GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
We are going to have to wait and see as all three are only able / willing to run NW times.

If it goes ahead then of course they'll all be in SGR's, seats to be decided.

Will have to wait and see what happens!!! :nervous:

I can confirm, whilst I am not officially a team owner, I have two nationwide drivers and a potential reserve lined up.

Still looking for SC drivers though.

Hang on, so we aren't having Nationwide? I could probably make the Sprint Cup times if needed...

We are going to have to wait and see as all three are only able / willing to run NW times.

If it goes ahead then of course they'll all be in SGR's, seats to be decided.

Will have to wait and see what happens!!! :nervous:

If you're going to put them in SGR cars, I can still drive the #20. :sly:

Ok I know it's been two days with JGR but I talked to Niop about it and I have two statements.

I am going to relinquish ownership from JGR and take back team ownership of Red Bull.
I thought about doing this and I'd like to do this before it is extremely late. So I am no longer part of Gibbs. I am going back to Red Bull

Second, Neljack will be my third driver.

So Niop and Neljack will be coming with me to Red Bull.

👍

Whats this about Akmuq leaving, confused :ill:

mate, 20,000 is taking a while isn't it, here, see how you stack up https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/memberlist.php?&order=desc&sort=posts&pp=20&page=1 .

Thats right, your on the same page as people who have been on here for like 6/7 years, and your ahead of the founder...after a few years....:sly:

HOLY CRAP. Furi already has the 13th most posts of anyone to ever use the site, and he only joined barely over 2 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Furi, I knew you loved to post, and post a lot, but this is crazy. If you open the user profiles of all the people above Furi in total post count, and click "See all statistics" you can see a little stat called "Posts per day."

Famine, the guy with far and away the mosts posts, comes in at 11.90 posts per day, which is a fair sum for a guy that runs the site.

After him, these are the posts per day numbers for the top posters from #2 to #12 (the guys ahead of Furi in total post count; or as Furi calls them, "Legends"):

8.41, 8.54, 9.20, 7.69, 6.69, 9.02, 6.13, 6.13, 5.29, 6.92, 5.56

That's an average of 7.23 posts per day for 11 of the top 12 posters on the entire site.

Then, there's Furi, coming in at 23.83 posts per day. :eek:

If Furi didn't ever post again, it would take him an additional 1808 days of ZERO POSTING to get down to the level of 7.23 posts per day with his current post count.

Just, wow. :drool:

HOLY CRAP. Furi already has the 13th most posts of anyone to ever use the site, and he only joined barely over 2 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Furi, I knew you loved to post, and post a lot, but this is crazy. If you open the user profiles of all the people above Furi in total post count, and click "See all statistics" you can see a little stat called "Posts per day."

Famine, the guy with far and away the mosts posts, comes in at 11.90 posts per day, which is a fair sum for a guy that runs the site.

After him, these are the posts per day numbers for the top posters from #2 to #12 (the guys ahead of Furi in total post count; or as Furi calls them, "Legends"):

That's an average of 7.23 posts per day for 11 of the top 12 posters on the entire site.

If Furi didn't ever post again, it would take him an additional 1808 days of ZERO POSTING to get down to the level of 7.23 posts per day with his current post count.

:lol: And i'm not very active this week due to personal commitments :lol:

Got some good news anyway on the teams front for me.

I have an amazingly low post per day count of .68. Although that's mainly because I went like 9 months without logging in due to laziness.
Also looking for a GTP NASCAR ride, I'll drive either series.

Outlook for the Nationwide Series is looking flatter than a pint of Coca-Cola left outside in subterranean Mongolia.

He doesn't need a girlfriend, he's got GTP.

Outlook for the Nationwide Series is looking flatter than a pint of Coca-Cola left outside in subterranean Mongolia.

yea, I feel we need to get a thread up soon, try to keep and gain interest, for S5 of this, and the full NW thread, otherwise I fear we may keep talking on hear forever :(

Anyone who says or implies that NW isn't happening is silly.

Anyone who says or implies that I'm having any luck finding drivers is also silly.

MÜLE_9242;8014298
Anyone who says or implies that NW isn't happening is silly.

Agreed. It's early days yet in all fairness.

So how long is Rich getting still for the draft?

Agreed. It's early days yet in all fairness.

So how long is Rich getting still for the draft?

If he hasn't replied by now, it's a pass. If he still wants a seat afterwards, I'm sure one will still be available somewhere.

Why my word? :lol:

He's posting elsewhere. Clearly he's not interested.

Also, I've found my 2nd Nationwide driver, who'll be in the 48.

Ok, well let me take Ford Racing for the upcoming season. Driver news to follow :D

100_0650.jpg

FURINKAZEN & FORD RACING ANNOUNCE ALL NEW LINE UP!!!

Furinkazen is proud to announce he has completed his acquisition of the FORD RACING team, and will be running a full schedule in the NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES as well as overseeing the team's NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES campaign under the ROUSH RACING banner.

In the Sprint Cup team, Furinkazen himself will look to banish memories of a disappointing lasts season in the 2011 #43 BEST BUY Ford Fusion. Joining him full time will be ex-Indycar driver LVRacerGT in the 2010 #43 INSIGNIA Ford Fusion. A driver for the 2011 #99 AFLAC Ford Fusion is still being searched for.

The Nationwide team's first announced driver is Chrisjohnson93, who debuted at the last race of the previous SPRINT CUP season. Long-time NASCAR runner Chqr will be in a second car, and a third driver is close to being recruited.

Gentleman, start your engines!

Furinkazen :cheers:

Just SGR I think.

@Mule, is it possible I can rename Ford Racing?

don't bring RPM into this. Roush is the top ford team, so they should be the Sc team, and RPM should be the NW team at best. Remember now that Penske will be the #2 ford team....

don't bring RPM into this. Roush is the top ford team, so they should be the Sc team, and RPM should be the NW team at best. Remember now that Penske will be the #2 ford team....

I was going to see if I could give RPM the name to the NW team.

Back