9.GT5_X2010 / golfer199
10. Jav / Jav122678
11. Rich S / mustardaddict
12. xX_F Alonso_Xx / mu675
13. bombe32 / bombe32
14. SebVettelFan / Jamman48
15. Ghova / GTP_Marlboro.
16. Nash_027 / Nashy_027
17. Paginas1 / Paginas (depends on day and time)
18. C-ZETA / V16T91
19. VRracingfan / CALM_DAN
20. Razor70 / Razor70
21. A7XMaverick / A7XMaverick / GTP_A7XMaverick
22.Jimmy281090 / GTP_Alex_Nicol
23. Mike46and2/GTP_Mike46an2
24. DCerinza / DiegoC1980
25. mlc3/marcoskids

Oh cool another one! -No Sarcasm was used in this reply-

We have 2 server's worth of people signed up. now to count how many actually show up.

Interesting custom circuits, but I think you guys have fallen for one of the pitfalls of a custom track editor: throwing wayyyy too many turns in there.

Still, share them and I'll drive on 'em :)

Mine is already up as far as I know. You may drive on my track if you wish. PSN daibaspeed

Once online is back up that is...

My track is fun though even if it has a LOT of turns.

I made one, it should be around a 1.15 lap time. Im convinced you cant make a good track with course editor, they all come out sucking, and you cant get any real hairpin turns. Also the game likes to put turns at the top of hills so you can fly off the track like Mark Webber.

hey just thought we could use a nice logo (no offense)

LeMansSeries20logo_500-3.jpg

Last edited:
Agree. Why can't you choose elavation? That would be great.

Maybe. Or they should just have made an editor instead of this random track generator. Let us draw our own circuits, but of course, that would only result in an improved game as we could have made Spa Francorchamps, Donington and all the other tracks out there that we want in the game.

As we are all talking about custom circuits I have two. Cerbra circuit which is just high speed, wide track and big camber corners which I just made for fun to drive around and the other Hunga circuit is actually made for racing with a mix of high and low speed corners with two big straights. The average lap time around it is about a 1:30.

What happens if PSN is still down tomorrow? Also, are you sure that it is possible to join a lounge of a person you are not friends with even if you have friends in that lounge? In my experience this isn't usually the case.

hey just thought we could use a nice logo (no offense)
Mike is creating a new one for us.

What happens if PSN is still down tomorrow? Also, are you sure that it is possible to join a lounge of a person you are not friends with even if you have friends in that lounge? In my experience this isn't usually the case.

If PSN is still down then we cant race. its really simple we will have to wait till next weekend :nervous:

btw just thought id mention im going on holiday monday to friday next week. So I will be racing this saturday and next saturday still but obviously i wont be active on the thread or online. Just thought id let you guys know :)

there seems to be like a dozen new "Le Mans " series pop up in the last Few Weeks. nobody want in on this one? or all just copying us................

there seems to be like a dozen new "Le Mans " series pop up in the last Few Weeks. nobody want in on this one? or all just copying us................

Thought the same thing earlier today. Only difference is that they all seem to want multiple classes in the races, a trend that I do not like.

I made one, it should be around a 1.15 lap time. Im convinced you cant make a good track with course editor, they all come out sucking, and you cant get any real hairpin turns. Also the game likes to put turns at the top of hills so you can fly off the track like Mark Webber.

It likes to put right turns as first turns as well. I love the way that the rally tracks are almost unused

Thought the same thing earlier today. Only difference is that they all seem to want multiple classes in the races, a trend that I do not like.
Yeah I noticed this too.

Something I was thinking about recently, to mix things up and give our Le Mans finale a little more prestige. Not a mixed-class race, but a separate LMGT race that takes place close to the date of our event at La Sarthe. Have a GTP Le Mans Series admin be the race steward, but open up registration to non-series members, so the "overflow" drivers can race in the LMGT class. We would run the same distance as the LMP / Group-C event, except with the closest, most balanced GT5 equivalents of the real-life LMGT counterparts.

We could even combine the total running times of drivers from the LMGT race with the total running times of the LMP / Group-C race for an Overall Classification.

LMGT1 (2010)
  • Saleen S7-R
  • Chevrolet Corvette C6.R
  • Ford GT1
  • Aston Martin DBR9
  • Lamborghini Murciélago LP670 R-SV

LMGT2 (2010)
  • Porsche 997 GT3-RSR
  • Ferrari F430 GT2
  • BMW M3 GT2
  • Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2-R
  • Chevrolet Corvette C6.R
  • Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT2
  • Jaguar XKR GT2

I just think. If there are multiple classes run, which doesn't have anything else in common other than being run at the same tracks, why should they share a thread. No offense, but it's like having two series with two different rule sets in one thread. Might as well have them seperated ;)

It would be a big job to create a LMGT1 series if all cars have to be competitve. Just see how long it took us to get these cars to be competitive - we are starting season 3 ;)

The thing I don't like about multiple classes in races btw, is that there are very few competitors. 8 max in each class, and if the skill gap of these is big it ends up being 16 guys running around without any close battles. In our series there are 16 guys (hopefully) in same class, which means the chance of some close battles is dangerously high, lol.

Mike, I think your onto something. Or we could ask PD to nick the resistance servers, then impose real reguations and have set classes so you can simulate a real life Le Mans with about 30 cars on track where you have massive amounts in each class. You can have 7 in each class plus 2. or go full resistacne style and have 60 as a total and an overall of 15 in eahc class. I mean, how good would that be. You would have action everywhere and lapping all the time. Oh well, we can dream for the PS4 to have that good online capabilities..... (sighs)

1. BermudaKID / BermudaKID
2. jakegirard / jakegirard
3. jml1010 / jml1010
4. MikeTheHockeyFan / MikeTheHockeyFan
5. tissimo / tissimo
6. EliteDreamer / daibaspeed
7. AllinWitJT / AllinWitJT
8.Benokobi / Benokobi2
9.GT5_X2010 / golfer199
10. Jav / Jav122678
11. Rich S / mustardaddict
12. xX_F Alonso_Xx / mu675
13. bombe32 / bombe32
14. SebVettelFan / Jamman48
15. Ghova / GTP_Marlboro.
16. Nash_027 / Nashy_027
17. Paginas1 / Paginas (depends on day and time)
18. C-ZETA / V16T91
19. VRracingfan / CALM_DAN
20. Razor70 / Razor70
21. A7XMaverick / A7XMaverick / GTP_A7XMaverick
22.Jimmy281090 / GTP_Alex_Nicol
23. Mike46and2/GTP_Mike46an2
24. DCerinza / DiegoC1980
25. mlc3/marcoskids
26. Blaze_409/Blaze_409

there are so many Lemans series. i dont know which to join. It doesnt help that PSN is down...

This was the first one to be made out of them and it has the most history and best racing :)
As said on the last page they copied us :P
Join this one ;)

60 car max grids would be freaking awesome!

BTW I'm not copying your series, I've been planning a proper endurance series for a while now but with the three classes instead of just LMP.

Hey guys. Sorry I won't be able to join you tommorow. That is if PSN is working. I have to go to a wedding party.

It can't possibly be as important as our race tomorrow :scared: ;)

Dammit, Jam was faster - but he ain't on the track, lol, that's my comfort.

Back