GTP Le Mans Prototype Series - Season 3

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 1,230 comments

What 3 tracks would you like to see added? only vote for 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will Finish every race I start, and I now have a back up driver if something comes up, and depending on race time and day.

1. BermudaKID / BermudaKID
2. jakegirard/ jakegirard
3. jml1010/jml1010
4. MikeTheHockeyFan/MikeTheHockeyFan
5. tissimo/tissimo
6. EliteDreamer/daibaspeed
7. AllinWitJT/AllinWitJT
8.Benokobi/Benokobi2
9.GT5_X2010/golfer199
10. Jav/Jav122678
11. Rich S/ mustardaddict
12. xX_F Alonso_Xx/mu675
13. bombe32 / bombe32
14. SebVettelFan / Jamman48
15. Ghova / GTP_Marlboro.
16. Nash_027 / Nashy_027
17. Paginas1/Paginas (depends on day and time)
18. C-ZETA/V16T91
19. VRracingfan/CALM_DAN
20. Razor70/Razor70
21. A7XMaverick / A7XMaverick / GTP_A7XMaverick
22.Jimmy281090 / GTP_Alex_Nicol
23. Mike46and2/GTP_Mike46an2

Last edited:
For the circuits I would like to vote;
Circuit de la sarthe 2009 change weather
Laguna seca
Daytona road course
Suzuka change weather
Nurburgring GP/F or Grand valley speedway

Im afraid I won't make it this Saturday if we race. I wasn't expecting any races so I made plans. I'll call it my winter break lol. As you know from last season though I'll be at every race as long as I don't get disconnected. :)

Would anyone want to be my identical-car teammate for the test race this weekend? I plan on testing out the Jaguar. Not necessarily for the season, but may as well see how she runs at race pace.

yzO7Y.jpg

I only know Group C cars by GT4 phyisics. I own an R98C and Jaguar XJR-9 in GT4, both wonderful cars. But as Hash said, they aren't to well when restricted.

ive just finish test driving the clk lm race car and i agree with tissimo that the car is at a disadvantage, i have a suggestion to make the r10 and other group c cars be more competitive, instead of using hp and weight limit, use Performance points limit, that way cars like the clk can compensate for the 1000kg weight with more hp and be somewhat equal to a car of less weight and less hp, this way we should have a mix field of cars all evenly matched instead of different cars with same hp with massive weight difference. this suggestion should make things alot more interesting especially for the r10

I only know Group C cars by GT4 phyisics. I own an R98C and Jaguar XJR-9 in GT4, both wonderful cars. But as Hash said, they aren't to well when restricted.

You've been smoking too much, lol :D

Mike, if there's a pre-season race this Saturday, I'll be your team mate for the night. I don't mind driving a slow car like the Jag in a race for fun, it looks good.

And Mike, may I ask which NHL team you support? ;)

ive just finish test driving the clk lm race car and i agree with tissimo that the car is at a disadvantage, i have a suggestion to make the r10 and other group c cars be more competitive, instead of using hp and weight limit, use Performance points limit, that way cars like the clk can compensate for the 1000kg weight with more hp and be somewhat equal to a car of less weight and less hp, this way we should have a mix field of cars all evenly matched instead of different cars with same hp with massive weight difference. this suggestion should make things alot more interesting especially for the r10

I know Mav was competitive in the CLK, but of course, that's Mav.

I don't really know this, but doesn't the R10 already have PP equal to some of the other cars? Besides, all the other cars are somewhat equal, but their speed still varies; PPs are mostly used for random online races to give a hint of which cars are close to equal.

Mike, if there's a pre-season race this Saturday, I'll be your team mate for the night. I don't mind driving a slow car like the Jag in a race for fun, it looks good.

I know Mav was competitive in the CLK, but of course, that's Mav.

I don't really know this, but doesn't the R10 already have PP equal to some of the other cars? Besides, all the other cars are somewhat equal, but their speed still varies; PPs are mostly used for random online races to give a hint of which cars are close to equal.

yeh the r10 is similar to other group c cars, just slighly less in points, but for the CLK, i was in the race where mav had the clk driving and of course he has a 10 sec lead over the rest of the pack, but once i was in second place for about a lap and a half at laguna i was closing the gap easily 1-2 secs per sector and remember, mav is one of the best racer's we have,but putting that car in another driver's position they will be alot slower.

when i was testing the bentley would have 700 pp while the r10 would have something like 695 at 750 HP, so similar PP doesnt help the R10, i think the group C's are pretty even where ever i set the power as long as the r8 isnt in the picture, but i need to test the 900 HP limit a little bit more.

There will be a pre-season race this weekend, 2 races first race is la-sarthe 2005 - 10 laps next race will be Grand Valley Raceway 10 laps.
I may be there, but i might be busy.

