GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, this is the 4th Indy race in the Sprint Cup that is coming my way and I'm still not going to race, those ones are always either too long, too late, or plagued by lag. :rolleyes:

DrifterJoe
While you three and your teams fight, Ford will be taking a double 1-2. :D

Amen to that. And i'll be pushing the #43 to his first Cup championship :cheers:

It's very possible that we could have a Ford driver win the driver's championship, a Chevy team win the team championship, and Toyota win the manufacturer's championship. How weird would that be?

As weird as Danica Patrick winning a race... which happened in my Fantasy NASCAR 2003 Season game at Talladega in NW.

With five drivers still mathematically able to win the Championship, the real question is...

Who's it going to be after 400 combined miles of Daytona and Indy this weekend?

U7mXe.jpg

Tom_COD has a chance too! Only he needs to win both the remaining races while the guys ahead of him don't take part, but it's mathematically possible :P

Tom_COD has a chance too! Only he needs to win both the remaining races while the guys ahead of him don't take part, but it's mathematically possible :P

I was working under the assumption that Joe would start both races, or at least be credited with starting both races, even in the case of disconnects. With two starts, Joe could only finish as bad as 12th in both races. Two last place finishes would be worth 10 total points. That would put him 47 points ahead of Tom, who could earn an absolute maximum of 46 points with 2 poles, 2 wins, and 2 races in which he led the most laps. Joe would still beat Tom by a single point.

Hey, TOCA & Sprint Cup double for me, gonna be wild!

And Drop is actually dead last in list of TOCA All Time Points Scorers :lol:

Hey, TOCA & Sprint Cup double for me, gonna be wild!

And Drop is actually dead last in list of TOCA All Time Points Scorers :lol:

I ran 2 of 3 races at Tsukuba, if I remember correctly. Both times, I got punted off in to the gravel on the first lap and ran around at the back of the grid until the races were over. Maybe I can come start-and-park a few races to get my total points above last place. :lol:

I ran 2 of 3 races at Tsukuba, if I remember correctly. Both times, I got punted off in to the gravel on the first lap and ran around at the back of the grid until the races were over. Maybe I can come start-and-park a few races to get my total points above last place. :lol:

:loL: There's been a few Sprint Cup drivers in TOCA, RFLX was in as well.

Is it bad that I'm looking forward to the draft immediately following the race more than I am looking forward to the last two races?

Draft is what it is. I believe that will be sorted very quickly this season. I'm more concerned with the races and how it all plays out.

I'm really, really, really concerned about the draft.

I'll post the results of the draft up until your turn, so you can evaluate the situation, and make your pick on Sunday morning here in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back