GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
I am trying to form up a team for NW and SC, PM if interested. Already it's progressing.

I don't think team structure is an issue. Five three car teams is a good plan. Also with no official pre season thread its difficult to scout out new drivers.

I don't think team structure is an issue. Five three car teams is a good plan. Also with no official pre season thread its difficult to scout out new drivers.

SGR and Red Bull and Hendricks aren't even going to get filled up. How is that not an issue?

Well you look around for drivers. I have been sending pm's out all over the place and trying to form myself. I can confirm I am running a team. Just a matter of which one.

Well you look around for drivers. I have been sending pm's out all over the place and trying to form myself. I can confirm I am running a team. Just a matter of which one.

Ok let's say you take SGR and fill it up.
What about Red Bull? What about the 2 spots in Hendricks?

And can we skip Mustard? Even if he does post, I'll bet he passes...

Well if there's no NW, I may be able to do part-time in SC. That's not for sure but it may work for me. I will know for sure in a couple weeks

If there is no Nationwide the Dodge series can "cover" for it (We're already running at the same time as Nationwide).

At least your improving, any improvement is good improvement in my opinion

Also Jakob you may want to sort your signature out after what's gone on with James after what happened last week as it says you're joined with his team

Ok I know it's been two days with JGR but I talked to Niop about it and I have two statements.

I am going to relinquish ownership from JGR and take back team ownership of Red Bull.
I thought about doing this and I'd like to do this before it is extremely late. So I am no longer part of Gibbs. I am going back to Red Bull

Second, Neljack will be my third driver.

So Niop and Neljack will be coming with me to Red Bull.

Ok I know it's been two days with JGR but I talked to Niop about it and I have two statements.

I am going to relinquish ownership from JGR and take back team ownership of Red Bull.
I thought about doing this and I'd like to do this before it is extremely late. So I am no longer part of Gibbs. I am going back to Red Bull

Second, Neljack will be my third driver.

So Niop and Neljack will be coming with me to Red Bull.
👍

I really don't think there are enough drivers to run NW as well. We still have 2 full teams, and 3 almost empty ones...

So basically what we have so far is this:

SC:
Hendrick: Me.
Ford: Knelly, Joe, Spurgy
Gibbs: lolno
Red Bull: RPH, Niop, Neljack
SGR: I'm assuming Furi and whoever he brings in from Toca.

NW:
Hendrick: Crazy
Ford: Smuffy, Tom, and someone else I think. Chqr?
Gibbs: lolno
Red Bull: lolno
SGR: whoever Furi brings in from Toca

:/

:lol: SO wait, that leaves SGR and Hendrick available right?

No, SGR and Ford. Mule has HMS, and hasn't moved.

Spot on,

#18 for me, #20 for Joe and #11 for Spurgy. 👍

I like the symmetry of Joe, the long-standing driver of high stature at Ford finally leaving, taking a ride in the #20 Toyota. Hello, GTP Matt Kenseth.

I like the symmetry of Joe, the long-standing driver of high stature at Ford finally leaving, taking a ride in the #20 Toyota. Hello, GTP Matt Kenseth.

:lol:

He did ride that car in a few races way back in S1. He's just coming home 👍

Back