Please post if you will be there, Race time is the regular time from Season 2. 2PM est which is 1900 GMT. a quick quali race once everyone is there, no waiting till 2:30 once everyone is there we will just start

So, lowering the power of all the other cars wouldn't help, would it? Just don't use the CLK unless your name is A7XMaverick ;)

EDIT: I'll be there BK, should be fun. Praying that I'll get no connection issues.

I'll be at the test races. Definately. I mean I have nothing better to do.

Oh, and EliteDreamer, I have decided, I will take you up on your off of being in a team together in an R10. I mean we are both mad but why not? I mean, Audi are always winning at Le Mans and I reckon if we spend a while on the car we will find a set up that makes it as good as the R8 (OK thats optimistic but why not?). We will be Audi Sport Joest Racing.

So, lowering the power of all the other cars wouldn't help, would it? Just don't use the CLK unless your name is A7XMaverick ;)

EDIT: I'll be there BK, should be fun. Praying that I'll get no connection issues.

i didn't mean to lower other cars, but increase the CLK hp giving it equal performance points as of the 908,Bentley etc. cuz right now the clk has 25 points roughly less than the average group c car. doubt any harm would will happen with this suggestion

I like it, I just hope the race time fits me.

1. BermudaKID / BermudaKID
2. jakegirard / jakegirard
3. jml1010 / jml1010
4. MikeTheHockeyFan / MikeTheHockeyFan
5. tissimo / tissimo
6. EliteDreamer / daibaspeed
7. AllinWitJT / AllinWitJT
8.Benokobi / Benokobi2
9.GT5_X2010 / golfer199
10. Jav / Jav122678
11. Rich S / mustardaddict
12. xX_F Alonso_Xx / mu675
13. bombe32 / bombe32
14. SebVettelFan / Jamman48
15. Ghova / GTP_Marlboro.
16. Nash_027 / Nashy_027
17. Paginas1 / Paginas (depends on day and time)
18. C-ZETA / V16T91
19. VRracingfan / CALM_DAN
20. Razor70 / Razor70
21. A7XMaverick / A7XMaverick / GTP_A7XMaverick
22.Jimmy281090 / GTP_Alex_Nicol
23. Mike46and2/GTP_Mike46an2
24. DCerinza / DiegoC1980

Sounds good, I`ll polish up the Jag for this Saturday. :)

As for NHL team:

TfGG7.jpg

There will be a pre-season race this weekend

Please post if you will be there,
I`ll be there boss

Update on my car choice: A GT-One has popped up in my UCD. I'm grinding the Eifel Kart K car cup (3 mins for 100k) to get the 2.9million I need. Cross fingers that it isn't gone when I have finished otherwise there will be swearing.

I'm calling dibs on the Audi Playstation Team Oreca 05. I do not feel like dealing with the GT-One regulations and such.

I'm calling dibs on the Audi Playstation Team Oreca 05. I do not feel like dealing with the GT-One regulations and such.

Aaaaah I was hoping to be in a team with you if the GT-one is still there when I've finished my grinding (15mins left of racing).
Is the GT-One worth buying for 2.9 million Cr?

OMG xINFINITY
If you have any idea how big a surprise what just happened to me is. I think I'm actually really tired and fell asleep after all that grinding and this is all a dream. I finished my grinding and was presented with my fourth 1000km ticket. I checked my UCD to find the GT-One was gone. Damn it. But there is no swearing as I opened my ticket thinking that if this is a C60 Hybride then that would be brilliant. Of the 1000+ cars in the game though it was unlikely to be that one. But then the lights come on the car, I can tell its a Pescarlo, that means there is a 1 in 3 chance. Then the C60 Hybride rolls forwards. OMG WHAT ARE THE CHANCE OF THAT!!!! after all my moaning about how badly I wanted one, I finally got one!!!!!

So, this means that in the Season I will definately be using that car and the team name I will use is Pescarlo Autosports. So, who wants to team up with me?

omg i so want that car too
i have probably only seen it once in my used cars lot
you are so lucky :grumpy:

Only one annoying thing. The number 17 car with the red wing mirrors looks cooler. I have the number 16. But oh well. Thats how old I am and it has the same wing mirror colour as the rest of the car so I won't let it ruin the car for me.

Only one annoying thing. The number 17 car with the red wing mirrors looks cooler. I have the number 16. But oh well. Thats how old I am and it has the same wing mirror colour as the rest of the car so I won't let it ruin the car for me.

thats cool
at least you got that car because its pretty rare

Last edited:
Meh. That leaves me without a teammate. AllinWitJT is using Audi and I thought after reading the to post I could team up with golfer but he is now using a Pescaralo. I have all of them but all of them have the same problem. UNDERSTEER!!!! I must say though with the current problems of the GT one I'm also thinking of changing car.

I hope we are racing tomorrow, just for fun :)

And it seems as though the demand for Peugeots have gone down again, so hopefully, no one is going to get into a fight for the car.

Jamman: Rich S talked about the GT-ONE too, if he is still interested.

Back