GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 37,292 comments
@LogSwapper what car are you planning to use there? I'm still trying to decide if I want to give myself a new challenge, instead of focusing on all of the A and B races. It gets boring after doing so many sets of them each week. I hope the Group B cup will bring lots of fun and enjoyment this week. Although some guys might find it boring and unpopular.

Last edited:
Holy crap, they give that much money for a win!!?? But I can't say that I'd be brave enough to even win a race at the Ring. Well it's time for me to get back to work, I've got limited time this week. I gotta help my mom get to her appointment Friday, so my racing time in Sport mode is gonna have to be curbed. I really hope there are no more tuned races for a while. That Jimny race at Alsace was a nightmare and challenge to do. It's actually PD's decision what tracks and cars are featured for each week. It'd be nice if we could use a magic wand to choose, but that's not possible in this world.
Went from 250 thausend quids to 6.8 milions just racing C. 600% is good for farming also.

Back