GT7 July 2024 Update Prediction

Okay I’m ready for the next update

IMG_1284.jpeg

What do you predict how the update will be revealed on the world series.
Will it be just a trailer, or does they have something special reveal for the cars,
I would like seeing the cars more in a hidden way and reveal one by one or something like that. Maybe having the update cars in the event. What date do you expect the update to drop i think july 11 could be a possible date. But not long to find out now.

What do you predict how the update will be revealed on the world series.
Will it be just a trailer, or does they have something special reveal for the cars,
I would like seeing the cars more in a hidden way and reveal one by one or something like that. Maybe having the update cars in the event. What date do you expect the update to drop i think july 11 could be a possible date. But not long to find out now.
Probably just a little crawl across the bottom of the screen saying suckers we got nothing for you ! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Seriously i think it will probably be like Kaz introducing a trailer or something like that

I have a question for u guys...
many want silverstone circuit and f1 is there 5.7 - 7.7. we know that timetrial usually is on similar track then f1....could that be circuit? when did they say they will announce this weekend?

Ever since this game launched, I've been seeing people making update predictions like "Event X is happening soon, so the update probably has content related to it".

But... has that ever even happened? I can't remember any of these updates being themed around a concurrent real-world event.
In terms of update content, they got the Super Formulas and events out just as the 2023 season started, that's the only thing I think is even close to counting.

PD tend to reserve their tying in to real world motorsport for Sport Mode, where they absolutely do theme dailies and time trials around races happening at that time.

Yesterday I did GT World Championship just for fun and something came to my mind. Technically Sophy is already ready for this type of events. Technically every career mode events without pitstops could be done with Sophy right now It is just the matter of training it for the rest of the tracks. Not sure how it would drive a tunned version of cars but I think it could be trained for those. If sophy is already this advanced and maybe learned using pit and driving in rain. Maybe it is coming to career mode soon. Would be great.

Lots of hopes and dreams, wishes and sarcasm around here....

Why not all of it... I really would hate it though, imagine all the moaning going on around here if it was the case.

[More sarcasms]
We have been asking for Seattle for so long now... We have pretty much given up, so I hope it is not Seattle, otherwise it would spoil other items that we consider more important by now.

Hi, friends,

I'm hoping of a big update, because it's not often that Kaz makes an announcement to announce the date of the announcement... I imagine Sophy finally available throughout the game, and especially in the lobbies. The possibility of creating a lobby with friends and filling the rest of the starting grid with sophy, where each car can have its own personalized agent (level, aggressiveness, fair play, etc.), so that sophy can take part in qualifying, define his tire and fuel strategy...
Also maybe a 90Hz display without reprojection for PSVR2, an improved HUD in VR... All that would be great.
However, for several months now, each update has disappointed me a little more. As a result, I'm thinking that this big pre-announced international TV announcement is just a way of showcasing the Genesis X Gran Racer, with probably a live presentation of the car, all accompanied by two cars....

The announcement is coming on Saturday. Think about it.

• 10 new race tracks
  • 20 new cars
  • b-Spec
  • Team system in lobby and online and offline races
  • Ability to attach different tires to the 4 tires of the car. and new pit settings.
  • 100 new parts

:gtpflag:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
if only GOD would hear you

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back