GTP Nascar Nationwide Preseason Thread | Spurgy wins on rims!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 725 comments

What will we do for round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New room on account of my game freezing up:

1472-6681-3415-7081-1913

Good luck to all. Won't be making it as suspected. Looks like a good field as well.

Niop, if not racing any chance of a stream?

Unfortunately, I had to leave the lobby as I had to get ready to go out. :(

Very good racing guys. Clean and organized, just how I like it. 👍

Great race won by iforce. top 9 cars all within 6 seconds.

Very fun.

Cowboys, you left the room for no reason. Jakob entered. Not my fault.

MÜLE_9242

Very fun.

Only qualified two laps as i had a phone call. Got crossed up early. Ran alone. From 15th to 10th just sticking it out. Being alone no way to make any ground. Then again id prob been on a two stop had I been drafting.

MÜLE_9242;7375057

Very fun.

Agreed on the very fun part. It will be a great Nationwide season and can't wait to hear about the drama after each race.

Only qualified two laps as i had a phone call. Got crossed up early. Ran alone. From 15th to 10th just sticking it out. Being alone no way to make any ground. Then again id prob been on a two stop had I been drafting.

I did the one stop strategy and stayed out an extra lap passed everyone else just to lead it. Then I got screwed by having no one to work with for the rest of the race.

Overall, it was a blast and a great first NASCAR race for me.

Loved the race. Great fun. Minimal to no lag which I think we all kinda took for granted.

Great job, iforceV8, that was incredible.

MÜLE_9242

Very fun.

I left for no reason? I said I had to change my controls so could use a manual transmission.

Last edited:
How many starters did you get fellas? Sounds like it went well 👍

Can we have a quick run down of places please. I'm very interested in the results with tonight's draft looming.

Great race! A big thanks to RedPartyHat who wore out my back bumper pushing us back to the leading 1 stoppers.:cheers:

My setup
15/7
18.6/16.5
7/7
6/5
4/4

2.3/.09
-.25/-.20

50/49/20

2.028-186
TS-187

50/70
Weight full rear

Only 1 major crash, too. Drop and Owens got the worst of it. Niop and myself also got involved, but we're still able to get with a pack. Top 5 broke away.

Just watched the replay. Holy moly what mess in the big wreck. Cars slowing. Car being rammed into car in front. Like a pack of bulldogs on a hambone. LMAO

I just wanted to say that I did not hit anyone intentional and was along for the ride after being pushed into the Aflac car. Crazy but exciting lol

Love to had a chance with out being involved in that.

Congrats Iforce.

I suppose that if you really did (which I doubt after Chequer's post) someone else should say that instead to make it believable... :dopey:

Well apart from nearly wiping out and ruining Niop and I's momentum as he switched lanes halfway through turn 4, he did okay. Not to mention, that was the moment when we lost touch with RPH.

I can't wait for this season. Really going to spectacular. Lots of talent throughout the field and we were even missing Carbonox and other regulars.

Results off the top of my head:

iforce
RedPartyhat
Litchi
Niop
Chqr
Nater
Mule
Gokartman
itsvanilla
Owens
trynor