GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knelly win, I got 8th after having to stop twice, MULE and Drop out of gas.

By the way, I'm looking into creating a website for all GTP NASCAR and IndyCar series under the banner of 'GTP America' similar to what Chqr tried last year.

Good race tonight guys, glad our strategy surprised a few people. Thanks to Niop for the push over the line. Sorry you didn't secure second.

Special thanks to Carb and Smuffy as well for being able to stick to the strategy. You both did a great job. 👍

Nice lag bump for Joe to get second. Thought you had it for a second there :nervous:

All in all, I wanted to make three points on Joe this week. Two isn't bad. At least I am still in contention. 👍

By the way, I'm looking into creating a website for all GTP NASCAR and IndyCar series under the banner of 'GTP America' similar to what Chqr tried last year.

What you could do is make a website showing all the Nascar and IndyCar series on offer. Where to sign-up with the links to threads. A little Hall of Fame would be cool too.

All Nascar series could have this underneath their logo like...

'A Series of the GTP America Network Website.' or something.

Of the top of my head, you could show...

Sprint Cup
Nationwide
Trucks
ARCA
euroRacecar
Vintage
Japan
Thunder
IROC
IndyCar
IndyCar Lights
RFLX's Thursday Night Nascar

What you could do is make a website showing all the Nascar and IndyCar series on offer. Where to sign-up with the links to threads. A little Hall of Fame would be cool too.

All Nascar series could have this underneath their logo like...

'A Series of the GTP America Network Website.' or something.

Of the top of my head, you could show...

Sprint Cup
Nationwide
Trucks
ARCA
euroRacecar
Vintage
Japan
Thunder
IROC
IndyCar
IndyCar Lights
RFLX's Thursday Night Nascar

What software did you use? All the ones I've tried so far are crap.

Yeah, that's the plan 👍

What software did you use? All the ones I've tried so far are crap.

Yeah, that's the plan 👍

I use Microsoft FrontPage. Its discontinued now though and quite old.

You could try Dreamworks but that's quite a chunky bit of kit but could work.

Right, instead of a full blown website with stats, tables, HOF etc. I've decided to go with a blog format which will include regular article features and news from all the GTP series we run. It's nothing special right now but bookmark it as it's something I'm going to pursue :cheers:

http://gtpamerica.blogspot.co.uk/

Provisional Chase Points Update (nothing official):

356 Joe - Finished 2nd (including lap led and pole)
353 Niop - Finished 3rd (inc lap led)
349 Knelly - Finished 1st (inc lap led and most laps - to be confirmed)
342 Drop - Finished 10th (TBC) (inc lap led)
339 Mule - Finished 7th (Don't believe he led a lap??)
320 Tom - Points from Akmuq in 13th (unsure if two or three)

So, (not taking laps led etc into consideration) Joe only needs top four finishes in the last two races to stop Drop, Mule and Tom from winning the Chase. Podiums should be enough for him to take Knelly out the equation as well.

We won't really know what needs to be done till after Daytona though. Gonna be one wild ride :nervous:

Just like to thank all you guys for giving me the drives this season, hopefully next season I can make a serious chase attempt, I think i've improved a lot and would be happy if i'm given the chance.

Furi 👍

Bad luck last night Tom. That really sucks. You must have been pissed.

Less so last night as I realised I have no chance of finishing better than 6th in the Chase now anyway but it gets tiresome when it's week in, week out.

Hopefully I can get my parents to change our package and get faster internet. They're spending tons of money on it currently and turns out they could get 50meg faster speeds and about 100 more TV channels for exactly the same price so persuading them won't be tricky :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back