GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Well as for all your post jokes, it will drop back down in march as I am out the country for 10 days...

Any idea when a pre season thread will be up?

Well as for all your post jokes, it will drop back down in march as I am out the country for 10 days...

Any idea when a pre season thread will be up?

I have an Idea when it will be up. After this very point in time.

Even if Furi takes ten days off from posting, I'm pretty sure his post per day average won't drop off too much (Edit: won't drop off at all). When I first read Ryans post about Furi's posting average I figured that he would need to stop posting for 3 - 6 years for his average to significantly drop off to a common average. Now that's crazy. So in retrospect, Furi, take a longer vacation than 10 days, and then we can re-evaluate your bad habits. :lol: In fact, try to just use PSN messages from now on. And btw, wth are you posting soooooooooo much about? Not like there's much to talk about with a 2+ year old game. I thought that hype would've ended a long time ago. And Furi, take no insult to this. I just wanted to play along with it as well. We're still cool, just try not to talk as much as you post please. :lol:

:lol: I'm pretty sure Furi's in the top twenty list for 'mic usage' as well. :D

Not sure if and when I'll be able to get on tonight, but I'll do my best.

Am looking forward to some group free testing though 👍

I think it would be cool if the Hall of Fame was updated for last season, you guys agree? It kind of got forgotten about when Drop stopped hosting because he created the thread but it's a nice place to keep track of things and I think we should continue using it.

GTP NASCAR Association

I think it would be cool if the Hall of Fame was updated for last season, you guys agree? It kind of got forgotten about when Drop stopped hosting because he created the thread but it's a nice place to keep track of things and I think we should continue using it.

GTP NASCAR Association

Whenever a new main host is decided upon, I'll have the thread reassigned to them to maintain. 👍

Opened a room, I am going at 7pm anyway, but here guys: Room number:

1472-6681-3759-3055-1561

I was told there was going to be official practice but I've been sitting here for 20 mins and nothing so I'm putting a room up

GTP Sprint Cup Test

1472-6118-4259-7711-6046

I was told there was going to be official practice but I've been sitting here for 20 mins and nothing so I'm putting a room up

GTP Sprint Cup Test

1472-6118-4259-7711-6046

mics on?

And I just got a room up. Couldn't see any rooms up through my friends list.

1472-6118-4216-8214-3397

Can't say I'm liking the Fast wear too much. The fuel use is just insane.

Last edited:
Don't worry. Blame my Internet company undergoing maintenance on a Saturday.

I just discovered this morning that my lag n connection has been compromised by my cat chewing up all the chords! I have scheduled a service technician for tomorrow to come and replace all the compromised equipment. -$100 plus equipment fees :( And also thought I mention that I'm waiting for a tow truck right now. My car just took a ****. -$$$-$$$ oh yea n did I also mention I got laid-off yesterday......I hope things only come in three's because I'm done, no more God please?????

I just discovered this morning that my lag n connection has been compromised by my cat chewing up all the chords! I have scheduled a service technician for tomorrow to come and replace all the compromised equipment. -$100 plus equipment fees :( And also thought I mention that I'm waiting for a tow truck right now. My car just took a ****. -$$$-$$$ oh yea n did I also mention I got laid-off yesterday......I hope things only come in three's because I'm done, no more God please?????

🤬 That's some poor luck. Take rough with the smooth mate, keep positive 👍

Furinkazen
🤬 That's some poor luck. Take rough with the smooth mate, keep positive 👍

Thanks Furi, I will try. And the crap of it is too that I was giving my boss at my second job my two weeks notice. And then 5 minutes later I got laid-off from my full-time job. So then I had to turn to him and had to wipe my previous statement to him. Boy, lifes so much fun! And I thought having a1-1/2 year old child and a new puppy was rough.

Shouldn't you just rename this thread correctly "NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 - Akmuq wins the championship!!!" or something, and start a new thread for S5 discussion? :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back