driver approaching at speed from behind has to react to what's going on in front. He failed to anticipate the situation.

Being a good driver is about reacting to what is happening around you, not slamming your foot down and hoping for the best.

I personally find it very snooty... The WRX blocked unfairly... I stand by that... and so the GT-R has no clear fault there... If YOU CoD can take flat there and do something like that in front of you drivers, then you want to I'll see how you react and which line you choose. It all happens very quickly... Also, the rear GT-R lost everything in this incident.. only the incompetent/selfish WRX benefited. Which often happens right after the CoD and is exploited by drivers who make a mistake there.

The theme for Race B seems to be weird choices, at least this mornings lot anyway.

Leaving a nose in at the super quick right hander in sector 1, and if they manage it then almost inevitably forcing the opponent off the track afterwards.

Trying to overtake in the esses when there's 1 line through and we're both at full throttle (??)

Hanging on to the outside line going into CoD as if the driver on the racing line is going to back out for some reason?

I know there's only 5 laps so some risks are required to advance but some of these moves are daft as anything and there's been plenty of them today.

Last edited:
I personally find it very snooty... The WRX blocked unfairly... I stand by that... and so the GT-R has no clear fault there... If YOU CoD can take flat there and do something like that in front of you drivers, then you want to I'll see how you react and which line you choose. It all happens very quickly... Also, the rear GT-R lost everything in this incident.. only the incompetent/selfish WRX benefited. Which often happens right after the CoD and is exploited by drivers who make a mistake there.
I agree that the WRX should have stayed out of the way, but I also would like to think that as the approaching driver from behind I could anticipate this situation better, especially since the move from the WRX was well telegraphed and not sudden at all.

Even assuming that the approaching car can not avoid a collision with the right hand car, is it really necessary to also take out the car on the left? I don't think so.

Last edited:
I agree that the WRX should have stayed out of the way, but I also would like to think that as the approaching driver from behind I could anticipate this situation better, especially since the move from the WRX was well telegraphed and not sudden at all.

Even assuming that the approaching car can not avoid a collision with the right hand car, is it really necessary to also take out the car on the left? I don't think so.

Maybe Stilva still has the video from the race and can best show this situation from the point of view of the GT-R and the WRX with speeds.... if I look very closely I could even say that Stilva also went slightly to the right, the gap got smaller and smaller. Anyway, in the end... to me the rear GT-R didn't behave maliciously and it was at most an unfortunate accident.

Yep, and I'm certainly not saying the WRX is doing the right thing, even if I don't see the 'pulling hard to the left' move you're talking about, it's still dumb to be moving back across the track like that. Silly moves however don't give the incoming car the right to plough straight in at full speed. He had to brake there and handle the situation in front, for me. As frustrating as I'm sure it would be.

It looks like my view is the minority reading the other posts, but no argument at all mate, just reading the video differently :cheers:
I’m tending to agree with you tbh.

Too lay blame soley on the WRX is a little harsh. There is an argument that all 4 Cars contributed to the incident. Two nissans exiting a tad slower than expected. The WRX trying to recover from whatever incident left them on the right hand wall. The fast car not reacting to slower cars or just sending it.

Likely as many opinions as you like. These things happen.

Experimented a bit more with race B, a couple of hours late last night, c11.30 to 1.30 uk time, then another couple this morning, 9 to 11ish.
DR B, SR back up to A by the second or third race in last night, got a couple more wins to add to the tally and getting better at avoiding the aggro.
Annoyingly, the Alfa seems not to have a brake balance controller, as I remembered I used to make some big gains adjusting this at tracks like Brands back in the GTS days and wanted to try get a bit of a looser rear end for some of the corners at Seaside. Weird.

Here’s my observations: the nighttime lobbies were mostly B DR and S to B SR, and quite a few people were there to cause (enjoy?) creating havoc. Drunk maybe. I find the trash talk after races really distasteful, it’d really be better to ditch that screen altogether and send people straight back to the race selection screen. No place for kids, and it just seems to up the ante as you can actually see people getting more and more wound up; you can almost perfectly predict who’s going to be bashing who in the next race. I am not convinced S SR drivers are any better behaved than any others, they just seem to know how to ruin an opponent’s race without triggering anything against themselves. Overall, not a nice experience, though tbf I only had my own race completely ruined a couple of times, though I’d say I witnessed stupidity in every race.

The morning lobbies were DR B, with some C and Ds, and an occasional A. SRs were all over. So definitely more diverse. Most races had the same polesitter, who was also there yesterday and the day before, and the same people again and again, which all suggests v few players online at this time of day? Much less messing about, had a couple of quiet-ish races on my own in space, one at the front, but the bad eggs tend to stand out more, and can catch you by surprise when you’re not expecting it. Racing at night I had my guard up at all times, expecting the door banging or shunting whenever I’m around somebody. You can relax a bit more in the mornings, but there’s always somebody...

All in all, I’m still trying to like it. It’s a bit like the roulettes; a lot of bad or frustrating experiences, but then there’s one that’s rewarding now and again and it makes you think maybe it’s not so bad after all.

Annoyingly, the Alfa seems not to have a brake balance controller, as I remembered I used to make some big gains adjusting this at tracks like Brands back in the GTS days and wanted to try get a bit of a looser rear end for some of the corners at Seaside. Weird.
Cars in BoP/tuning disabled no longer have BB controllers, it's the same for all of them.

"License" makes me think maybe issues (ie taking too much time to retrieve) switching from PS4 and PS5.
Maybe my kid playing online on my ps5 using my ps+ somehow messes up my connection to PSN while racing on ps4 pro. Or it's GT7 that keeps losing connection to PSN as nothing else seems to complain or notice PSN is unreachable.

It never follows through on the suspension threat either, yet I wonder if the shaky PSN connection is causing all the other errors.
CE-210381
CE-9003F6
CE-9003F7
I can't find any info on those error codes, Sony support is pretty much useless :/

Back