GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Quarter Mile dirt track, it was called Santa Fe Speedway.

I also live a few miles away from the original Chicago Speedway that's defunct n Tony Stewart also owned that venue :lol:

Quarter Mile dirt track, it was called Santa Fe Speedway.

I also live a few miles away from the original Chicago Speedway that's defunct n Tony Stewart also owned that venue :lol:

that would have made an awesome finale :lol:. Does stewart still own the land?

No he sold it away to a development company years ago n nothing ever went underway. So basically there's a track collecting weeds n potholes now.

He'll be on tonight or tomorrow as he is active. I PM'd him Sunday.

Err... He'd still troll anyway... Being champion changes nothing ;).

I'm still for the motion that we only have 4 teams instead of 5. Every season there is 1 team that is just totally irrelevent. It's just a better idea to take away one of the teams...

I'm still for the motion that we only have 4 teams instead of 5. Every season there is 1 team that is just totally irrelevent. It's just a better idea to take away one of the teams...

No, Or it just becomes a rather dull team politics match of "you can't do this as you have this team mate and this".

More the better in my opinion.

How about we go back to S1 and have no Teams?

No doubt partnerships will form, but essentially every man for themselves.

If we do that, then I want the #18. Other than that I'll stay Team Owner of Ford I reckon.

How about we go back to S1 and have no Teams?

No doubt partnerships will form, but essentially every man for themselves.

If we do that, then I want the #18. Other than that I'll stay Team Owner of Ford I reckon.

I would take the old #11 back.

Or two car teams. Either way, we can also allow an independent entry or two to fill up entries this season perhaps?

No, Or it just becomes a rather dull team politics match of "you can't do this as you have this team mate and this".

I don't even know what this means.

Also while on topic, I also don't see how we can do NW. We might be lucky to get 6 drivers in NW. We should just cut NW this season so they can drive in SC. Also we should put in the topic title "Looking for drivers"

Back