GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Litchi, we're full at JGR with Nater back in the #20 for tonight. I would be glad to have you otherwise. 👍

You might want to be on standby in case Tom's (#99 Ford) internet goes out again.

Or, you can PM Carb and see if he needs a driver for HMS. I think he's full with himself driving the 88, Matty in the 24, and Cowboys or Chqr in the 48.

Regardless of whether it holds up, I'll probably start anyway and park it for the points if my connection is still bad since I don't have a 2/3 points replacement remaining.

Would anyone object to Litchi running a 4th HMS car in tonights race? I hate to turn a good driver away that wants to race.

If you guys are OK with it, Litchi could drive whichever model year #24 that Matty is not in. If Matty is in the 2011 #24, Litchi would drive the 2010 #24.

Does anyone have an objection with that? Carb, are you ok with it if the other owners approve?

Would anyone object to Litchi running a 4th HMS car in tonights race?

If you guys are OK with it, Litchi could drive whichever model year #24 that Matty is not in. If Matty is in the 2011 #24, Litchi would drive the 2010 #24.

Does anyone have an objection with that?

Nope. :sly:

I apologise if this question has already been answered but will the Sprint Cup field be expanded to perhaps 14 for the new season?

Also, massive thank you to Litchi for hosting tonight's Thunder. The Finale would've been called off if it wasn't for him to take it on. On that basis, he should have a race tonight.

Great job too of it.

I apologise if this question has already been answered but will the Sprint Cup field be expanded to perhaps 14 for the new season?

Yes, that is the plan. HMS will go to 4 cars and Ford will expand to 3 cars next season. JGR will stay at 3 cars. RBR and SGR will stay 2 car teams for next season.

Crap, I forgot power rankings this week. Let's roll these out with brief comments.

1. RFLX - a dominant win, and wins in 3 of the last 5 races, and at the top of the points again. A very Tony Stewart-like season from last year.
2. Joe - 5 straight podiums, 6 straight top-5s, tied for the lead, but losing the tiebreaker. A very Carl Edwards-like season from last year.
3. Drop - a terrible finish at Suzuka, but still a solid 3rd in points with only ovals left.
4. Mule - a great run up to 2nd at Suzuka, and in great position to make a run.
5. Knelly - a decent run at Suzuka, 6th, and still in range of the championship hunt
6. Litchi - an incredible comeback from early spins to post a 4th place in a very tough race.
7. Furi - A solid top 5 finish to back up his 2nd place at Daytona. On the best run of his GTP Sprint Cup career
8. Carb - a solid finish, but probably a little lower than he expected at Suzuka.
9. TomMcD - a decent finish, but probably out of the title hunt after taking 2/3 points the previous week.
10. RedPartyHat - 9th place finish was worse than he wanted, but better than his 11th place and disconnect at Daytona the week before.

Yes, that is the plan. HMS will go to 4 cars and Ford will expand to 3 cars next season. JGR will stay at 3 cars. RBR and SGR will stay 2 car teams for next season.

Surely it would be fair on Ford tonight if they could employ another driver to make a mock S4 field. Essentially, tonight could be a trial run for S4 in terms of will the lobby and the connections work well.

I personally can't run tonight but I'm sure Joe and Tom wouldn't mind grabbing someone in.

Been 9 min :P

I'm not seeing what the hurry is man. Do you need to learn the braking points at SSRX or something? :P Nobody did anything in the hour before the last SSRX race apart from doing burnouts and wrecking each other on the pit straight :lol:

I'm not seeing what the hurry is man. Do you need to learn the braking points at SSRX or something? :P Nobody did anything in the hour before the last SSRX race apart from doing burnouts and wrecking each other on the pit straight :lol:

There's your answer. :sly:

Chqr
Surely it would be fair on Ford tonight if they could employ another driver to make a mock S4 field. Essentially, tonight could be a trial run for S4 in terms of will the lobby and the connections work well.

I personally can't run tonight but I'm sure Joe and Tom wouldn't mind grabbing someone in.

I was going to put him with the team that is last in owners points, as a means to help them in tonight's race. Putting him with Ford would provide an unfair disadvantage against SGR in their team owner points competition.

I'm unsure what to do here. I'm not sure whether to run at the back again because it's the Chase and I don't want to wreck anyone out at this stage because of lag.

A second 2/3 points substitution had been approved, with Akmuq racing for you.

Guys, do you happen to know why no one ever hears my voice when I use the mic? I'm not using it ATM, but have tried multiple times and while the mic icon appears next to my name, nobody ever hears anything I say.

It could help me somewhat if I have a mic, now that I've made the sounds come from the TV rather than the mic itself to make it bearable.

Guys, do you happen to know why no one ever hears my voice when I use the mic? I'm not using it ATM, but have tried multiple times and while the mic icon appears next to my name, nobody ever hears anything I say.

It could help me somewhat if I have a mic, now that I've made the sounds come from the TV rather than the mic itself to make it bearable.

Never ever heard you speak in anything mate. On a related subject, tonight was the first time I've ever heard Akmuq :P

Try looking at your accessory settings on the PS3 to check it's hooked up and everything and if you can't work it out you could just buy a new mic, they're not expensive 👍

Never ever heard you speak in anything mate. On a related subject, tonight was the first time I've ever heard Akmuq :P

Try looking at your accessory settings on the PS3 to check it's hooked up and everything and if you can't work it out you could just buy a new mic, they're not expensive 👍

It works wonders in RDR, but in GT5 it just becomes useless...

It works wonders in RDR, but in GT5 it just becomes useless...

No idea man, I can't thing of any settings or parameters in GT5 that would alter how the mic works in just that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back