GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 2,234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers guys 👍

Was that at Monaco matty? If it was then I was spinning out more than you and I was on racing softs :lol:

Don't worry Joe, I don't think I will trouble you......at first ;)

TomMcD
10 guys signed up now. 4 more pending, Mudd, James, Karl and Tom (Other Tom).

Tom Brooks? Or a different Tom again?

Pagey279
Cheers guys 👍

Was that at Monaco matty? If it was then I was spinning out more than you and I was on racing softs :lol:

Don't worry Joe, I don't think I will trouble you......at first ;)

It was, I think I eventually changed to racing tyres and started to spin out..

I actually beat FallenMessiah in a 5 lap race around Laguna Seca by over 6 seconds cause I remember Furi in 2nd and me beating him by 6 on Comfort Hards.. :lol:

Tom as in Tom Brooks, he said he may make some races anyway and I'm hoping the earlier start means he'll be in.

TomMcD
Tom as in Tom Brooks, he said he may make some races anyway and I'm hoping the earlier start means he'll be in.

Cool, getting the TOCA crowd in now ;)

He didn't reply to my PM so I think you're safe :lol:

He's not able to race currently (races in the week we just finished, and the week we've just started), so it might just be that he's away and hasn't seen it yet.

Can anyone give me a heads up on what a decent time is at Spa? Just so I know what to aim for

He's not able to race currently (races in the week we just finished, and the week we've just started), so it might just be that he's away and hasn't seen it yet.

This was a while ago, I sent a mass PM to about 20 people. If I can get these 'maybe' guys on board we'll be good anyway. I hope Mudd can make it but he said he was checking his schedule out a few days ago.

Haven't practiced much yet Pagey, I'm gonna put some laps in tomorrow 👍

Wait, so the new time is later? Why?

I have some free time before the races anyway.

I've PM'ed you, you've got the wrong end of the stick. If you've got spare time before the race normally you'll be fine, it's only half an hour earlier 👍

Can I race with a Green/Yellow FGT?

Do you have any other FGT's mate as it would be good to fill up other teams?
If not I'll put you down as KV's 3rd driver 👍

Guys, I'm happy to have 3 man teams if completely necessary, the top 2 guys will gain constructors points in that case.

Can anyone give me a heads up on what a decent time is at Spa? Just so I know what to aim for

I'll see if I can find the times we managed in the last Spa pre-season. (We had required transmission settings for max speed, final gear, and 7th gear back then to decrease the gain from the draft, so the times should be a little faster this time around)

2:01 sticks in my head right now for some reason, but I'll check.

EDIT: I checked some papers first, and they had mid 1:55's written down for around lap 7, so I think we're looking at 1:54's being the times for the frontrunners.

For preseason would be fine, but I don't really think we should have the NASCAR style teams with 2 or 3 cars.

I've got a Green/Yellow FGT and there is a Purple/White one in the OCD. I don't see any teams using that color though.

For preseason would be fine, but I don't really think we should have the NASCAR style teams with 2 or 3 cars.

Think of it as having a reserve driver man, it just opens up the series to more people. And since only two guys score points it makes no difference basically anyway.

Dragon, you're in as the third driver for KV Racing, unless you want to search for a lvl.24 ticket and join another team. Read everything on the OP and familiarize yourself with it 👍

EDIT: Or alternatively guys, I could swap maybe Andretti Autosport for a Purple team, I'm sure either James or Karl had a purple car? Any ideas on which team I could use for white/purple FGT?

I'll see if I can find the times we managed in the last Spa pre-season. (We had required transmission settings for max speed, final gear, and 7th gear back then to decrease the gain from the draft, so the times should be a little faster this time around)

2:01 sticks in my head right now for some reason, but I'll check.

EDIT: I checked some papers first, and they had mid 1:55's written down for around lap 7, so I think we're looking at 1:54's being the times for the frontrunners.

Nevermind those times. I found a replay from a pre-pre-season race test at Spa for the original season 1, and I was getting 1:53's.

Nope. Qualifying would start at 2:30 PM for me.

Ah right you're on the West Coast, my bad. Sorry mate 👎

Any objections to me making Andretti a purple team? Marco's car isn't fully blue anyway, it's a mix...and his number is purple.

Why not make one of the teams just random colors like Herta (I think) last season?

Well I'll make Andretti purple if these two guys respond to my PM's. If one or none of them do, I'll make it mixed 👍

I PM'ed that guy Karl and asked him if he wanted to team up with Dragon at Andretti as he has a purple FGT also.

EDIT: Dragon has signed up for Andretti in the purple car, welcome to the series 👍

Last edited:
Times don't matter to me as long its not Tuesday or Sunday, and its around 4pm or later est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back