GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furi ill always mess with you, but I know that we still have a race ahead of us if we collide. You are good and don't rage like what I just saw. Trust me furi, I would rather be pitted by you.

Furi ill always mess with you, but I know that we still have a race ahead of us if we collide. You are good and don't rage like what I just saw. Trust me furi, I would rather be pitted by you.

~Makes plans for Indy~ :lol:

Crazy, man, you really dint to yourself any favours do you mate. People defend you then you carry on raging publicly.

Quite fed up if it now tbh. Whether it's right or wrong, saying it on here just causes bad feelings.

Well if you watch a bunch of accidents everyweek from this series. Which you do, you will note this as the most malicious intentional wrecking you have ever viewed. And you guys should stick up for me bc I obviously don't have any kind of wrecking or pitting skills. And you defend me bc when there's no bs and your ahead of me, I push you. Daytona 500 last series I pushed you and wrecked you late unintentionally. Then the last daytona race I pushed you and stall 3 deep for your great finish, remember? I got voicturous bc I have heard how mule is great and clean. And what he did was undeniably the uncleaniest thing anyone has done in here.

Dont even think about saying I havent defended you in the past crazy. I'm always the first to defuse situations.

And I never brought in anything about us good or bad, purposely.

Just trying to get you to stop as your helping no one, at least yourself.

Man, it was great racing with you last night Crazy but this is just ridiculous. Earlier you were all 'Everybody needs to stop being so angry and take it easy' and now you're running your mouth about last night. It's a complete contradiction.

Calm down 👍

Knelly I was saying you do defend me as you have reasons you should. But I have to argue about mule's performance. Because this isn't acceptable. I never rage pitted anyone into a wall through the turn and killed their race. But he did and it needs to be discussed. Why is everyone on here so afraid to talk public? We race in public? This forum is public? What is a pm going to do. Why talk behind closed doors, when the audience is here. Isn't this a democracy??

Man, it was great racing with you last night Crazy but this is just ridiculous. Earlier you were all 'Everybody needs to stop being so angry and take it easy' and now you're running your mouth about last night. It's a complete contradiction.

Calm down 👍

Well last night when dowhat was posting......I thought my best IRL friend was just talkn **** all drunk about it. And I was also giving mule the benefit of the doubt as I hear great things about him. So when I woke up and seen that mule and dowhat had further deliberated. I had thought it was time to watch the replay. And what I seen was more than enough. And does need to be known.

Yikes! This was a 50 lap non-points race...can't wait to see what happens after a 2+ hour championship race. :scared:

I've said Crazy, talking and contesting views is expected and encouraged. Slating others publicly is not.

I recall you having a go at others slating Jakob for exactly the same reasons.

Drop, tell me if I'm wrong in what I've said. Just trying to defuse things again.

A off-topic question... do any of you guys do painting for sim racing games? I'm looking at trying to do a car set for ALMS/WEC/ELMS/Le Mans for the NASCAR Racing 2003 Season Group C / GTP mod.,... if I get enough help I can do it.

Apology accepted mule. I didn't notice you pm'd me. It was supposed to have been a fun race but it wasn't. It Is What It Is.

All discussion about Daytona is to end with this post right here. I'm going to ask everyone here to abide by some pretty simple rules from here on out.

Allow me to make myself perfectly clear.

1. When an accident happens, do not accuse someone of intentionally causing it over the headset. We all make mistakes, and the turns are pretty tightly packed at Daytona when the race starts. If you know you caused an accident, please apologize over the voice chat, and let the people involved know that you made a mistake, and you didn't mean to. If someone crowded/hit you, please let them know in a calm manner that they did so, without accusing them of intentionally doing it. If we can all just calm down at the moment an accident occurs, I know we can avoid problem #2...

2. Do not discuss accidents publicly on the forum. 90% of the time, we make ASSUMPTIONS about what caused an accident if we don't find out what happened at the moment the wreck occurred. 75% of the time, we're completely wrong, myself definitely included. We need to discuss accidents PRIVATELY like adults, not post inflammatory and defamatory remarks about one another in the thread, which only serves to make the situations 400% worse. We don't need people getting angry over nothing, and having hard feelings carry over from race-to-race. Only the drivers directly involved should be discussing the matter. If there is a serious problem, the team owners need to PM me, so the matter can be further investigated and/or mediated. We need to handle all accidents this way, so that we don't encounter problem #3...

