GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean I get 2 trophies for nearly winning season 1 and 2? The "****ing router" trophy. ;)

:lol:

That's an awesome idea dude, absolutely epic! :lol:

I'm pretty sure you could get some cheap trophies someplace, we're not talking Olympic gold medals so you should be fine ;)

That's exactly the response I was looking for, and yes, thinking along those lines for the trophies. Little Oscar style trophies, with a helmet stuck over the head. Something like that. 👍

OFFICIAL SS Route X Results:

1. #42 Knelly (8 laps led) - 20 points, +2 bonus points
2. #43 JoeOfTheFire (Pole Position, 2 laps led) - 18 points, +2 bonus points
3. #14 RFLX_Niop (1 lap led) - 16 points, +1 bonus point
4. #88 Carbonox - 0 points (Nationwide Driver)
5. #83 RedPartyHat (1 lap led) - 12 points, +1 bonus point
6. #48 smuffyatfcp - 0 points (Nationwide Driver)
7. #83 MULE_9242 - 10 points
8. #11 Furinkazen (1 lap led) - 9 points, +1 bonus point
9. #24 GTP_Litchi - 0 points (Nationwide Driver)
10. #20 Droptop2001gt (3 laps led) - 7 points, +1 bonus point
11. #20 Nater_Racing21 - 0 points (Nationwide Driver)
12. #24 MattyMc1996 - 5 points
13. #99 GTP_Akmuq - 0 points (Nationwide Driver) (+2 points for Tom_97_COD)

GTP Sprint Cup Chase for the Championship - After 3 of 5 Chase Races:
WRcwR.jpg

Owner's Championship:
o5vyj.jpg

Manufacturer's Championship:
88eJl.jpg

Updated stats page:
AWibX.jpg

Last edited:
Shouldn't ACDC be on 312 points since he won a race? It really doesn't matter all that much but I thought I should point it out.

Shouldn't ACDC be on 312 points since he won a race? It really doesn't matter all that much but I thought I should point it out.

The Wild Card driver does not get 3 points for any regular season race victories.

MustangRyan
The Wild Card driver does not get 3 points for any regular season race victories.

Forgot he was wild card as he is in 7th :dopey:

My bad, sorry. Also very minor fault (Probably wrong on my half) shouldn't I be ahead of Mudd? You have it right in your Draft post but not in the tables, unnaturally. ;) :sly:

Forgot he was wild card as he is in 7th :dopey:

My bad, sorry. Also very minor fault (Probably wrong on my half) shouldn't I be ahead of Mudd? You have it right in your Draft post but not in the tables, unnaturally. ;) :sly:

Haha, I forgot to sort the middle of the table. :ouch:

EDIT - Fixed and updated!

Don't worry about it. Doesn't bother me a bit. :dopey:

And again sorry for bringing this up as I keep noticing things. And I could be wrong as I don't know the full story and the only solution I can find is that 2 drivers shared most laps led in a race, but after 11 races, the most laps lead point has been giving out 12 times.

MustangRyan
I'm pretty sure that happened.

Okay, I've stopped looking at the table now cause I feel guilty for noticing things wrong when I'm wrong and the things are actually right. If that makes sense of course.

Okay, I've stopped looking at the table now cause I feel guilty for noticing things wrong when I'm wrong and the things are actually right. If that makes sense of course.

Don't feel bad. If there is something wrong, I definitely need to know. I try to double-check most things before posting, but I'm bound to miss something once in a while. 👍

Okay, well I should go to sleep now anyway so I'll let someone else have a good look ;)

Really cool, Hendrick's had its 2nd-best points tally this season, and the 2nd highest of all teams in last weekend's race. :embarrassed:

If my internet fails me again on Saturday I may cry.

Parents agreed to switch plan so internet should be up to scratch even at peak times for S4 👍

Really cool, Hendrick's had its 2nd-best points tally this season, and the 2nd highest of all teams in last weekend's race. :embarrassed:

HMS's best points day this season was also at SSRX, during the Coca Cola 600. HMS drivers finished 2-3-4 in the longest race we've ever run. 👍

Just wondering what gap we will be having between the races on Saturday. I'd like at least 15 mins rest before quali, at least.

I've been persuaded to come back in the #11 one last time. Daytona here I come! ;) :D

That should be about a 10 minute cooldown, but we really need to get going again pretty quickly, since we're packing in 400 miles of racing with two separate qualifying sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back