GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did Laguna Seca, Indy Road, and Daytona Road all in season one. Of the three, I much prefer Indy Road.

We did Laguna Seca, Indy Road, and Daytona Road all in season one. Of the three, I much prefer Indy Road.

Other people tend to prefer Indy RC, but I think it's just a load of average, 90 degree turns ruined by a horrific hairpin section mid-lap. Daytona has slightly more flow in my opinion; the bus stop and T1 are really challenging from a driving standpoint while still being fun.

Not sure how well the cars would go around the Corkscrew, btu it's worth testing.

Oh thats just dirty talk right there :P lol

Dirty :lol:

Season 2 Standings for Trucks.
SEASON2.png

... race is Monster Raceway tonight, room opens 2 and a half hours time, still taking entries...

Hey Drop, would I (and some friends) be able use your pictures for the track boundaries you made up for Monza? Those rules are what I'll be using for future series, and I know some people who also want to use the rules as well, so it'd be great if we could use your diagrams.

If you want those ugly things, feel free! :lol: :lol:

What I would really like to do is have RFLX record a video of me on course, and upload it to YouTube. A live video example of what is and isn't legal would be awesome.

Here's updated GTP NASCAR SPRINTCUP CAREER & SEASON 3 STATS combined in one file. And GTP NASCAR CAREER STATS in the second file (combines NW & SC).

If you want those ugly things, feel free! :lol: :lol:

What I would really like to do is have RFLX record a video of me on course, and upload it to YouTube. A live video example of what is and isn't legal would be awesome.

If my PVR was working correctly I would be able to do it.

We are still racing tonight as far as i'm aware, but it's just for a laugh and a bit of a test, no championship points 👍

TomMcD
We are still racing tonight as far as i'm aware, but it's just for a laugh and a bit of a test, no championship points 👍

Lots of track testing, I think.

I'll be on but not going to risk getting into strife over it so will probably be later than 10.

Short-ish track testing races will therefore be ideal.

See you later.

Oh btw. I might be missing the All Star race :grumpy:

My wife just set Darlington to shared online for me, if you guys want to run on it, or save it for personal testing.

MustangRyan
My wife just set Darlington to shared online for me, if you guys want to run on it, or save it for personal testing.

My wife can't even turn the PS3 on.

MustangRyan
Put Netflix on it, and she will learn. :lol:

Absolutely not. It is forbidden to touch the "Gaming Shrine" that is my entertainment center. :D. I actually purchased a flat-screen and a wii for the other room just to keep them away from it. :lol:

Mudd
Absolutely not. It is forbidden to touch the "Gaming Shrine" that is my entertainment center. :D. I actually purchased a flat-screen and a wii for the other room just to keep them away from it. :lol:

I did the same thing, but I made a mistake. I put a flat screen and a wifi blu-ray player in the living room. But, the living room tv is a 32", where my PS3 is hooked to a 60" tv. Which one would you watch if you had the choice? :lol:

I have been given permission by Crazy to drive for other teams in Sprint Cup this season if necessary. So if anyone needs a backup driver but can't get one from NW, I'm at your disposal as long as the race in question isn't one of the longer ones (500 miles or even more).

I have been given permission by Crazy to drive for other teams in Sprint Cup this season if necessary. So if anyone needs a backup driver but can't get one from NW, I'm at your disposal as long as the race in question isn't one of the boring ones (500 miles or even more).

Fixed.

I have been given permission by Crazy to drive for other teams in Sprint Cup this season if necessary. So if anyone needs a backup driver but can't get one from NW, I'm at your disposal as long as the race in question isn't one of the epic, tense and generally awesome ones (500 miles or even more).

Fixed again ;)

Too funny tom and chqr. I personally like the longer races because more unexpected things can happen and usually do.

Too funny tom and chqr. I personally like the longer races because more unexpected things can happen and usually do.

My problem is that they would go on until 3am my time, that's simply unbearable even though Sunday is obviously still a free day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back