GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 2,234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really do not want to go back to two divisions. It just results in poor turnouts, even in more established series than this one. Our first season for example was an unmitigated disaster, it was just too complicated for words.

Okay Ak, what colour FGT have you got?

I've a good few, but I can get a red one to reserve for you guys I guess.:)

akmuq
I've a good few, but I can get a red one to reserve for you guys I guess.:)

Doesn't matter to me what colour you pick, I was just saying it cause it would make a very strong team if you were a reserve for us.

What colours in your OCD now? I have a blue one I think..

Overall I have White, Green & White and Red.

james6653
Does KG racing technology have a spot left

Afraid not, do you have any other colours?

Smuffy, just an error, will fix it 👍

james6653
i dont have the cash to buy another FGT

It's only 5 mil mate, you can rack that up from a couple of hours seasonal grinding. Or like Smuffy says trade for a Lvl. 24 ticket.

ArtMannn
So when does pre season testing start??? Or there will be no testing to reduce costs?

The first test will most likely be next Friday night (13th?), at the time on the OP 👍

Never fear ladies and gents, looks like we have a new safety car driver lined up to take over from Brett 👍

TomMcD
Never fear ladies and gents, looks like we have a new safety car driver lined up to take over from Brett 👍

Is he/she as good as berty? Cause it'd be hard to beat him ;)

Is he/she as good as berty? Cause it'd be hard to beat him ;)

We shall see, it'll be a sad race when we finally say farewell to 'The Turnip One'.

Our new driver has stipulated in his contract that he will not be driving the Skyline Pace car, he's got free rein of choice as long as he passes his final car choice through the IndyCar board for authorization.

TomMcD
We shall see, it'll be a sad race when we finally say farewell to 'The Turnip One'.

Our new driver has stipulated in his contract that he will not be driving the Skyline Pace car, he's got free rein of choice as long as he passes his final car choice through the IndyCar board for authorization.

He better not choose a stupid car. I think the Pace Car is perfect. :P

TomMcD

Better choose either a red stang, or a silver merc, then I'll be happy ;)

He said 'beast' so I presume an American muscle car, which I'm perfectly okay with.

Matty
Better choose either a red stang, or a silver merc, then I'll be happy ;)

Or an IndyCar pace car. Like the Camaro, or whatever they use. I hope it's modern.

Let's have a contest to see who guesses it!
Camaro.

We can't guess cos' I don't even know what it is! :lol:

Matty, get something Target related in your sig man :sly:

Cowboys965
Or an IndyCar pace car. Like the Camaro, or whatever they use. I hope it's modern.

Let's have a contest to see who guesses it!
Corvette.

I already said Stang.. ;)

TomMcD
We can't guess cos' I don't even know what it is! :lol:

Matty, get something Target related in your sig man :sly:

That just means you can too guess ;)

And in abit.. I'm tired..

That's what I though a guess was...

Well there's nothing to guess at, because the answer doesn't exist yet. If you get me...

wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

I presume Mustang, Camaro, Challenger or Corvette.

TomMcD
Well there's nothing to guess at, because the answer doesn't exist yet. If you get me...

Any other car that you could have picked? :D

TomMcD

He knows. We have to guess which car he will use, young grasshopper.

I wouldn't classify the GT5 Mustang as a beast. Oh and it better be a premium car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back