GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the team thing is taken too seriously. I musta been hung out to dry 8 times today by people I'd be happy to work with at anytime. I had the speed, I had the setup, but because I couldn't find my "team" for half the race I get another garbage finish. It's just not very enjoyable, feel like I'm wasting my Saturdays.

I think the team thing is taken too seriously. I musta been hung out to dry 8 times today by people I'd be happy to work with at anytime. I had the speed, I had the setup, but because I couldn't find my "team" for half the race I get another garbage finish. It's just not very enjoyable, feel like I'm wasting my Saturdays.

I felt the same when I got hung out to dry by Crazy (at the end of the 500?) chasing somebody down on his team, but I suppose it's all part of the game man. Chin up 👍

All a bit flat tonight I felt. Get punted and reset in the pit causing me to lose out in a battle I was expecting with JGR later in the race. Then the spin with Trynor, which I think may have been my fault, leaving me in ninth.

Changing my second pit strategy with a late call gained me two extra places to finish seventh.

Sorry Mudd but I had to use you. My tyres were a lap better and had to have you pushing me and Trynor, I knew would screw your tyres even more, keeping seventh spot. Was a bit worried we might catch your teammates in front which may have resulted in another dropped place, but I never let off so that you didn't catch them up. I was flat out.

Joe decides to run for pole and leaves me in P2, but dud get a lap lead point.

So the pit bump reset and the spin cost me battling Drop for the win, which I felt was in my grasp.

Oh well, could have been worse. Could have been at Monza ..... Oh wait!!!

Tonight's race was a total team victory for Joe Gibbs Racing. I get the points for first place, but it couldn't have happened without having ACDC glued to my back bumper for the entire race, pushing harder than anyone else on track. He snuck out to lead a lap or two early to guarantee his bonus point. But, he didn't budge from my back bumper after the first pit stop.

I really think a lot of people sell ACDC short on credit in this series. That's at least the fourth race where he has finished 2nd, while making absolutely zero effort to win for himself because he was pushing his teammate to win. If he was trying to win every race for himself, he would probably hold the career record for race wins already.

Joe, check PM's. Very happy, I hope i've started to shake off the "4 WIDE WRECKER" rep I felt i've had of late.

Drop, I have never underestimated AC, for either his raw talent or his teamwork ethics. I just hope I get to work with some day down the line. I reckon we could work well together.

I meant to say good win in my earlier post 👍

AC is very fast, won't deny it, but I just have never got along with him... whats with the quali block?!

3rd in both races tonight, not bad. I could've left Furi behind and continue to battle with Drop and ACDC at the front, but we needed the team points.

I also found somewhere I could make a slight improvement on Knelly's qualifying setup, which will be implemented properly for the chase.

With Niop not present at Monza either, I should have a good chance of victory.

3rd in both races tonight, not bad. I could've left Furi behind and continue to battle with Drop and ACDC at the front, but we needed the team points.

I also found somewhere I could make a slight improvement on Knelly's qualifying setup, which will be implemented properly for the chase.

Good work Joe 👍

Why are you working on Knelly's quali setup? Isn't that something maybe he should figure out on his own? ****! I'm sure all teams will take your tunes if you are giving hand outs.

Why are you working on Knelly's quali setup? Isn't that something maybe he should figure out on his own? ****! I'm sure all teams will take your tunes if you are giving hand outs.

I'm not doing it for him. He gave it to me in the chase last season and I'm working on it for myself to improve it further.

Crazy is just jealous he doesn't have it. Oh and I may have at least another race put-together this season...

Crazy is just jealous he doesn't have it. Oh and I may have at least another race put-together this season...

Put it this way:

I'm Far Beyond Driven!

Any of you kids know what that means?

EDIT: this series is gonna become Chemical Warfare. Just watch the %$#! Out when I'm on the inside of the corners, ill be sure to rub more than my paint on your cars.

But for real if anyone hasn't noticed, its the young ones dominating this series. Do your homework fellas n you will see what I mean! I'm kinda where Mudd is on this one. I really don't enjoy spending my Saturday losing to a bunch of kids with no priorities and hearing the trash talk every race. Take this for what its worth. See ya all at Monza!

Last edited:
Someone forgot to pass his messages through his PR director again... :lol:

Crazy, what happened yesterday? I noticed you went a lap down, but never heard anything about whatever caused it.

Someone forgot to pass his messages through his PR director again... :lol:

Crazy, what happened yesterday? I noticed you went a lap down, but never heard anything about whatever caused it.

He was slow.

kenkwilinski
Do you guys want to fill three new seats for the series? I mean, as soon as I dump this bs, so will mudd n dowhat. Trust me, we have better things to do than talk **** to all you kids.

Whatever Crazy, makes no difference to me. I'm done with your constant rants and raves. Talking through you a$$ as usual.

Do you guys want to fill three new seats for the series? I mean, as soon as I dump this bs, so will mudd n dowhat. Trust me, we have better things to do than talk **** to all you kids.

You've gone mad here. Not pulling any punches as your not pulling any. What have we done other than let you race in this?

It was a tough race to tell the truth. I had a better chance before this series. Let me put it out there, me, dowhat n mudd can ride 49sec all day at indy. But you guys simply get in the way n we don't want to shove you out of the way to take the lead so we can run the race at our pace. Instead we have patience n have to deal with dirty air and non-teammates. Just getting fed up. Next race, we will shove you all into the wall and take off. See if you can catch us then, and who will be talking crap next time.

You've gone mad here. Not pulling any punches as your not pulling any. What have we done other than let you race in this?

Oh, I didn't know it was up to you Furi. I thought I earned respect in this league. Apparently not.

It was a tough race to tell the truth. I had a better chance before this series. Let me put it out there, me, dowhat n mudd can ride 49sec all day at indy. But you guys simply get in the way n we don't want to shove you out of the way to take the lead so we can run the race at our pace. Instead we have patience n have to deal with dirty air and non-teammates. Just getting fed up. Next race, we will shove you all into the wall and take off. See if you can catch us then, and who will be talking crap next time.

Get in the way? Do you want us to roll over and let you through? It's called racing. You can;t have 9 other teammates.

EDIT: You've got respect off me for your driving on track, as you don't act like a noob trying to take people out. But things like this do dent your image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back