GT7 July 2024 Update Prediction

My predictions:

Ferrari 499P '23
Ferrari 812 Superfast '19
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
McLaren Senna '18
Nissan R390 GT1 '98
I'm really hoping for the R390, but.... I have been waiting for the AutoZam AZ-1 for a long time. Fingers crossed for both, but I'm not holding my breath for either. An engine swap for the Volvo 240 would suit me down to the ground, to be fair. Anything over that, and I'm laughin'. I'm easily pleased.

If we are getting a Ferrari (especially on this month with Ferrari winning Le Mans) I gonna bet that we will get the 599:
258348-p48a.jpg

A car that is present on GT HD (which I think it was the car on the box art?), Prologue, 5 and 6 (and the datamined list!). I personally prefer the 599 over any other model!

There are 6 Ferrari cars on previous games that are currently missing on GT7: California, 599, SP1, FXX, F1 2007 and F10.
We probably will never see the F1s again. Between the California/599 and any "modern" Ferrari like the 812 or 488, I'm betting on the 599.
Ferrari 599 proably has a big chance to come, i still think 812 superfast is more likely through

I'm intrigued by the suggestions that the clue to this month's update is hidden within GT Planet articles posted this month.

Could we be getting a track which would cause spikes of attention within the community, perhaps causing excitment to peak?

I'm intrigued by the suggestions that the clue to this month's update is hidden within GT Planet articles posted this month.

Could we be getting a track which would cause spikes of attention within the community, perhaps causing excitment to peak?
Checking the latest articles could be:

-Hyundai Ioniq 5 N
-Ford Mustang GTD (even though article is for FH5)
-Any current Le mans hypercar
-AM Valkyrie Hypercar for Lemans 2025
-New Bugatti

Getting it in early. Waiting for someone to post a possible silhouettes post:
denzel washington GIF
my prediction is no update this month...they didn't skip it this year...so its better now 🤣🤣🤣 when people go on holidays swimming, drinking alco...party...then later months 🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃😃 its safer that way

Anything will do, as long as this update contains at least one racing car, historic or recent car it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
^this. There was so many updates with only road cars so I hope that racing cars will be more often added. I wouldn’t be mad if we will get update with only racing cars once :D
I think we/kaz has teach us we have to be humble 🤣🤣🤣 ...whatever comes/if it does we have to smile and take it...
KAZ has become psychology teacher not developer 😬😬😬...in reality he wants to help us hahahahahahaha

I like how you say this each month like you want no updates ... weird logic
btw https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ws-and-discussion-thread.394098/post-14278409
no no...I haven't changed a bit...I was frustrated all the time " if I am being honest" but...I am playing f1 24 now alot and it makes my life easier hahahaha "even if it's **** game" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...so I am not much in attention with what's going on with gt7....

BUT I AM STILL WHO I AM...haven't changed a bit 🤣🤣🤣 "weird human"

It's been 12 months since the 499P won Le Mans. Give it three months for negotiation and nine months to model....

Latest Posts

Back