GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Groundpounder - keep up with this thread and jump in on some practice sessions. I'm sure somebody can get you in on a race eventually. And guys.....he's good! I race with him, dowhat, mudd n drivetheguard twice a week. So don't hesitate to add him to your team.

And...... 450 mile SSRX test session baby! Sorry to those who missed out on some valuable practice :sly:

EDIT: Typo - should say 45 mile

Last edited:
thanks man. I was watching the SSRX practice and the server looked really clean and smooth and I really wanted to get out there and race! It looked fun!

Here's updated stats:

Career NASCAR stats (incl career SC stats & NW S1 stats)

&

S3 Sprintcup stats (incl Career SC stats too, seperately)

Would most everyone be OK with a 6pm EDT (11pm BST) start for tomorrow's race instead of the normal 5pm start?

The later the better for me, but I can make anytime tomorrow.

Would most everyone be OK with a 6pm EDT (11pm BST) start for tomorrow's race instead of the normal 5pm start?

It's a no from team Ford.

A 2am finish for me is pushing it abit I'm afraid.

Looks like starting at 6 puts more teams out than in, so we're going to start at our normal scheduled time, 5pm EDT.

So shorter races begin at 5 and the longer races begin at 6?
I don't get that o.O

Drop already said we're starting at 5 your time. Earlier the better for me, especially with races of this length.

RedPartyhat
So shorter races begin at 5 and the longer races begin at 6?
I don't get that o.O

This was just me asking if a one-time change would be acceptable, due to personal circumstances. I know it didn't make much sense, considering it it's our longest race of the season. But, it would have been a lot more convenient for me this week. Since it wasn't practical for everyone else, I'm going to run at five.

This was just me asking if a one-time change would be acceptable, due to personal circumstances. I know it didn't make much sense, considering it it's our longest race of the season. But, it would have been a lot more convenient for me this week. Since it wasn't practical for everyone else, I'm going to run at five.

=\
I just asked because the same thing happened with the Daytona 200 laps, we started at 6.
Anyway I can do whatever. I just more prefer 5

RedPartyhat
=\
I just asked because the same thing happened with the Daytona 200 laps, we started at 6.
Anyway I can do whatever. I just more prefer 5

That was because our time had changed in the US, but it hadn't yet changed in the UK. It was normal starting time in the UK.

All resets and clearances possible tonight please. Nationwide has suffered numerous disconnects.

Ready to go gents? This should be a pretty intense 3 hours of racing; massive test of endurance.

Knelly
Be there in 10-15. Please don't start quali without me.

The one lap qualification race will start at about 8 minutes before the top of the hour.

Entry was refused due to incompatibility with the room host

Wat

I've got incompatibility with room host as well. I just reset everything and cleared my catch so I don't know what the deal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back