3. No one should ever, and I mean ever, under any imaginable circumstance, intentionally cause an accident in any race, exhibition or not. I don't care if some other driver has hit you 5 times in a single race. Accident-prone drivers will be punished and dirty drivers will be immediately removed from the series. Retaliation is absolutely not the right course of action, because it is almost certain to ruin someone else's race as well. If any driver intentionally causes an accident after today, they will be permanently removed from the series, no questions asked.

Last edited:
All discussion about Daytona is to end with this post right here. I'm going to ask everyone here to abide by some pretty simple rules from here on out.

Allow me to make myself perfectly clear.

1. When an accident happens, do not accuse someone of intentionally causing it over the headset. We all make mistakes, and the turns are pretty tightly packed at Daytona when the race starts. If you know you caused an accident, please apologize over the voice chat, and let the people involved know that you made a mistake, and you didn't mean to. If someone crowded/hit you, please let them know in a calm manner that they did so, without accusing them of intentionally doing it. If we can all just calm down at the moment an accident occurs, I know we can avoid problem #2...

2. Do not discuss accidents publicly on the forum. 90% of the time, we make ASSUMPTIONS about what caused an accident if we don't find out what happened at the moment the wreck occurred. 75% of the time, we're completely wrong, myself definitely included. We need to discuss accidents PRIVATELY like adults, not post inflammatory and defamatory remarks about one another in the thread, which only serves to make the situations 400% worse. We don't need people getting angry over nothing, and having hard feelings carry over from race-to-race. Only the drivers directly involved should be discussing the matter. If there is a serious problem, the team owners need to PM me, so the matter can be further investigated and/or mediated. We need to handle all accidents this way, so that we don't encounter problem #3...

3. No one should ever, and I mean ever, under any imaginable circumstance, intentionally cause an accident in any race, exhibition or not. I don't care if some other driver has hit you 5 times in a single race. Accident-prone drivers will be punished and dirty drivers will be immediately removed from the series. Retaliation is absolutely not the right course of action, because it is almost certain to ruin someone else's race as well. If any driver intentionally causes an accident after today, they will be permanently removed from the series, no questions asked.

Just ask Kyle Busch. Well said Drop 👍

DoWhat13
Apology accepted mule. I didn't notice you pm'd me. It was supposed to have been a fun race but it wasn't. It Is What It Is.

And with that, it's officially settled. I'm just going to completely ignore Crazys posts, since they're completely unneeded. PMing me would have been the smarter way to go about it.

I think all of us (myself included) need to be better with using our heads more often.

Anyone have the complete finish order to post? Forgot to save.

I will have Mudd handle team to team deliberations from now on for HMS. He will of course gather my opinion but will communicate HMS's voice in a more professional manner. Ill just keep doing all the background work for my team. So dowhat, drivetheguard and I will have mudd report incidents in a friendly PM to said accused parties from now on in kinder words. Got that mudd n dewhat?

JakobNascar88
May I be be a part time on Red Bull?

You would be 1 million times better off PMing MULE rather then posting in thread. 👍

JakobNascar88
May I be be a part time on Red Bull?

Jakob, this is part of the 'patience' that I've spoke to you about. We all know you want to race in here, but you must work your way back in. You havn't even ran a single race in the Nationwide, and your already asking to be a reserve in Sprint Cup. That's the kind of thing that makes team owners afraid to work with you. Concentrate on your Nationwide races, your gonna have to race a few times in there without anyone complaining about you before you can even be considered for anything else. You should be practicing now.

Jakob, the best thing I can suggest for you is to practice the NASCAR special event over and over and over until you can get gold on each one of them 10 straight times. In fact, I think everyone could probably use a refresher course in holding their line at Daytona and Indy.

Been doing that, it is great practice. With bitches if an AI.

It's like racing 15 Crazy's holding epic lines. :crazy:

Sorry man, couldn't resist, just fkn with ya 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back