GT7 & PSVR2

• Thread starter gtrotary
  • 5,854 comments
Italy here. SHOULD arrive tomorrow. I have seen some youtube live. They are all saying "ooh" and "wow" and pretending their races are cool, especially a french guy, but NOONE really is reviewing, no one is providing informations about pros, cons, motion sickness, etc. This french guy as example is really upsetting:

Damn. Mine just changed to "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." from "Wednesday by the end of the day". Germany too.
Hope I wont be joining your fate soon.
Mine changed from Wednesday to Thursday too.
Tracking data is completely stupid as it's been going back and forth between Eindhoven NL and Eindhoven Germany (which doesn't even exist)

Screenshot_20230221_203321_org.mozilla.firefox.png

Last edited:
Mine is still showing tomorrow and on a plane evidently, really hope the delivery driver can make it up my snowy/icy driveway and doesn't just give up. Thankfully it's UPS and not FedEx, their drivers have been much better about contacting me if they can't make it lol

The actual gameplay footage being released today is amazing! I haven't been this hype for a game in years

Mine is still showing tomorrow and on a plane evidently, really hope the delivery driver can make it up my snowy/icy driveway and doesn't just give up. Thankfully it's UPS and not FedEx, their drivers have been much better about contacting me if they can't make it lol

The actual gameplay footage being released today is amazing! I haven't been this hype for a game in years
I pray every night the Lord and Buddah and Maomet to not have motion sickness. With my first Ps VR i lasted two days. I spent two days more in bed like sick, then I sold everything ;(

Mine just changed from Friday to that. UPS tracking is such a mess...
Your profile says you're from NL - even more ridiculous. You have a much shorter distance to cover. No idea what UPS is doing here.
Funny that for the first time since yesterday the link to the Arvato tracking (which is the one provided by PS Direct) is now showing me it's departed in Langenhagen, Germany. Its about 3h away from me so any other time I'd expect it to be here tomorrow from that status. But the UPS page doesn't even show that...
Lucky that I can just work from home whenever I want so I don't miss it...

I mean, it's nice to get feedback like that. But in the end it's an individual reaction. I'm sure some people will still be affected to a certain extent
Me for sure....I am really weak on this side, and from time to time I suffer labyrinthitis. But I couldn't resist to this headset ;) We'll see :)

NOONE really is reviewing, no one is providing informations about pros, cons, motion sickness, etc.
Literally us, more than two weeks ago:
With GT Sport on the original PSVR, I could only play the game for a few minutes without feeling motion sick, and I was seriously concerned that might still be the case.

Fortunately, I am very happy to report that was not what happened with GT7 and PSVR2. As I mentioned earlier, I played the game for nearly an hour, and I felt completely fine. There was only one instance where I felt a little uncomfortable driving Road Atlanta in a Gr. 3 car, but the sensation went away as soon as I tried something else.

Of course, this is something that could affect everyone differently, but my friends at Sony and PlayStation PR said they’ve had a lot of positive feedback from a wide range of players who did not typically use VR or had bad experiences in the past, so this is a good sign that PSVR2’s technology may finally be at a point where most of us can enjoy what virtual reality has to offer.

No one at Sony thought it'd be a good idea to try and get these into the hands of one of the dozens of relevant GT7 YTers that exist? Lol.

Frustratingly watching a bunch of dudes crash on controller at Mount Panorama.
Doesn’t matter in the long run. And they did have some people try before hand.

anyone in Canada hear anything? Still have not been charged (via amazon)
Also ordered mine on Amazon, after my Wal-Mart preorder got cancelled due to Visa tagging the preauthorization charge as potential fraud. My order page states it arrives tomorrow by 10 PM, but there is zero tracking info. I'm skeptical.

1677014574418.png

1677014595507.png

Literally us, more than two weeks ago:

Hi Famine! Yesss, I was meaning today, people who are playing the definitive consumer update. It seems promising for weak stomachs like mine!

I ordered from Costco and just got the email that the label was created, no arrival date yet.
I bet yours comes tomorrow, but not in the morning.

I'll be optimistic and assume Wal-Mart ships it tomorrow. I'm in the city so hopefully the truck will deliver it same day. I think that's what happened with my launch day PS5, as well as the DualSense Edge.

I bet yours comes tomorrow, but not in the morning.

I'll be optimistic and assume Wal-Mart ships it tomorrow. I'm in the city so hopefully the truck will deliver it same day. I think that's what happened with my launch day PS5, as well as the DualSense Edge.
Hope you’re right about tomorrow, the anticipation is killing me. Like that old ketchup commercial.

Have a feeling it will be a late night of grinding, low on in game credits, hope to do some serious car shopping. Thursday is a snow day, it would be perfect timing.

good luck with your order.

Mine is still on the way (Iowa) with no delivery date, but it has departed from the center in Kentucky. Also no indication of a signature required. My first PS5 was FedEx and I had to sign for it. My second PS5 was UPS and they just left it on the porch. Both through PS Direct.

I have seen quite a few reports of people seeing the UPS driver with the box before taking it back, sometimes out of people's hands. Looks like Sony does not want this delivered today under any circumstances.

Back