Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Tier (work-lashed)
2. lowzikai (braindead)
3. MC (mad at his car)
4.Phil (Both legs sore,expect sluggishness)
5. RFLXWidowmaker (Broken finger and most likely hungover)
6. NEPALII (Expect slow driving)
7. Dbuckeyes (loose nut at the wheel)
8. CAMikaze (hoping to be back home from a anime club meetup in time for the race and in need of a GT-R teammate)
9. Niop(The slow guy with "RFLX" in his PSN ID)

R1. ToyotaSupra
R2. disinfected
R3.
R4

Fixed

Definitely a 2:30 in order to beat the liar. Don't forget about consistency during the race though.
re: the latter - something for me to work on, I guess. Dunno how close to a 2'30 I'll get though.

1. Tier (work-lashed)
2. lowzikai (braindead)
3. MC (mad at his car)
8. CAMikaze (hoping to be back home from a anime club meetup in time for the race and in need of a GT-R teammate)

R1. ToyotaSupra
R2. disinfected
R3. MitchZ06
R4.

1. Tier (work-lashed)
2. lowzikai (braindead)
3. MC (mad at his car)

R1. toyotsupra
R2. disinfected
R3. MitchZ06
R4

Fixed

👍

Last edited:
CAMikaze
re: the latter - something for me to work on, I guess. Dunno how close to a 2'30 I'll get though.

Closest I can get is a 31.624. I can try and push harder but expect racing pace to be in the 32's for pole? How does the GTR feel?

Man I can not wait fir the next patch because it takes 5mins just to add a setting in my transmission now when in the tuning screen. It gets worst the more you go in it, It's crazy.

Man I can not wait fir the next patch because it takes 5mins just to add a setting in my transmission now when in the tuning screen. It gets worst the more you go in it, It's crazy.

Try disabling Personal BGM(personal music on the menus), if you are running that. I did this and the game runs much smoother now.

Now I know why you guy's can brake so late.Just had a go in the Aston and it stops nearly twice as good!
And can finally floor it through the high speed stuff.I remember in the LFA I was quicker by 0.7 on one part of the lap then lost it all there.
Oh and my Aston is >40 horsepower down even with all the specified parts fitted even after some laps...

Last edited:
NEPALII
Try disabling Personal BGM(personal music on the menus), if you are running that. I did this and the game runs much smoother now.

I have all music off and only have the default menu music on.

Now I know why you guy's can brake so late.Just had a go in the Aston and it stops nearly twice as good!
And can finally floor it through the high speed stuff.I remember in the LFA I was quicker by 0.7 on one part of the lap then lost it all there.
Oh and my Aston is >40 horsepower down even with all the specified parts fitted even after some laps...

Change oil?

You aren't abondoning the LFA are you Phil?

Tier 2 Racing
Change oil?

You aren't abondoning the LFA are you Phil?

Well the Aston it feels like a brick on wheels but at least it's a stable brick. Not like our twitchy LFA which is a box on ice skates and sponges for brakes...

Afraid I can't make it tomorrow.Going out of town to visit family and won't be back till Sunday.

EDIT Although if I am online at any time tomorrow you will know that plans have changed.

phil bell
Am practicing now.
After oil change my car is still 509hp.

You need to break it in which is 300km(186 miles). Online practice doesn't add milage. Online races does.

Last edited:
I got a 1.32.1 on the second lap of shakedown lol.I think I'll run those settings for the race.

Last edited:
Back