GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 37,309 comments
@LogSwapper what car are you planning to use there? I'm still trying to decide if I want to give myself a new challenge, instead of focusing on all of the A and B races. It gets boring after doing so many sets of them each week. I hope the Group B cup will bring lots of fun and enjoyment this week. Although some guys might find it boring and unpopular.

Last edited:
Holy crap, they give that much money for a win!!?? But I can't say that I'd be brave enough to even win a race at the Ring. Well it's time for me to get back to work, I've got limited time this week. I gotta help my mom get to her appointment Friday, so my racing time in Sport mode is gonna have to be curbed. I really hope there are no more tuned races for a while. That Jimny race at Alsace was a nightmare and challenge to do. It's actually PD's decision what tracks and cars are featured for each week. It'd be nice if we could use a magic wand to choose, but that's not possible in this world.
Went from 250 thausend quids to 6.8 milions just racing C. 600% is good for farming also.

So this C seems like a lambo fest with no strategy at all.
Gr.4 need a bop re-balance asap or at least just give the lambo a nerf.

I love both tracks (RA and DF) but I think I wont move from deep forest this week.
This combo is overused but at least we have a lot of competitive cars for this race.

Well that was satisfying - half a second slower than the fastest lap of P3 but I got no penalties at all and was able to maintain a 2 to 3 second lead.
I'd likely have finished 2nd but P1 picked up track limit penalties.
1000034711.jpg

I tried the 650 but just slipped back from 2nd to 9th.

Edit/ done a few more races, and likely only be Huracan and G70s racing all week. G70 seems stronger at the end of the race than the Huracan (not when I'm driving the G70 though 😂)

A couple of chaps were going good in the Vantage but crashed.

Last edited:
Just had a couple of clashes with a so called GT world champion at Road Atlanta.

One can only assume it's a friend on his log in or something, won't name them but my god he was snidey as hell. In one race he just drove straight into me when I was turning at the 2nd part of the chicane after overtaking him (he made no attempt to turn himself until he hit me) and sent me down to last place.

Next race he tried a stupid overtake at the top hairpin before the straight and hit me . So I took him out at the end of the straight and got a 3 second penalty.

Thought these guys would be respectful racers, apparently not. Quite disappointed actually as my race pace was decent enough for a top 6 until those moments.
Sure it was the real guy?

Ooh some proper races are back! Just watched tidgneys video and I’m ready to out some laps into DF.

Not going to have too much time this week but the weekend will be a different matter

I am excited to see the online-only racers' reactions to Eiger Nordwand Reverse turn 3 now it has finally shown up in the dailies.

I vote we nickname it Snooker Table corner, because that's what the pit lane entry reminds me of, a pocket on a snooker table that unsuspecting cars get potted into.

100%. Was definitely him as well
Are you racing in the top splits because they rarely come out to play for races like this, slow cars, no strat. Just not a lot of DR on the table for them and quite honestly none of their peers are racing.

When I've raced with these guys before, they are typically faster and more race craft/control than I have and they win and lose DR.

I don't think you were racing against a world tour driver or ex driver, they may have a screen name but it's not them, and if it is them they would be nearly 1s faster than our times so they might know how to be fast from any place on the track compared to us? 🤷‍♂️

Are you racing in the top splits because they rarely come out to play for races like this, slow cars, no strat. Just not a lot of DR on the table for them and quite honestly none of their peers are racing.

When I've raced with these guys before, they are typically faster and more race craft/control than I have and they win and lose DR.

I don't think you were racing against a world tour driver or ex driver, they may have a screen name but it's not them, and if it is them they would be nearly 1s faster than our times so they might know how to be fast from any place on the track compared to us? 🤷‍♂️
It is them. And they hadn't set a Qualy time so were coming through from the back. That's why I'm annoyed at being hit, they would have got me anyway without forcing through

Back